• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Anyone elose seen the Iceland entry for this years Eurovision?
Take Rammstein - Du Hast & toss in some weird BDSM freaks.........fuck me that will go down well in the host country I think.
Eurgh... that must have been the most horrible song I've ever heard... all the genres I hate the most rolled into five minutes of hell: cheesy electro, screaming metal, fake ironic-'80s pretentiousness. Thanks very much, now I can't un-hear it! :oops::eek::LOL:
Euro vision gets worse every year, the songs. The visuals get better. That's why it's called euro vision.
I stopped watching it in 1996 when this gem from the Netherlands won it. Ireland won that year with a dreadful song. The Republic of Ireland taking the soup of Europe.
What the fuck is this?!

Evening all.

Are you guys finding that the quality of weed around is ridiculous? Like every bag from everyone is good stuff. It's just about finding decent weights which is hard in London!

As much as I wanna dislike young kids you gotta give it to them, the little swines sure take note of what adults say a bit too much.
A woman I been chilling withhad her aughter yesterday turn round & say to her "I dont have to listen to you, your a goddamn witch" & when she gotpulled up for talking that way & askd where she learned it from I got the blame, I did say it under my breath several times, turns out the damn kid had been taking note & is starting to copy me.

I'l never forget when my ex's daughter turned round one day & said "Go fuck yourself bitch" as she had heard me say it & decided to copy me too, kids these days huh!!!!

As much as I wanna dislike young kids you gotta give it to them, the little swines sure take note of what adults say a bit too much.
A woman I been chilling withhad her aughter yesterday turn round & say to her "I dont have to listen to you, your a goddamn witch" & when she gotpulled up for talking that way & askd where she learned it from I got the blame, I did say it under my breath several times, turns out the damn kid had been taking note & is starting to copy me.

I'l never forget when my ex's daughter turned round one day & said "Go fuck yourself bitch" as she had heard me say it & decided to copy me too, kids these days huh!!!!

Heheh, I know it well mate... :)

As it was so well put on here that Karpackie was a canned version of chemical warfare I think I've found the evil brother & that is Newcastle Brown Ale.
That stuff is quite evil & you know you had too much when you end up doing a declaration of war upon the plants in the garden & kung-fu kick some of them to death.

As it was so well put on here that Karpackie was a canned version of chemical warfare I think I've found the evil brother & that is Newcastle Brown Ale.
That stuff is quite evil & you know you had too much when you end up doing a declaration of war upon the plants in the garden & kung-fu kick some of them to death.

Heh, Newcy Brown is another favourite of mine. It packs a bigger punch than the paltry 4.7% abv would suggest...

You a fan of Tequila FUBAR?
Just the smell alone makes me judder & gives me those kinda chills down the spine like when you first start to rattle. That stuff is bad enough by smell let alone drinking any, there is something about white booze like Gin & Vodka etc that really doesn't agree with me.

Came across this yesterday on Channel 5 news, I have never heard of a racoon dog till yesterday & from the look of the damn thing it comes across as a mix between a Japanese Akita, a demented sheep & something Satan would walk on a Sunday morning round the local park.
The damn thing went after some goats & from the womans interview on the news it sounds as if these things don't give a toss about humans or horses & will go for them, all I know if if a horse was trying to kick me in the face I'd back the fuck off real quick as a kick from a horse gonna take your jaw right off but these damn things don't give a fuck.

You a fan of Tequila FUBAR?
Just the smell alone makes me judder & gives me those kinda chills down the spine like when you first start to rattle. That stuff is bad enough by smell let alone drinking any, there is something about white booze like Gin & Vodka etc that really doesn't agree with me.

Not a fan as such mate, but I'll fuckin drink owt at a push...

(Except anything below Newcy brown strength)

I love tequila, I've a very happy memory of this time two years ago, I'd given up work had the 1p and spent some time under a lime tree drinking tequila and soda. Was a great time. Time to revisit.

Came across this yesterday on Channel 5 news, I have never heard of a racoon dog till yesterday & from the look of the damn thing it comes across as a mix between a Japanese Akita, a demented sheep & something Satan would walk on a Sunday morning round the local park.
The damn thing went after some goats & from the womans interview on the news it sounds as if these things don't give a toss about humans or horses & will go for them, all I know if if a horse was trying to kick me in the face I'd back the fuck off real quick as a kick from a horse gonna take your jaw right off but these damn things don't give a fuck.

They’re about as fierce as a fox. Nothing a good boot to the face wouldn’t solve.

Come to the idea that anyone that thinks they know me & understand the way I am YET reject the movie Fightclub right away (let alone trying to get this idiot woman to read the book) & also take a very brutal view upon heroin use & addictions isn't for me. It is weird the games some folks will play with you & then the TRUE side of you begins to come out & the person a few days ago that liked you all of a sudden views you as something evil is beyond me.

I swear people that have never used heroin must think the life of someone that uses is 24/7/365 crime to fund the habit, there is NO pleasure of joy & you spend every moment you are not using in horrific pain and plotting the next person to rob, have no respect for old folks or animals, the perfect day would be to rob a old lady of her hangbag as she comes from collecting her pension & if she has a nice small dog that she loves you get some kinda pleasure from stamping on the dogs paws.

They’re about as fierce as a fox. Nothing a good boot to the face wouldn’t solve.

You joking here?
Over the last few posts you quoted me & added something your tone & manners have got better so I am willing to post in reply as it seems we can get along on here which I didn't see coming round the corner to say the least. You had any incidents with these animals? How you know you could give it a swift kick & still keep your leg?

When this came on the telly earlier today (7.40am) I had to check my roll up hadn't had Spice / Mamba added into it by a bad ghost, I don't think anyone else will have these lot on the telly soon.

Come to the idea that anyone that thinks they know me & understand the way I am YET reject the movie Fightclub right away (let alone trying to get this idiot woman to read the book) & also take a very brutal view upon heroin use & addictions isn't for me. It is weird the games some folks will play with you & then the TRUE side of you begins to come out & the person a few days ago that liked you all of a sudden views you as something evil is beyond me.

I swear people that have never used heroin must think the life of someone that uses is 24/7/365 crime to fund the habit, there is NO pleasure of joy & you spend every moment you are not using in horrific pain and plotting the next person to rob, have no respect for old folks or animals, the perfect day would be to rob a old lady of her hangbag as she comes from collecting her pension & if she has a nice small dog that she loves you get some kinda pleasure from stamping on the dogs paws.
95% of people are cunts. Doesn't matter what your vice is. If it ain't that it is something else.

Good evening Bluelight.

Smoking some lemon smelling weed and got a little coca is a payday treat. Drinking alcohol free beer though, got to look after the health.

Good evening Inso!, enjoy your jazz cabbage matey! Im Enjoying some locally sourced Amphetamine sulphate putty. Good stuff haven't put the fucking guitar down for hours!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Evening Wessex,

I'm happy because I got 0.65 in my 'gram' bag. Last time it was just under 0.6. #winning

It was half the price others want for grams anyway and it's very clean. No overstimulated feeling, just sitting on fluffy clouds.

How does phet compare to coke? I've never done it. Except in dodgy E pills in my teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.