• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

Just finished work.. new job is some proper physically demanding shit. mild heart palps through the day due to speed over the weekend which doesn't help

You'll be dropping like a salaryman! I've only ever had one job which was physically demanding. Sometimes I think I would prefer that to emotionally demanding work, but that's easy to say when you're not aching all over :\ Take a couple of cans of spinach with you tomorrow, you'll be sucking diesel :D

That's him taul!

Welcome back :) That guy may not have enjoyed your company, did you at least enjoy his?

You'll be dropping like a salaryman! I've only ever had one job which was physically demanding. Sometimes I think I would prefer that to emotionally demanding work

I think this nearly every day.

Mind you, the most physically demanding job I ever had was doing night-fill in the fruit and veg section of Tescos, which probably doesn't count. And I currently weigh 8 stone so my definition of physically demanding is probably different to everyone else's right now. Would much prefer to be doing something that involved moving about, than sitting at a desk for 12hrs a day though.

Aye, my 'physically demanding job' was wee buns compared to real man's work. I was a cleaner for a cleaning company. We were sub-contracted by the council for big events, cleaned the local football club's grounds etc. It was due to the long shifts, and the fact that I'm also scrawny and unfit, to boot! Desk jobs have given me bad knees :\

There are more possible different games of chess than there are atoms in the observable universe.

That's him taul!

Welcome back :) That guy may not have enjoyed your company, did you at least enjoy his?

In all honesty I only really understood him when he was not stripping and cleaning his car engine, but the little of his arcane language I could decipher suggests he is a wonderful human being. As is his better half and all who sailed with them <3

We love ya <3

Right back atcha, Mr Fishy <3

And many thanks for clearing up that wee-urd Z-dead bizniz. Seemed fishy (if you'll pardon the pun) to me but very glad to have it confirmed. Pass on a few love and lampshades to him from me next you speak with him if you please, sirrah <3

I just meant Portmeirion was the highlight of our touring about Wales. I thought it went without saying that meeting Shambles and giving him a bear hug was the absolute highlight of the week. ;)

The car's a mess already, by the way. :|

I'm actually dead jealous of your visit to Portmeirion. Charging for entry is taking the piss and some more pressing (quite literally and in the most delicious of ways <3) circumstances precluded accompaniment on that particular visit but glad y'all enjoyed <3

I know nothing of cars but I do know wonderful people when I meet them. I met three over the last week. Only one of which was a truly dead cert. I cannot wait to become a Jocklighter is all I'm saying...

Thank you Fishface for the good news, he has some BLers over here who think very highly of him <3

Aye, my 'physically demanding job' was wee buns compared to real man's work. I was a cleaner for a cleaning company. We were sub-contracted by the council for big events, cleaned the local football club's grounds etc. It was due to the long shifts, and the fact that I'm also scrawny and unfit, to boot! Desk jobs have given me bad knees :\

There are more possible different games of chess than there are atoms in the observable universe.

I did cleaning for a bit before I got the job I'm doing now and yeah it's fucking knackering. Would be sweating and half dead after only a couple hours in a morning, though there were only three of us to clean an entire school and I was horribly unfit. Had a load of eight hour shifts up at a plant on the coast and between that and a two hour commute, ugh. I think I'm down to cover a few shifts at the end of the month actually (same company) and it'll knacker me more than a fifteen hour shift doing my normal job would.

Last edited:
I love a bit of Facebook. In it marvellous? Love the way the iPad capitalised Facebook for me...companies have more rights than people and people are companies.