European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXIV: Office Cakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick from Chile had the most lovely eyes i ever done seen , she even knew who Ivan Zamarano was bless her , she was only probably 18 or sumtink n i got mine but damn those eyes were hypnotic%)

Ben i got a problem i need 60p to get me fukin cake 2moro:?8o

Ben i got a problem i need 60p to get me fukin cake 2moro:?8o

would help you out but it would end up in me asking for something that I do not need either, checked down the back of your sofa mate? got a book of stamps? they can exchange stamps for cash back at the post office AFAIK, best ask our resident mod MM for that.

anyone into their motors check this group b footage jesus fuck, if i win the lottery im buying one of these pioneering old school beauts, 52 secs is badass

INSANE Audi Quattro Sport S1 1000 Lakes Group B Rally (Pure Engine Sound)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDRkHXMHqFo

Wasn't there a DJ thread here somewhere? oh well, here's a short 25m tribal house mix if you like that kinda thing. it was an hour, but the track i dropped when it ended was so bad it ruined the entire mix so I cut it down to 25 mins.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/doorknob_tribal_housemix.mp3

I'm sure i posted that? if it got deleted sorry mods delete again, if it was just a fuck up there it is again

stamps are the future, go to the post office with unused stamps and they can exchange them for cash, beg the streets for stamps you only need 2 first class stamps mate brimzable

I guess paypaling 60p probably wouldn't be practical for you to get out at the other end? Could spare that if paypal would work. Withdraw to bank account n pay 60p on card lol.

Evening all, I've been doin a late one workin...again

How is everyone on the land of EADD ?

If you saw your legs off they might pay you DLA and give you free drugs.
(Something I plan on doing if things don't work out soon).

PMA - Positive mental attitude.

You'd never get through the left one it's more metal than bone these days :D....hack saw I guess

Haha, twas aimed at brimz to get his 60p.

Still, I feel it could potentially solve all of our problems.
+ You don't need legs to surf BL either.

Win, win.

Status
Not open for further replies.