European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXII: The Eternal Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear soup? Tastes like chicken but way more pubes in your teeth the morning after.

Is it ok to say - As quoted by 'Mugz' or still too soon?

Amanda_Eats_Pandas

Swimming bears happy...

NSFW:
large-wetfurr.jpg

i am damaged. i want to see bears not men. the angry bear looked cute

^^^
They're hairy bears, if I'm not mistaken;)

Ya. Think extensive coverage of fur is a pre-requisite for bear status really. Bald/shaved bears are considerably less appealing...

NSFW:
img001862.jpg

(don't blame me - i didn't do it to the poor thing)

-amberthefrog

I <3 The Hair Bear Bunch <3

Righty. Gonna hafta steel meself for the walk down to the PO then. Time to hand over more or less my entire giro so me intranetz doesn't get cut off. Hopefully this budget payment card thingy they're sending me will ease up on having to pay out such hefty lump sums in future cos they're kinda crippling :!

-CartoonPhysics

Gonna start shooting the messenger soon Treacle. What you're doing is analagous to constantly buying the alcoholic one last drink. Oxygen of publicity etc. Why does Mugz think his opinion on all things BL is something we all want to share? Reeks of egocentricity.

Do not feed the animals.

Felixonapedestal
Was going to say don't shoot me. I shall refrain now. :)

I <3 The Hair Bear Bunch <3

Righty. Gonna hafta steel meself for the walk down to the PO then. Time to hand over more or less my entire giro so me intranetz doesn't get cut off. Hopefully this budget payment card thingy they're sending me will ease up on having to pay out such hefty lump sums in future cos they're kinda crippling :!

-CartoonPhysics

cuntt.jpg

Modwhoinstsmartenoughtospeak

Posting linkies to cartoons is cuntish? :?

Or whining about bills is cuntish? :?

:?

-Cunt

Posting linkies to cartoons is cuntish? :?

Or whining about bills is cuntish? :?

:?

-Cunt

I AM NOT A CUNT - I will be here FOREVER (aka quit three days later after making a complete cunt of myself)

Darksidesam<3

is rockstar banned now as well? everone has been banned 8o

<--- my name is just there, and up a bit.

Codshit/Rockstar banned for good reason. Was either that or the lynchmob :D

Right-o. Think I've finally excreted enough of the morning coffee to risk heading outdoors. Blimey that stuff makes me wee a lot 8o

See soon, folkydolks <3

-Cane2TheLeft

is rockstar banned now as well? everone has been banned 8o

<--- my name is just there, and up a bit.

Not really everyone - the rest of us are still working on offending everyone and making it apparently clear how socially inept we are.

-Farmaz

Status
Not open for further replies.