• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC British Journalist, thanks.

The clip you have shown creates awareness of the dangers identified from legalising marijuana through real cases and factual evidence. It's a good piece of reporting. This is not propaganda. It's informative journalism to give the viewer an understanding on the subject and raises concerns relevent to our own living.

5.35 - 6.00 and then 6.25 - candidly stating how their research and data indicates harmful repercussions of legalising marijuana.

Reeta
British Bolshevic Corporation*

5:35 They are comparing statistics from a place where it was not that long ago illegal to be in possession of the ol ganja. Once kids are brought up with legal weed you should his statistics drop as the case is in the Netherlands.

How many people kill themselves because they are self medicating their health issues with alcohol and how many people die through drink driving? Compare apples with apples.

6:00 same shit, hospital uptakes are up...that's only because the human race is dumb especially where he is from. 'Me eat three cookies with 100mg tch coz the first one dinny work'. Loads of numpties like that about. Loads of numpties that do not understand the difference and effects of all the strains out there.
Also they failed to mention the roa, quite important that one.

No one has ever denied that certain mental health issues will be accentuated by marijuana usage. People are self medicating with marijuana and it becomes worse. Especially schizophrenia well known that this one and weed do NOT mix. Some of those users might not have been diagnosed with schizophrenia if it wasn't accentuated by weed use.

This factoid gets reiterated by this idiot: Marijuana is NOT physically addictive and you can NOT overdose on it. Psychological addiction due to underlying mental health issues is a totally different ball. See previous paragraph.

They fail to mention how many people come in with alcohol addiction/issues and if that number has declined or not.
The same with opioid addiction.

These physicians/doctors ain't very well versed on the subject.

Solid brown and liquid brown.

It ain't without reason that Professor David Nutt has been side tracked.

Edit:I have you down as a clever troll if people know what I mean

Last edited:
Cut down on the coverage of Prince Phillips death and then more people will complain about that also. Welcome to the world of BBC broadcasting and the difficulties we face in keeping over 400 million people from around the world happy.

Reeta

Whilst it's encouraging the BBC has decided to show this positive story about a refugee (a change in policy?) it's my contention you (and you are personally responsible) may have been a bit OTT in your attempt to make up for your risible past efforts in this field.

We are basically talking about an obituary for the man who invented the sport of Carriage Driving. That's it. Well, that's it if you ignore the stuff about support for dictatorships (Paraguay, 1963) and the man who married his paedophile lust from when he was 18 and she just 13.

You interrupted a perfectly decent episode of Bargain Hunt for this. You cancelled CBBCs like any 6 year old gives a fuck about a rich dead 99 year old man. You had wall to wall coverage of this Carriage Driver across all your media, telling Six Music they can only play sombre shit even today.

But here's the killer. Not only were your viewing figures down, it is being rumoured News24 had viewing figures of just 20,000 at some points. This is the same figure the testcard used to get in the old days when people fell asleep in front of it.

Today Radio 4 are asking if their listeners think the coverage was about right or OTT. There is no option for 'not enough'. People are complaining in their millions because we don't give a fuck about a benefits leeching Carriage Driver. Your system was so broken last night you had to put a new message on the telephone service opening up more avenues for the complaints procedure.

I think you could have chosen a more deserving refugee.

Whilst it's encouraging the BBC has decided to show this positive story about a refugee (a change in policy?) it's my contention you (and you are personally responsible) may have been a bit OTT in your attempt to make up for your risible past efforts in this field.

We are basically talking about an obituary for the man who invented the sport of Carriage Driving. That's it. Well, that's it if you ignore the stuff about support for dictatorships (Paraguay, 1963) and the man who married his paedophile lust from when he was 18 and she just 13.

You interrupted a perfectly decent episode of Bargain Hunt for this. You cancelled CBBCs like any 6 year old gives a fuck about a rich dead 99 year old man. You had wall to wall coverage of this Carriage Driver across all your media, telling Six Music they can only play sombre shit even today.

But here's the killer. Not only were your viewing figures down, it is being rumoured News24 had viewing figures of just 20,000 at some points. This is the same figure the testcard used to get in the old days when people fell asleep in front of it.

Today Radio 4 are asking if their listeners think the coverage was about right or OTT. There is no option for 'not enough'. People are complaining in their millions because we don't give a fuck about a benefits leeching Carriage Driver. Your system was so broken last night you had to put a new message on the telephone service opening up more avenues for the complaints procedure.

To be fair though, losing Bargain Hunt is no hardship.

But it's true that the test card was far better viewing than this car crash coverage (several puns intended there).

What strikes me most is that while Phil the Greek was alive, he was constantly being criticised for his comments that ranged from insensitive to downright racist.

But now he's dead, all the commentators are saying he only meant it in jest as he had a wicked sense of humour and a glint in his eye and it was his way of breaking the ice.

So it seems that one cannot be racist once one is dead.

Better reinstate the Colston statue then... 😜

Just passing through the gibber gabber. Nice to see some of you beautiful crazed bustards are making a come back. I have been in the bath 2 hours and 48 minutes. I don't think it's the rugs I think I may have overdosed on the essential oils...christ what a way to go, lavender, frankincense and Rose oil...better try and climb out now while the oil slick is over there.

Sniffed a line of MDMA thinking that given the coke sample I recently semt to wedinos was Cocaine & MDMA, and I like that.

Actually that's not the reason at all, no idea why I just typed that. I thought I'd try microdosing it and kept going, that's what happened. Now I'm canny smashed. Haven't stuck myself in a squirming clip yet but it's just so white and beautiful.

British Bolshevic Corporation*

5:35 They are comparing statistics from a place where it was not that long ago illegal to be in possession of the ol ganja. Once kids are brought up with legal weed you should his statistics drop as the case is in the Netherlands.

How many people kill themselves because they are self medicating their health issues with alcohol and how many people die through drink driving? Compare apples with apples.

6:00 same shit, hospital uptakes are up...that's only because the human race is dumb especially where he is from. 'Me eat three cookies with 100mg tch coz the first one dinny work'. Loads of numpties like that about. Loads of numpties that do not understand the difference and effects of all the strains out there.
Also they failed to mention the roa, quite important that one.

No one has ever denied that certain mental health issues will be accentuated by marijuana usage. People are self medicating with marijuana and it becomes worse. Especially schizophrenia well known that this one and weed do NOT mix. Some of those users might not have been diagnosed with schizophrenia if it wasn't accentuated by weed use.

This factoid gets reiterated by this idiot: Marijuana is NOT physically addictive and you can NOT overdose on it. Psychological addiction due to underlying mental health issues is a totally different ball. See previous paragraph.

They fail to mention how many people come in with alcohol addiction/issues and if that number has declined or not.
The same with opioid addiction.

These physicians/doctors ain't very well versed on the subject.

Solid brown and liquid brown.

It ain't without reason that Professor David Nutt has been side tracked.

Edit:I have you down as a clever troll if people know what I mean

Arnold,

Well argued and intelligently written post. Forgive me for not having time in my current schedule to go into to detail with this debate. I will pick you up on this though

"This factoid gets reiterated by this idiot: Marijuana is NOT physically addictive and you can NOT overdose on it. Psychological addiction due to underlying mental health issues is a totally different ball. See previous paragraph."

The video was factual and evidence based. I didn't see myths like these mentioned anywhere. Could you please point out where exactly these false claims are being made?

Reeta

StoneHappyMonday,

Prince Phillip and her majesty met when they were teenagers, that does not necessitate that he is a peadophile!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are terrible to make such accusations, aren't you! Awful terrible!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reeta

"This factoid gets reiterated by this idiot: Marijuana is NOT physically addictive and you can NOT overdose on it. Psychological addiction due to underlying mental health issues is a totally different ball. See previous paragraph."

The video was factual and evidence based. I didn't see myths like these mentioned anywhere. Could you please point out where exactly these false claims are being made?

Reeta
Psychological dependence

Much more commonly reported by Marijuana users, is psychological dependence. Psychological dependence is the presence of the desire to smoke despite health or social consequences, often this desire takes the form of cravings.

How many people do you see going out robbing a granny for a spliff?

Not a very good example this one as they themselves say 'smoking weed' aka you add nicotine to it. The psychological dependence isn't explained very well either.
The physical withdrawel symptoms they mention are exactly the same as quitting nicotine.
It's a 'university' study where they obviously are just pussyfooting about like everybody else is.

Comparing apples with apples you'd have to do a study on thc vapers/BHO users or/and oral thc consumers to eliminate nicotine.

Maybe you want to see a study how addictive nicotine is?

The same sorta crap gets spouted on 'overdosing'.
To make it short go and find the LD(that is Lethal Dose if you're a NED) of marijuana....
It has been calculated that a lethal dose in a 70 kg human would be approximately 4 g [5] and that such a dose could not be realistically achieved in a human following oral consumption, smoking or vaporising the substance, as 9-THC has a large margin of safety
This is the theoretic one.
Synthetic cannabinoids different kettle of fish.

Has anyone ever died from using THC by itself?
Having a bad experience, not being able to handle your shit, isn't the same as overdosing.
Overdosing for anyone with half a working braincell means it's a situation of life or death/ER trip.

Ever looked at our shrine here?

Last edited:
any of yous played resident evil 7?

really enjoyed the co ops but this one is too scary for me, have to just help my boyfriend while he does the controls cos he don't jump so easy.

got my emotional support kitten next to me but may need to get an emotional support beer in a min.

any of yous played resident evil 7?

really enjoyed the co ops but this one is too scary for me, have to just help my boyfriend while he does the controls cos he don't jump so easy.

got my emotional support kitten next to me but may need to get an emotional support beer in a min.

Never got into survival horrors. They look amazing but I just never played SH or RE when they first came out in the late 90's and have had enough other games to keep me going since.

I’m waiting on Village. Looks mega
yes it looks sweet!!
Never got into survival horrors. They look amazing but I just never played SH or RE when they first came out in the late 90's and have had enough other games to keep me going since.
i just play what my boyfriend recommends, have never even owned my own console, but RE4 (i think?) was so much fun, the presidents daughter really brought out my misogyny though. what do you usually play?

B04549-E6-DE96-44-B1-96-AD-15564-FD2-EF9-E.jpg

Delivery of Chinese test kits at work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.