• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

Before I took a break from here I was getting on quite well in TDS and SLR. I don't really stray too far away from EADD these days. BL has some fabulous forums. It's good to get about. I just haven't. I've been lazy and quite enjoy my comfort zone here with those I know and love.

Just curious what other forums do EADD members frequent? I'm starting to quite like drug culture and other drugs forums. The psychedelic one is interesting too. Cannabis and MDMA are full of newbs, it's cruel but they make me lol hard! =D

If it was an all european board those levels of misinformation, superstition and downright stupidity would not exist.. :p

I used to mod MDMA section - It still scares me how wrong some people that post in that section are. It's meaningless trying to tell people that they don't have SS because they rolled when the sun was out etc - they seem to know better and would rather suffer a 6 months come down, deep depression etc.

I only really post in here and SLR, read a few other sections and only comment if somebody is asking for help etc

Nono, is it out yet? T'internet is saying the 15th but it's pay day today and I want something to entertain me! She says, still not having got further than an hour into Witcher 3

edit: i really want a wii-u to play super mario maker or whatever it's called now

also i went to Boyes by accident earlier, and after accepting that i was the only person there under the age of eighty and deciding to have a wander it turns out they have a Warhammer 40k section? so i'm stood there thinking 'i need these space marines they're only £20 how much are paints goddamn it boyes' but decided not to. came out with some hair ties and a mug that has pictures of giraffes on it and 'GIRAFFE' sooo not a total bust.

The update came out a few days ago - new quests, new look etc - DLC is on the 15th. You'll probably get more fun out of your mug than those soldiers - I wouldn't have the patience to paint them.

Evening all <3

What's occurring just popping in.

Ohhhand can any one help me find some info/trip reports etc on 2-MMC I am really struggling to find anything much.

Have a fantastical weekend..fuck it's Friday...<3

Hey baby girl! Good to see your face about the place. Always brightens it up !! =D <3

Nowt exciting occurring sadly. Where is everyone!?!

Sadly hunnie bunnie, I can't help you on the info you require. I don't have a clue where to look. I'm sure someone here will do though!

Evening all <3

What's occurring just popping in.

Ohhhand can any one help me find some info/trip reports etc on 2-MMC I am really struggling to find anything much.

Have a fantastical weekend..fuck it's Friday...<3
From what I can gather from limited reading, 2-MMC is even more disappointing than 3-MMC, comparable to standard, non-substituted Methcathinone. A damper squib would be as rare as the Holy Grail and much less sought after.
I don't think I've ever seen it available. If it is now, I presume it's nothing more than cashing in on Cathinone namesake and nothing more, a la T-CAT, 'Mexedrone' and whatever other x-CAT has been shifted. 8)

I used to mod MDMA section - It still scares me how wrong some people that post in that section are. It's meaningless trying to tell people that they don't have SS because they rolled when the sun was out etc - they seem to know better and would rather suffer a 6 months come down, deep depression etc.

I only really post in here and SLR, read a few other sections and only comment if somebody is asking for help etc

It's so frustrating your almost better just adding fuel to the fire as it would be ;)

Well since having a couple of points of ice this afternoon I have, hoovered, mopped the floors, worked out which unit I should do and why, done a weeks worth of washing, mowed the grass, gone up about 20 posts on bluelight. Given away nearly 2 grams of MDMA, probably annoyed many of my facebook peers, wangled alot of weed for cheap through some excellent social engineering, cooked dinner, and vaped more meth =D now all it is a waiting game til the rapey behavior begins :D what a difference drugs can make to a planned quiet evening. Lubbley!

20 posts?! Your name is on the 'last post by' for every thread on every sub-forum I've looked at! =D <3

Ahh haha, I'm sure I will regret it in the morning. 150mg left from half a gram, thinking about blasting it all before she gets here but that could be unwise I've not actually mentioned the meth yet, she knows about the ridiculous coke binging so surely won't be a problem we've smoked it together once before. Just I could be a bit full on =D

EscherDroste.gif

Wicked

The update came out a few days ago - new quests, new look etc - DLC is on the 15th. You'll probably get more fun out of your mug than those soldiers - I wouldn't have the patience to paint them.

Sweet, am onto it as soon as the PS4 controller charges :D Went out game shopping today but came back empty handed. The mug is pretty excellent to be fair to I always found painting the wee miniatures sort of therapeutic, but ultimately pointless =D

So I was thinking, what if we made a "weird shit I found on the Internet" thread for us all to look at when we're bored? The idea is to post links to messed up videos, photos, quizzes, news articles, etc. Anything that you feel the rest of EADD may find worth a look.

Does this already exist (kinda like a gibberings for random links)? If not, does anyone agree that it sounds like a good idea for an ongoing thread?

So I was thinking, what if we made a "weird shit I found on the Internet" thread for us all to look at when we're bored? The idea is to post links to messed up videos, photos, quizzes, news articles, etc. Anything that you feel the rest of EADD may find worth a look.

Does this already exist (kinda like a gibberings for random links)? If not, does anyone agree that it sounds like a good idea for an ongoing thread?

I made a thread just for you and all things weird and shit that you can find on tinterwebz , post away =D

Think safe to say I've underestimated this meth. Spent the last hour convinced there was another noise coming from the speakers (apart from the music) had to go for a shower literally because I stank. Can imagine not washing or brushing your teeth after would get hanious quick!

Was planning sleep this morning but feel reasonably fresh and absolutely no chance of sleep for me. It's now a question whether to eat something? Blast some more meth.

Right now I kind of feel like taking one more blast hopping outside with a microscope and carry out extensive inspections of each and every blade of grass to be sure none of them is harbouring and kind of bugging equipment, if I find so much as one blade outta place I'll torch the lot of it while cackling around like a madman =D8)

it is a vast and wondrous land. Thankfully not much to mod really. All is quiet on the western front.

How are you m'darlin one?