• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

Why the fuck would you do this! What did I do to you! My skin wants to run away from my body. What is wrong with producers!?!?!?!?!

* Edit* I did stop watching after about the 20 sec mark. I approve of the innuendo though. Just don't make me look at that mask again. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy as shit, did titter childishly at 'Nosegays' though so all in all not a completely awful experience. Was going to turn it off at 40 seconds when he started staring at me but then it ended

pretty sure i'm gonna see him in my dreams

It's a bit nightmarish - I honestly think his mask is more scary than Jigsaw / Saw.

Wow, is everyone back at school or something? Place is dead, maaaaaane!

It's like somebody set a stink bomb off!

What a bad smell :\ Hopefully it'll disperse ..

ack, I miss too many of you, cunts that you are 8)

I swear I did not fart Koneko!!!

It's good to see you back. I've missed you too much! <3

Seeing a pic of "Mexican Morgan Freeman" as well as the Title "Mexican Morgan Freeman" has totally made my night! Thank you interwebz!

Edit: Had to ......

SCXN2vE.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Interesting post today over in Homeless - thought I would copy into here

If you could go back in time to any period in historical times or any past time in television history, where would it be and why?

I think mid 60's would be amazing - The 40's would be fun but I could not be arsed to wear a suit everyday.

Interesting post today over in Homeless - thought I would copy into here

If you could go back in time to any period in historical times or any past time in television history, where would it be and why?

I think mid 60's would be amazing - The 40's would be fun but I could not be arsed to wear a suit everyday.

The 40's also had that whole WW2 thing to contend with - certainly a time I am glad to have avoided!
My inner Junkie wants to say early 20th century for the OTC Morphine/Heroin but I have the immune system of a particularly filthy toddler so the rampant TB would probably kill me.

Thinking about it, I'm actually very happy with where/when I am now, though it would have been nice to be old enough to enjoy the nineties, I suppose. ;)

Woo. Finally have mobile signal in village I live in :) Thanks to that box EE send out that plugs into your wifi router. Full bars :D

It's a big deal... before I was getting no bars at all or worse that crossed out icon on android phones... sometimes i could get a bar or 2 if positioned correctly and not stuck to side of face, but left and put on speaker phone. But the amount of recharging of a fairly new phone as it was using its power to search for a mobile tower was pissing me off a fair bit.

They sent it out free too :) I'll probably get ball cancer or something in the future. No idea how it works... I didn't need to download an app on my phone or anything.

But hey, it works!

The new(ish) dog has been groomed and all tats cut off, also had a bath. She won't be winning any awards though, she is a very naughty dog when she meets other dogs. The lil bitch!

Other than that I am just having a coffee after being wiped out by 600mg pregab and 400 odd mg codeine. And I'm feeling good, bow wow, bow wowwwww... la la la la!

Other than that I am just having a coffee after being wiped out by 600mg pregab and 400 odd mg codeine. And I'm feeling good, bow wow, bow wowwwww... la la la la!

Good to hear u good mate. 300mg pregab & benzoz & beerz here.

Cheers ScotchMist - thought I had probably just missed him posting.

When does MDB get back from his travels - seems like he has been away ages this time. I hope he is enjoying himself.

Hahahah, who said I'd gone traveling?:D I haven't been ANYwhere, I've just been busy trying to re-adjust to the working life.;) It's taking up nearly all of my time and energy, and when im not working im either getting wasted, or sometimes even doing some constructive things with my free time. 8o

Thanks for mentioning me anyway, its nice to see i havent been forgotten so quickly,:D and its nice to see some old and familiar friendly screennames that i recognise. You know who you are. A big Hello to all and Hope you're all doing good, sorry ive not kept in touch very well. There seems to have been a lot of members leaving and new ones joining in the time I've not been a regular visitor. I dont recognise half the screen names any more, i used to 'know' practically everyone when i was on here all the time.

Evenin' BCF. :)

MDB, I know exactly what you mean with all the new faces in EADD if one doesn't log in for more than a week. 'Tis odd going from knowing people well enough to publicly call them a cunt (in the most endearing way) to feeling a kid at a new school. :p

Do you often browse the internet with your genitals?
Only when my hands stop functioning due to wanking too much :p

Good to hear u good mate. 300mg pregab & benzoz & beerz here.

Hey man, cheers. 200mg tramadol and might have some more codeine.... My sleep will be fucked up a bit if I do... I have diclaz at least! Hope you are doing alright mate?

Only when my hands stop functioning due to wanking too much :p

Hey man, cheers. 200mg tramadol and might have some more codeine.... My sleep will be fucked up a bit if I do... I have diclaz at least! Hope you are doing alright mate?

IME, Codeine before bed almost always leads to unpleasant tripping sensation and sleep paralysis.

Didn't get round to it in the end. So plan to sleep well...

Going to watch some full metal alchemist and fall asleep :) Then more codeine for tomorrow!

G'eve all :)

Things really are coming up Milhouse for me recently. The aul' brain has been given a good clean up and I'm feeling somewhat reborn as of late. Everything has a warm shine to it <3

Everything is deluxe %)

Evenin' BCF. :)

MDB, I know exactly what you mean with all the new faces in EADD if one doesn't log in for more than a week. 'Tis odd going from knowing people well enough to publicly call them a cunt (in the most endearing way) to feeling a kid at a new school. :p

mibbe you should be around more! :p ;)

I like hearing about good things happening to my Don! Keep on with the goodness xx May it long continue. <3

There is nothing better than hearing about good things happening for good people.

G'eve all :)

Things really are coming up Milhouse for me recently. The aul' brain has been given a good clean up and I'm feeling somewhat reborn as of late. Everything has a warm shine to it <3

Everything is deluxe %)

Great news! :D I love a good brain restart once in a while.

(also, how have I never heard that quote before but now suddenly heard it three times in like a week?)