• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester been out of lockdown (mostly) for 3 days now it's like life is back to normal again the air is different idk if that's just me or not but it's like you can sense everything feels nice and normal and hence safer again had an argument with a bus driver though because he let 3 people off but wouldn't let anyone on because he was full I pointed out that me and the lady with me are 2 people and as he's just let 3 people off we should be allowed on but he reckoned he shouldn't of let the 3 people on ie he was already full when they came on personally I think he was just being an asshole I just said fuck it to myself and walked didn't feel like walking but that's life it's the same 3 mile walk I've done a million times but i ain't as fit as I used to be put a bit of weight on though im not talking like overweight just gone from a bit to skinny to having a bit of a belly on me which I am happy with I also feel healthier since I put the weight on I've always eaten to survive though by instinct I eat whenever I can by habit

are the pubs open in your ends yet fubar?

Some are. But fuck pubs. Why pay exorbitant prices for watered down piss in the company of dickheads when you can get fuckin absolutely hammered at home on supermarket vodka at a fraction of the price?

So yeh, fuck pubs...

I’ve currently got refeeding syndrome. So fuck food. Honestly I’m better staying clear.

Nice bag of potsssium into the veins tonight. Lucky bitch I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.