European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXIV: Office Cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody cold today, it's still snowing, luckily it slowed down a bit, garden is all white, my drive way is still usable though, at least that. Hope it doesn't go below zero tonight, it'll be a pain in the ass to drive otherwise

I'm pretty sure Marmz also said 12am, Knock :sus:

Unless you're deliberately antagonising her, you evil bastard.

I said 12am .. lawdy ... I kept trying to edit something in that thread and it was closed n I was all confused .. I'm an old lady now, these things aren't good for my ticker.

*adds note to dox database*
Exactly! :|

Nerdboy just exasperated that I'm no longer off the BL grid ;p (They know what you look like! They know what your bday is! They know where you live! :sus:)

Bath time for me.

Back later <3

I'm not sure what I was talking about last night - apologies (if needed) for any ramblings or unnecessary offensive comments :).

Hope everyone has a great Friday - I'm supping an Espresso over ice and topped up with Frangelico :), usually a good start of a day.

Nerdboy just exasperated that I'm no longer off the BL grid ;p (They know what you look like! They know what your bday is! They know where you live! :sus:)

Does he think we're coming to get you?

I'm not sure what I was talking about last night - apologies (if needed) for any ramblings or unnecessary offensive comments :).

Par for the course over here, but I don't remember anything! How dare you possibly have rambled?

Hope everyone has a great Friday - I'm supping an Espresso over ice and topped up with Frangelico :), usually a good start of a day.

Thank you! I've been waiting for the postie but the gas/leccy man came instead so I'm thinking about having a little nap :|

^^ [SCROLL]scroll function would just about top it off nicely[/SCROLL]

Mornin' Peeps

Jancrow: I was gonna launch in about the wallpaper this morning but you beat me to it .. deffo needs to go. Brimz is the EADD decorator and would probably repaper for you or paint it, if you pay his airfare to Scotland .. I doubt you'd both end up getting much done tho.

It's my birthday today. I feel okay mentioning it because it's the end of this gibberings soon, so it'll get lost into the archives and not really be floating about for stalkers compiling dox. No birthday thread tho please!

It's been a flurry of excitment already this morning. I've had a wee, and watched last night's Vampire Diaries, and in a mo I think I'm gonna go have a bath, may as well since it's a special day n all. No tea in bed yet, Nerdboy's slacking.

As normal you don't miss a trick :) I would probably start the job just finishing it , i could see knock distracting me :sus:

Hope your Mum gets better soon, Brimz, and may your housing problems be quickly resolved, Shammy.

Thanx FishFace

Are you getting all amorous with me, brimz, <3, or have you got your eyes on my little box of naughty tricks? :sus:

Is there any difference?

ssshh !

Knock you said you wouldn't post this sort of stuff 8o

^ Bwahahahaahhahaahaha! Just when I thought I couldn't <3 Bucky any more than I already do... =D

...may your housing problems be quickly resolved, Shammy.

Thanks, Mr Fishy :)<3

Speaking of which... that was a bit of an epic session down at the advice centre. Thankfully I don't have to actually do much other than explain the situation and sic the volunteer on people. And sic 'em she did. She sicced 'em gooooooood %)

As expected was a clusterfuck between the social and the landlords. I, of course, have been right all along - I have been paying the arrears... but the landlords gave the social the wrong ref# so I've been paying somebody else's rent for the last four months 8)

Not actually sorted yet as the landlords are still hoping it's actually not their fuck up so are "looking in to it" but is looking much better than yesterday. Although it does appear they've sent said arrears payments back to the social cos they weren't expecting any in whoever's account I was paying off. Yup - a clusterfuck. But I have no cock in it it seems so hopefully just a matter of them mopping up. Unless there's anymore nasty surprises lurking :\

Never loose your bottle ever again.

Good news Shambles, the weight is almost lifted and you'll be able to breathe a sigh soon.

Oh and as you well know there is all ways something nasty lurking round the corner. You been on the peev mate? :D

Are you getting all amorous with me, brimz, <3, or have you got your eyes on my little box of naughty tricks? :sus:

Is there any difference?

Police challenged by Buckfast brewers over plans to make individual bottles traceable:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-21545231

Haha - get those labels on a few packs of Benson and Hedgehogs ! If any one has smoked one prior to a fight we can track down the store.

(Yes hedgehogs - evil bastards !)

Police challenged by Buckfast brewers over plans to make individual bottles traceable:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-21545231

LAvd1qM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.