• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

Afternoon all, went swimming with the kids (god save the world from my progeny) and just did some final fettling in the garage, I'm tempted to pop back out for a spin as the sun is shinning but I suspect I would be pushing my luck and I'll break down, I did about 20miles this morning so it must be due for a rebuild.

I spent years commuting in all weathers on a motorbike and / or scooter, I can't be arsed with riding in the cold and wet these days but a spin out on a sunny weekend is still magical. I doubt I'll ever buy a big bike again, I had a lucky escape in the last off and I get as much from the bolting my creation together as I do from riding it.

I have truly barstadised that classic 1964 machine, the purists hate it what with their NOS parts and period accessories I don't even have a wing mirror :D

I know I'm not in here daily but I haven't seen Acid4blood posting in a while.

Cheers ScotchMist - thought I had probably just missed him posting.

When does MDB get back from his travels - seems like he has been away ages this time. I hope he is enjoying himself.

I know the feeling man. It gets better with time. Great to see you trying. :)

I know I'm not in here daily but I haven't seen Acid4blood posting in a while.

met up with him last week for a chat, very civilised it was in the foyer of a 4 star hotel. we normally meet up at a festival or dingy club.

Spotted an episode of Good Mythical Morning yesterday and they were talking about creepy kids shows -

This - clip from Jigsaw was shown.

Really creepy stuff

Spotted an episode of Good Mythical Morning yesterday and they were talking about creepy kids shows -

This - clip from Jigsaw was shown.

Really creepy stuff

Why the fuck would you do this! What did I do to you! My skin wants to run away from my body. What is wrong with producers!?!?!?!?!

* Edit* I did stop watching after about the 20 sec mark. I approve of the innuendo though. Just don't make me look at that mask again. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!