• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode 0x000000c7(?) -- Party like it's 199!

CAuPXqcWsAAJ8IA.jpg

No, I really want to and have been eyeing it up for a while though. Meant to be a helluva a trip..

I have tried it, snorted it, was glorious but shortlived.

nah more like 30 - 45 mins. The fact it can go up the nose and doesnt require fannying about with hot pipes and lighters is a plus.

Regular DMT is nice tho, I've posted this pic before but since you mention NN-dmt...

fBhBmPU.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I guess that is a plus... its on my to do list anyway.

What's that picture of? NN-dmt? I've never seen an extraction come out that pure white looking before if it is..

I have been on the hunt for some but it still continues, I had a guy who sold it for really cheap and the quality was fantastic. I refuse to pay anywhere near £100+ for a gram like a lot charge..

Yeah its NN-dmt I extracted from the 'purple stuff' a few years back, haven't had any dmt since then unfortunately.

Impressive stuff.. :) I'd considered trying an extraction myself but id probably balls it up somehow, something would go wrong anyway..

It was around in abundance a couple of years ago, falling over the fuckin stuff. Sadly that's not the case anymore :(

yeah i had always wanted to do a mescaline extraction some time aswell, never went ahead with it though.

i guess even cactuses are gonna be illegal soon :(

Yeah they always make it seem relatively simple in the extraction guides but I know I'm a clumsy bastard. The one extraction I have considered is mescaline as they do seem quite simple. The mescaline citrate extraction also seems quite safe, too.

EDIT: ^ Beat me to it.

Last edited:
Impressive stuff.. :) I'd considered trying an extraction myself but id probably balls it up somehow, something would go wrong anyway..

It was around in abundance a couple of years ago, falling over the fuckin stuff. Sadly that's not the case anymore :(

I managed it, and if I can manage it anyone can.

Don't think I managed it very efficiently though, only had enough for a couple of pipes worth after several days evaporating the solvent (after several days discovering my freezer wasn't cold enough to freeze precipitate it). Would probably just buy it if I ever felt brave enough to try it again (mental stuff, not sure I enjoyed it last time round!). Grams for £40 currently in the places I go to for those kind of things...

evaporate off a lot of the solvent before you put it in the freezer, so it's concentrated near to the point of being saturated. Then use vacuum filtration to recover the crystals.

i actually quite enjoyed doing it, shame it's considered 'naughty'.

dmt is fucking magical. that dmt above looks amazing; never seen it look that pure before. we used to just eyeball it, but it doesn't seem to matter with nndmt cos you can only smoke one hit then youre away.

think i need to get some as a distraction from this sobriety shite.

from what? ;)

Any of u guyz tried 5-MeO-DMT?

I once vaped it. Kicked my ass.

Didnt know where I was, what I was, what where was, why where was to begin with and what I was doing where to begin with and that I was an "I".

Casual worknight circa 2007.

Could definitely go for some DMT. Or 4-HO-MET. Or anything like that, really. Maybe I should have brought some tabs to work, I haven't seen anyone all day and likely won't. I mean it'd be the worst place to trip ever but it's not often I get twelve hours of complete and utter uninterruption.

Six hours left and I'm off for a whole month. Probably I'm gonna get asked to cover stuff and I will but oh man no proper long ones til September.

dmt is fucking magical. that dmt above looks amazing; never seen it look that pure before. we used to just eyeball it, but it doesn't seem to matter with nndmt cos you can only smoke one hit then youre away.

think i need to get some as a distraction from this sobriety shite.

You knows it. amazing stuff