Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXII: The Eternal Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Morning"

Awoke with a lovely hangover.
Got to try erase it with meds, time and cuppas, as I've got to go pick up more sick notes for the knobcentre. Can barely make it downstairs. Just need an hour or so to prepare myself mentaly.

Yea I agree with you knock. He's been nice, we've shared music tastes and we've been sound to each other, but acting as he did... No excuse I can think of.

Cat News: She's got water, dry and wet food right by her but she's just lying in the bathroom (on the warm pipes) breathing shallowly... Doesn't look good :(

One of my cats which was 17 years old passed away last year, and I had to just watch her fade away day by day, it was quite upsetting, but all you can do with old cats is just keep them comfortable and stroke them and murmur nice things into their ear...I understand how awful it is monstanoodle, sorry to hear your cat is going that way :(

Monsta <3

Monsta's Kitty <3

Knock <3 (for having to infract folk - was never a part of the job I relished either)

sorry to hear about your mog monsta :( it's the worst thing when they get ill or go missing. Is it an injury or just mystery illness? Sounds like it could just be an infection or something hopefully. Has she seen the vet? We just got one of ours back from being spayed, the shaved square on her side is quite amusing!

Monsta <3

Monsta's Kitty <3

Knock <3 (for having to infract folk - was never a part of the job I relished either)

All of that, really - sorry about your feline friend, sounds like all you can do is make them as comfortable as possible, and you appear to be doing a grand job of that.

edit: Having to deal with this stuff is a bit soul crushing, never mind all the fucking clicking and typing I have to do..
Every past mod will completely agree, I know I do anyway. Try remember the ol' cliché that it's just the internet mate <3
One of my cats which was 17 years old passed away last year, and I had to just watch her fade away day by day, it was quite upsetting, but all you can do with old cats is just keep them comfortable and stroke them and murmur nice things into their ear...I understand how awful it is monstanoodle, sorry to hear your cat is going that way :(
I'm really sorry to hear that Ceres. Yes, it's now day by day seeing her getting worse, wondering if today will be the day or if, when I wake, she will still be with us.
It's like life is in stasis.
Thankyou for your words <3 I'm doing just that - Stroking her gently and just sitting with her quietly.

Monsta <3

Monsta's Kitty <3
<3 Shammy <3
sorry to hear about your mog monsta :( it's the worst thing when they get ill or go missing. Is it an injury or just mystery illness? Sounds like it could just be an infection or something hopefully. Has she seen the vet? We just got one of ours back from being spayed, the shaved square on her side is quite amusing!
Thankyou backroll <3
She had Cystitis a month and a bit ago and was given Antibiotics and was fine within a week, and now she's just gone downhill - So thin and completely inactive.
It's most likely Kidney failure (she's done nothing but drink water). It's the most common illness that cats die of. Our last eldest died of the same thing and in the same manner. Going to a quiet place and just lying there...

Thanks to all for yer kindness <3 I'm gunna try leave the house now.
I wish you all a good day <3

---Edit---
And thankyou to you also jancrow <3

Last edited:

Thanks Shambles. I honestly got no pleasure from it, but they've both repeatedly made nasty, malicious posts and their attitude seems entirely out of kilter with general feeling within EADD.

I'm sure some people will disagree with what I've done; I'm sorry, I would rather not have to have done it. Good-natured piss-taking is part and parcel of EADD but I don't think there is any place for viciousness. :(

http://blban.blogspot.co.uk/

More goodness for you to read (apparently). ;)

This sorta scares me...

Love to you and kitty, Monsta <3 Can't be easy but at least she's been loved :)

Feeling pretty woe today. Dunno why. Missus has gone all withdrawn again, plus no contact cos her phone is fucked and we don't study the same course. Probably catch up on Monday as I go to her early lectures to meet up with another mate who has the same one as me after, but it still sucks. Just generally anxious and stressed and feel a bit teary. Don't wanna see anyone so of course all my housemates are in.

Can't wait to have my own place.

Thanks for words of warming, Mugz :)

Have known a few folk who claim acupuncture helped with cravings and stuff. Am far from convinced meself but can't hurt to try. Give it a go next time - you never know, you may be one who gets summat out of it :)

(managed to catch meself before posting summat tasteless about avoiding unnecessary pricks too - phew! 8o;)<3)

Also, lay off the bleedin' CAPSLOCK will ya, Mugz? Makes you look like a loon :D

Seriously what the fuck is going on in here? Have you all been 'rolling' when wearing a hat or ignored the 1 x 125mg pill = 3.2 weeks break 'MINIMUM' rule and lost the Magic (like 4eva)?

So much hostility - PLUR the fuck out people or I will break your hand's with a hammer.

I also think that posting 'Blog' post should be deemed as an ALT.

Last edited:
Hi Farmaz, just a quick hello mate cos I've got to go back as break over in a min.
Sick of doing different types of CV for this bloody course. Where is the fun it is Friday after all.
Catch u later mate, have a good day

surely the experts should be able to show you the right way ...the best way. It's boring typing out the same info. time and time again

Gonna start shooting the messenger soon Treacle. What you're doing is analagous to constantly buying the alcoholic one last drink. Oxygen of publicity etc. Why does Mugz think his opinion on all things BL is something we all want to share? Reeks of egocentricity.

Do not feed the animals.

Felixonapedestal

Seriously what the fuck is going on in here? Have you all been 'rolling' when wearing a hat or ignored the 1 x 125mg pill = 3.2 weeks break 'MINIMUM' rule and lost the Magic (like 4eva)?

So much hostility - PLUR the fuck out people or I will break your hand's with a hammer.
that's fightin talk. sounds painful. jbibg)hoiweRU[B@{bhJET0IOHNOB'IEAGNTB'OENGBPndkAGBPO#NAEPMN DF;FGEA

OWWWWWWWWWWWW HAND BEEN HIT WITH A HAMMER. BROKEN

I'm not an ALT and therefore will post when my 'break' has finished.

Peter Sutcliffe
(I don’t care what these people who are coming out of the woodwork are saying) :sus:

Have known a few folk who claim acupuncture helped with cravings and stuff. Am far from convinced meself but can't hurt to try. Give it a go next time - you never know, you may be one who gets summat out of it :)

I've had acupuncture for something postural after a recommendation from a chiropractor and it was amazing what a noticeable difference it made. I felt pretty iffy at the thought of having needles stuck in me (particularly on my face!) but I could only feel them in areas of real muscle tension and even then it didn't hurt as such. Amazing stuff.

that's fightin talk. sounds painful. jbibg)hoiweRU[B@{bhJET0IOHNOB'IEAGNTB'OENGBPndkAGBPO#NAEPMN DF;FGEA

OWWWWWWWWWWWW HAND BEEN HIT WITH A HAMMER. BROKEN

Bear Angry!
bear1c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.