• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

We're home! From our 947 miles round trip to Wales. I am fucking knackered and glad to be home.

What exciting stuff have we missed? ;)

Fuck all mate. Place has gone to shit.

Welcome back, had a good time?

Welcome back, glad youse had a good time. I was wondering where you crowd had been - I didn't realise you were away for so long!

Did the new motor behave for you then?

It may be horrible, but the comments are funny as fuck.. 'Empty a clip into his ass ... Yeeharrr!!!!!'

Gotta love those gun totin' yanks :)

Cheers guys. A great time was had by all. :) Wales is very green with extremely windy roads and the people speak funny.

Highlight of the trip was a visit to Portmeirion, where they filmed the TV series "The Prisoner". Beautiful and weird place and we were lucky to see it on a nice sunny day.

The new car behaved perfectly! But she has a squeaky clutch pedal. Luckily one of our campsite neighbours was a mechanic and he told me what to do. So tomorrow I'm off to Halfords for a can of PTFE spray. %)

I suppose I should collect the cats at some point too... ;)

Welcome back Felix.... nice to see you around man. Good to hear you all had a good one..

Quick query for those that know there stuff..unless they want me dead..

3-mmc taken with some booze..fancy doing a little MDMA powder..not got much sooo..but..

Missed you all ...Tis Inflo btw I had a name change <3

Last edited:
YOO EADD.

much luv n respect.

jah rastaferai. gibbering.....

consider this my 1 stop shop at attempting to express love when it's been lost in this 'ecstasy'

tweak is heavy

das PLUR, mane

Last edited:
What's that picture of? NN-dmt? I've never seen an extraction come out that pure white looking before if it is..

This is what it looked like immediately after coming off the filter :

4lF0zrC.jpg

almost glassy.

Just read all the psych talk on the previous page, could defintiely go for some DMT or something similar haha.

God knows what's gonna save me..too much..everything but fuck these pills are strong....lost my specs so my screen is enlarged to near braille proportions again.

HAPPY MDMAMORNING
8(

Hot damn that looks lovely... Did you lose much in terms of weight washing it?

Would you say it had any noticeable effect having impurities removed from it? Was you just doing it for your own amusement, project wise? As the majority, in fact virtually all DMT you see is usually that yellow colour.

Good job anyway sir, fine looking tryptamine you had there..!

God knows what's gonna save me..too much..everything but fuck these pills are strong....lost my specs so my screen is enlarged to near braille proportions again.

HAPPY MDMAMORNING
8(

Oi missus, you're meant to be saving up the serotonin/dopamine and whatever other brain chems your splashing about willy nilly on a Monday morning ;)

"Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning."

always have a a plan b...........mine is to just keep going till next Monday and come up smiling Tuesday probably on an iv drip Tuesday..Happy Daze..

Hot damn that looks lovely... Did you lose much in terms of weight washing it?

Would you say it had any noticeable effect having impurities removed from it? Was you just doing it for your own amusement, project wise? As the majority, in fact virtually all DMT you see is usually that yellow colour.

Good job anyway sir, fine looking tryptamine you had there..!

I had only tried dmt orally before by making MHRB/syrian rue drink, so can't really make any comparison with what it was like compared to dmt from other sources.

I don't think I lost much atall by washing it, using solvent straight out of the freezer and vac filtration running off a water powered aspirator, it was a very quick process. I only made a small amount to try out the method then circumstances prevented me from doing it again.

Most DMT you see on the market is probably made by people following some random instructions off the internet, I just borrowed the methodology from an undergraduate chemistry textbook which showed how to extract caffeine from tea.

I had tried before using more standard methods and ended up with yellowy gloopy stuff and it took ages and was disappointing.

Oh fuck man.

This is going to be one of the hardest ones yet. I was just thinking about him and his wife last night, wondering if he's ever going to grace us with his presence again. My favourite BL'er ever. He and his wife were two of the kindest, most selfless people I ever had the pleasure of meeting on here.

I really wasn't expecting this. Does anybody know if the family still lives at the same address as a few years back?

I will add that there is some uncertainty as to whether this is a mistake or not. The news came via a third party of something said to someone who knew someone else etc etc... It hasn't been confirmed basically.