• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmygod. haven't been able to eat solid food since wednesday cos of dental surgery.

about to order 2 pizzas and a garlic bread just for me so fucking excited.

I just had the nicest shit ever hadn't been for nearly 3 days strange because I just had my bottle of methadone takehome the was meant for tomorrow and then got the urge to go to the loo I think my body realised if I didn't go before the second methadone dose kicked in it would be in for some unpleasantness I know I won't be getting out of bed for anything tomorrow anyway but when I do I'll still probably feel high just hoping this guy sorts me some weed like he said then the parties really gonna begin

@Ganjcat you doing well if you manage to shit at all on opiates

i would go literally months then when i got in withdrawals i would be amazed just how full of shit i was. that first one would be painful as fuck though.

i would go literally months then when i got in withdrawals i would be amazed just how full of shit i was. that first one would be painful as fuck though.

Months? Jesus! I once went two weeks without a shit when I was on methadone and that was long enough...

My son suffered from faecal impaction for the best part of ten years. At one point the poor bastard was on 12 sachets of Movicol/day - and that stuff tastes fuckin rank. Then he was on sodium picosulphate which causes intense griping pains. He really suffered and lost a lot of school time. Then when he hit 14, he just grew out of it. He's fine now, but the treatment he received during that period was shocking and he developed anxiety and depression through it all. He's now on 100mg sertraline/day and I must admit it's done him the world of good, despite my general mistrust of SSRIs.

it wasn't painful but that may have been the drugs.

i was barely eating so there was less shit stuck inside me than you might expect- if i ate at all in a day it would be a tescos meal deal if i had money or a chocolate bar if i needed to steal food. but there was still more than i could figure out how on earth it could all fit in there, given my abdomen looked pretty much how you'd expect someone whose been starving for months to look.

i'm really glad the sertraline is helping your son fubs.

I've had the four best sleeps of at least this year to date consecutively over the past nights, proper slumber. I like it - I had begun to think it was no longer possible to sleep more than 5 hours without waking, but I have managed like 60 hours over 4 nights now with no sleeping aids at all bar strong weed, edibles, and a lot of beer. Natty

It always comes out in hard lumps and I flush the toilet after each one so it doesn't block but I never have any trouble going even if I ignore an urge to go toilet and stay in bed it will come eventually I did have trouble about 5 years ago when I was taking codeine but never had a problem since then my stools are always hard though and sometimes I see a little blood I drink a lot of tea and water and coffee everyday though so maybe that's why, serious faecal impaction sounds horrible.. I bet some users who don't use the internet or have access to sites like this one even realise they have faecal impaction until it's to late..

Getting tattooed by someone I've been trying to book with since before first lockdown. Should be sweet when its done but 2.5 hours to go,guy has no banter, and signal is so bad its taken 15 mins to log in to post this.

On the plus side my ptsd is doing better I'm in a partially enclosed space with a man I don't know, he's touching me, and I'm not panicking.

Have you got many tattoos? I've none, I consider it once in a while but wouldn't know what to get / nothing seems to come to mind. Maybe I'm just unimaginative. Or scared of commitment...

Have you got many tattoos? I've none, I consider it once in a while but wouldn't know what to get / nothing seems to come to mind. Maybe I'm just unimaginative. Or scared of commitment...

Neither have I. I'm scared of spending far too much money on something I'll probably regret later.

I've done enough of that in my life with other shit...

Ha I wouldn't worry about the ccommitment unless you get it somewhere you personally can see all the time. I forget about most of mine most of the time.

I'm getting green tara (an embodiment of compassion in buddhism) with some lotus flowers, can send you a pic when I reply to your pm, from somewhere with better internet...

Most of my tattos are geeky, got the time independent schrodinger equation, relationship between angle round a circle and phase of a wave, ptolemeic system of the planets, an astrolabe, some escher style birds, a fairy and an arrow pointing to my crotch (long story, I didn't realise til after, prob my fave).

Status
Not open for further replies.