• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres this new thing called gogle or something like that that has all the answers ; )

theres this new thing called gogle or something like that that has all the answers ; )

lol
The problem is Blondin the quality of posts on a forum, take if you Google something like "What is a good dose of freebase MDPV" & you have several results, some forums are full of shit, I remember when I was looking for info on a big dose of 5-MeO-DMT and some of the stuff I found online was to be blunt lies & I wasted my first two trips due to bad info online. You follow my point?

A bit weird maybe but I gotta ask as you never know what people are into these days.

Anyone into home brewing on here?
If so can someone that knows about it guide me to a decent forum or a place to get advice online please?

Since I got into drinking I only drink cans of K cider or HCC Black, it is cheap enough & is quite potent too (well it does me quite well & as I drink for the effect NOT the taste stuff that is at the least 7% & upto 9% does the trick) I had the idea to try & make my own stuff, the trees in the garden always give a lot of fruit over the summer so I can experiment with what I can take from nature & make myself some potent brew (I want to aim for at least 8% going upto 13%)

I don''t know about brewing beer mate, but I have been into making wine. I made a fuckin top batch of elderberry and banana wine once that topped 13% abv. The elderberries were free (Picked from the tree) and I got the bananas cheap as fuck from the coop as they were turning black (higher suger content).

After the initial outlay on the equipment, wine making is cheap as chips as you can use virtually anything - my dad used to make a mean beetroot and potato wine.

The downside is that you have to be patient as you're looking at at least 6 - 12 months (preferably longer) before it can be drunk...

Buy a five litre bottle of water from any supermarket, less than £1, buy a kilo of sugar, less than £1, buy 4 litres of pure apple juice, not from concentrate, less than £2.50, buy some bread yeast, less than £0.50.

Empty water, add in yeast and apple juice, boil sugar with some water and add once cooled to room temp, leave for a month somewhere warm but not hot. Top up with water after two/three weeks to the 5L mark.

Decent leaving the sediment at the bottom, should be about 12-14%.

Total cost under a fiver.

my dad used to make a mean beetroot and potato wine.

That sounds horrific tbh.
How come you have to wait so long before you can drink it FUBAR?

Went for a meal last night with the family & me & my mom got drunk on some really banging shit called Zinfandel (wine) that stuff is right up there with stuff like Asti &
Prosecco.

Last edited:
It's cheap rose wine.

You need to leave it for awhile so it becomes better tasting, and all the sediment drops out of it. You can buy clearing solutions from most wilko's/homebrew shops, and it's under a quid. But if you leave it alone, it'll do it on it's own. If you just wanna drink it to get smashed, 2/3 weeks of fermenting and drink. It'll have yeast in it still, so expect a runny shit in the morning!

Went for a meal last night with the family & me & my mom got drunk on some really banging shit called Zinfandel (wine) that stuff is right up there with stuff like Asti &
Prosecco.
That sounds horrific tbh.
How come you have to wait so long before you can drink it FUBAR?

Prosecco.

Well that's the beauty of winemaking. The starting ingredients are largely irrelevant as long as they contain enough natural sugars for the yeast to convert to alcohol.

But you are obviously taking the piss with your appreciation of zinfandel, asti and prosecco arent you?

I'd rather drink Frosty Jacks than prosecco any day of the week....

As for why you have to wait so long, the yeast has to digest all the sugars in the ingredients. The yeast will comtinue to reproduce until their food source has run out (thus indicating that all the sugar has been converted to alcohol). Then the yeast dies off and has to settle out in the sentiment. As LINS said this process can be forced to a certain extent but its far better to just let nature take its course.

Last edited:
Hell no FUBAR, zinfandel, asti and prosecco are all really good imo.
Frosty Jacks is horrific stuff, I used to drink the white ciders for a short time but you feel so ill the next day. For some reason I can have 4 cans of K & be fine upon waking.

I never took any notice of what Loginnotsecure had to say, his track record with me on here isn't worth even bringing up.
After the series of posts where he tried to get me to bite alongside his partner in forum crime Apocalypse_Never I just don't even bother to read what his posted, I just skip right past the post & read what others have to say. I'd NOT trust anything he posted in regard to a question I had, the chances are his advice would kill me.

Saturday 4 May
World Naked Gardening Day 2019

Come on EADD let us all see how you trim back your untamed bush, I bet FUBAR will be there with a heavy industrial equipment when he sorts out Mrs FUBAR's wild bush.

Hell no FUBAR, zinfandel, asti and prosecco are all really good imo.
Frosty Jacks is horrific stuff, I used to drink the white ciders for a short time but you feel so ill the next day. For some reason I can have 4 cans of K & be fine upon waking.

I never took any notice of what Loginnotsecure had to say, his track record with me on here isn't worth even bringing up.
After the series of posts where he tried to get me to bite alongside his partner in forum crime Apocalypse_Never I just don't even bother to read what his posted, I just skip right past the post & read what others have to say. I'd NOT trust anything he posted in regard to a question I had, the chances are his advice would kill me.

Isn't K white cider? I actually find Frosty Jacks quite palatable- especially compared to the the equivalents such as Zeppellin or white ace which seem to give me an instantaneous headache. White sparkling wines such as prosecco and champagne have the same effect.

@Zopiclone bandit - I find it quite funny when you say anything is disgusting, considering you regularly hoof crushed zopiclone up ya beak! That it the most foul tasting drug I've ever encountered and I've tried a bloody lot (yes, my balls are huge, as is my dick).
I'm getting some (2 X 7.5mg) zops in a few days and enjoy eating them with a couple beers, but I am considering snorting one. Is it really worth it? Is it like a whole new drug like shooting H Vs smoking? What are the differences? More euphoric? Trippy? I'm intrigued!
Anyone else tried snorting zoppies?

And fubar, K isn't white cider. It's actually alright. A bit like a super strength strongbow. Used to drink a lot of it back in the day. Me and my mate shotgunned a few one night and I have absolutely no recollection of the night, but was told I was being very lairey and obnoxious and sort of cheated on my girlfriend at the time (apparently).
It's very effective at getting one smashed and it doesn't taste too bad either.

Er, since when has 6.5% abv been considered 'super strength'?

Fuckin gay strength if you ask me... ?

Frosty Jack's, brewed round the corner from here. I'm really going off processed alcohol at an alarming rate. I'd be keen to start having a go at creating some of my own stuff. Elderflower wine my mate was on about yesterday that her mom used to make. I said time to start getting the skills from your mom passed down. The only way to stick to the man and the woman is to forget about them and do evrtythibgbyourcown way. It's possible. That's always been my dream, not in a go live in a commune way in a felicity kendal Richard Briers kind of way.

K cider used to be 9% when I drank it pal! Back when pills were pills and the Spanish armada ruled the 7 seas

Status
Not open for further replies.