European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXIV: Office Cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously good news Shammy! At least you've got a little bit of reassurance now that your legal team are working on it! I've had my own payment woes in similar ways going on for 2 years now ... unfortunately you only get a 2 week notice with a private property .. I've had three of those. Not pleasant, but it's always been sorted out in the nick of time thankfully.

As normal you don't miss a trick :)
I've been keeping Desperate Housewives in my arsenal waiting for an opportune moment to expose you at some point. But now is as good a time as any I s'pose :D

and .... WOW, I've just had a convo with my ecstatic sister on the phone. Another competition win! An all expenses paid weekend for two in Brighton .. with gifts on arrival and two new android phones in with it as well!!

AND SHE'S GIVING THE WIN TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!11

StoneHappyMonday: the proggy my sis uses is actually a totally legit one (Roboform) ... so no bots or 'owt. My sister is a straight down the line, tea-total-by-the-book kinda gal ... nothing at all like me ;p ... she even paid for it, and didn't use a cracked pirated one ..

Ahh, off to my detox/rehab assessment, starts in less than an hour at 2.30pm. I did actually manage to fall asleep again and woke up about 1, had a bath, did my hair, not sure why I'm going to an effort for my personal appearance for this assessment, I should be trying to look as drug addled as possible really right? Maybe it's because there is going to be a student sitting in, and it's 50/50 boy or girl so if it's a girl maybe i'll ask her out, although doubt she will be interested in someone on their way to detox, lol, but she would have a better understanding of me after sitting through my assessment, lol. I'm quite nervous actually, didn't take a benzo to sleep last night, gonna have a couple mg phenaz in a second to calm me the fuck down.

Better than Beavis and Butthead knock? It's by Mike Judge isn't it?

I didn't know till I looked at wikipedia just now, but Daria was a character in Beavis and Butthead. The Daria piece itself is by some guy called Glenn Eichler, who worked on Beavis and Butthead.

Yes, I think it's much better than any animation I've ever seen. The characters are amazing and the plots are intricate and subtle.

I had taken some 3-MeO-PCP and some cider when i was watching it last night so that might have affected my judgment but I was taken aback by the complexity of it. When I've watched it before I've been out of it on AH7921, I thought it was good but I don't think I was following it closely enough to realise just how good.

I'm going to go and watch some more now.... if it turns out to be a load of shite then I'll let you know that you have to be on dissociatives. And possibly cider.

You been on the peev mate? :D

Hehe. I wish :D

As the birthday gal mentions, these kinda situations aren't entirely unprecedented when juggling social and landlords. Does seem they managed to fuck up massively on this one though. Will skip the labyrinthine detail (advice centre woman told the landlords off for being Kafkaesque though :D) but is somewhat more complicated than the above precis. But the important bit is that it's definitely not my fault no matter how you slice it. If I was feeling lucky I may even hope for a wee discount if they've been adding court charges to me arrears given they never should've taken it to court in the first place. A boy can dream 8)

Knock: You sold me on Daria almost done acquiring it now.

ha ha fair enough knock, thanks for the info, I love stuff like that, King Of The Hill, Beavis & Butthead so I must take the plunge. Not sure why I haven't before, think it's because I thought it was aimed at a female audience and I wouldn't get it, not being American or female that is.

Shambles surely the guilty party picks up the court fees, which as you state isn't you. That would be criminal if you had to pick up the court fees for someone else's mistake.

Ahh, off to my detox/rehab assessment, starts in less than an hour at 2.30pm. I did actually manage to fall asleep again and woke up about 1, had a bath, did my hair, not sure why I'm going to an effort for my personal appearance for this assessment, I should be trying to look as drug addled as possible really right? Maybe it's because there is going to be a student sitting in, and it's 50/50 boy or girl so if it's a girl maybe i'll ask her out, although doubt she will be interested in someone on their way to detox, lol, but she would have a better understanding of me after sitting through my assessment, lol. I'm quite nervous actually, didn't take a benzo to sleep last night, gonna have a couple mg phenaz in a second to calm me the fuck down.

Good luck! I'm sure it'll go well :)

Counting the days til the end of my detox week right now, I wonder if there's actually a point in doing this sort of thing if all it makes you realise is how much you want the drugs 8(

Shit. Have you got the "find my stolen iPad" app enabled?

I actually came back to say I don't know why I said Daria was subtle, it's not, what's really good about it is its sociological and psychological commentary. That's what makes it special. That and it being fucking funny.

Shambles surely the guilty party picks up the court fees, which as you state isn't you. That would be criminal if you had to pick up the court fees for someone else's mistake.

Indeed. Although this whole fukkin debt is somebody else's mistake (HB's specifically) so am kinda resigned to being shat on sometimes. Such is life when dealing with horrid bearurocracies :\

But will be getting the advice centre folk to find out about any fees that shouldn't be my problem when I go back next week. Poor woman was kinda frazzled after all the fuckabout and phonecalls and stuff - and so was I frankly - so we've left it til Monday as there's not much else can be done til the manager calls back later (after they've closed in fact - she's dealing with it on her personal time bless her lil cotton socks <3).

One step at a time, eh? They haven't officially agreed to withdraw the eviction notice yet until the manager's looked into it and they've actually found where the payments I've been making are now. Just glad I'm not having to think about being in a fukkin hostel next month - which is quite enough of a relief as it is =D

I didn't know till I looked at wikipedia just now, but Daria was a character in Beavis and Butthead. The Daria piece itself is by some guy called Glenn Eichler, who worked on Beavis and Butthead.

*Mumble, mumble* Didn't know? Philistine... *mumble, mumble*

I understand Shambles, not wanting to make a fuss. I'm the same most of the time, I do live with two girls so I never win arguments so I don't bother trying anymore.

In little girl news: My angels reading is coming on fast! She amazes me pretty much most of the time but by this I am truly astounded. Life is brilliant. Proud isn't the word. I could burst watching her read and hearing how enthusiastic she is about it.

Crikey O'Blimey it's turned nippy this afternoon 8o

Was bastard cold ealier but is now doublebastard cold :!

The joys of being giroraped for gas arrears - utterly guilt-free use of heating at will <3

Ben: Oh I will make at least a minor fuss. Just wasn't the best time for it yet. Need to have it all confirmed in writing before doing owt that might piss the landlords off or make 'em think I'm being arsey about it. Once they've confirmed it all in writing is the time to get arsey about it ;)

Shit. Have you got the "find my stolen iPad" app enabled?

I actually came back to say I don't know why I said Daria was subtle, it's not, what's really good about it is its sociological and psychological commentary. That's what makes it special. That and it being fucking funny.

Maybe - the words 'Lost/Stolen' were probably a tad dramatic in this instance. I found it in the fridge!

In the fridge! Quality, always the last place you check isn't it. Weird that. Was it in there long? Did the cold do any damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.