• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

But I’ll now assume you have fetishes for every antiwhite leftist figure, since your mind went there, a classic symptom of projection.

Is this never ending ending shit weather some kind of record or what? Has anyone seen or heard anything?

I've seen mention that it was a very wet winter and spring, but the records for the cumulative 6 months dont seem to have been published yet.

I don't know if it's because I'm outdoors a lot with my new job that I'm noticing it more, but I dont ever recall such a prolonged spell as this before. All summer yes, like last year. But this seems to have been all winter, all spring, and no sign of any let up at all.

Unfortunately my Stoicism only extends so far. Today I made it through the first few long showers and kept my spirits up and was glad of any brief respites in the rain. But by the time the rain storms made their 5th or 6th prolonged and ever heavier appearance they had broken me!

On the bali gold kratom and Soma tonight to soothe my body and mind.

'Being good' can get to fuck for the time-being.

Last edited:
yeah. We even have public free sauna here in the other side of the bay. I manage to not stare at titties just fine. I'd like to, tho'.

fucking sick of drink recently

manic stim abusing turbocharged 3 year jackal phase incoming

Not every pro-white person is into fascism.
You are white huh? I suggest you go see a Doctor as you are sick.
NOBODY is Black or White & any colour you do see is the Atoms that make up everything REJECTING what you see, people who use "Colour" for how they appear are beyond stupid.

You also accept illusion & Ego way too much, I'll give you a lesson in Inchegeri Sampradaya which is a lineage of Hindu Navnath, it'll take less than 5 minutes to understand Truth ;)

All I am asking for is a film about Simona Kossak in ENGLISH, I will accept Subtitles at the worst but NO I can't get one.
They are all in some weird fucking language I have no idea about & has stupid letters that look like Russian.

This is fucking stupid!!!!!

Same haven't touched a drop for three weeks and don't feel like it anymore.

Tripped twice on lsd which helps. Should do tomorrow though.
awesome, i will visit my mushroom man soon

life was shit for a few years; it was an awesome time when buried in booze & smoke

life's good now; potential for much better is around again too; less consistent piss imbibing can help too

broke the speed limit for hours today on a nice bike in the sunshine; felt good

awesome, i will visit my mushroom man soon

life was shit for a few years; it was an awesome time when buried in booze & smoke

life's good now; potential for much better is around again too; less consistent piss imbibing can help too

broke the speed limit for hours today on a nice bike in the sunshine; felt good
While on mushies I like to drink, the two go perfectly together imo.
Then for about a week it makes that I don't like to drink.