European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXII: The Eternal Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had CV blues from those places before, it sucks mate.

"So "Farma" what did you do for all those years you were out of work?"
"I grew Weed, shot Smack, ate LSD & sniffed K"

:)

I had a CV done recently. First one I've ever had. Was strikingly similar to your, funnily enough. Came out looking shockingly respectable in the end. Under the circumstances. No actual lies either. Is amazing how far the truth stretches before snapping :)

Also, morning, all :)

Coldcoldcoldcolcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcoldcold! :!

Ah well. Looks like it's actually me boiler that's buggered cos gasfolk said they definitely haven't cut me off. New boiler is far more achievable than paying large lumpsum gasbill - mainly cos it's not me that has to pay for new/fixed boilers. Warmth may be mine again within a week or so. Which counts as at least a semi-woot so... 'ot! =D

-username

I had a CV done recently. First one I've ever had. Was strikingly similar to your, funnily enough. Came out looking shockingly respectable in the end. Under the circumstances. No actual lies either. Is amazing how far the truth stretches before snapping :)

Reminds me I've gotta get on with my own CV, got my eye on an audio typist job which would be right up my street. Found it through the uni, work from home, decent pay. I can type fast enough and take dictations well so here's hoping (that I actually even bother applying)

1 damn week to go before I am out of here :)
This time next Friday I will be on the way to London to face my Uber enemy the underground :(
How people that have to deal with that shit every day don't go mad I will never understand, people say B'ham is a rude city but imo London takes the piss.

About 10/11 hours later I will be sitting down in that damn wooden yard of the Witches, smoking BØS 3, if she has caned that MXE I will kill her, got some plans on the 1st day to go MDAI fishing but not sure if thats a good idea tbh.

Those damn fish are going to learn, they fucked me over the last time I went to get them but this time I am coming with 80lb line & a hook with 4 spikes, then deep sea fishing later on after this Courtcase is over :)

Jeg vil være så jævla glad :)

Morning Shambles :)
I think being a drug addict should be ok to put on a CV, I know being on gear was more hard work than most people know.
You need..........
good communication skills
interpersonal skills
initiative
good motor skills

All things people add to their CV imo
;) ;) lmao

Morning snolly :)
Watch where that rabbit gets to in that bed, may be another report going right off to A.L.F.

^ Mornin', Farmaz :)

I wouldn't mind discussing history of drug use/addiction at an interview cos I come over quite well in such situations and am not so good at hiding things. On a CV it's probably less wise. File straight in the bin, I'd imagine. My education record is a bit weird too (left school at 14) so was impressed the fella made all that come out looking legit too actually. No lies, just obfuscation. Makes ya wonder what the point of a CV is really? Who can re-invent their history most convincingly I assume. Fella did say that my "lifestyle choices" actually count as good transferable skills funnily enough. It's just how you dress it up really.

Morning Shambles

Can you scrap the old one ?

Mornin', sirrah :)

Doubt they'll leave me the old boiler. Think it belongs to the landlords so presume they'll be wanting any scrap value out of it. Not complaining seeing as they'll also be picking up the bill for a new one, mind. Pricey are boilers so I hear. Somewhat ironically, they only came out to service it a coupla weeks back. Actually, just a few days before the heating and hot water died. The gasman did mention it was a lot older than the ones in their other properties and they struggled to get it going aagin after "blowing loads of dust out of it" apparently. Silly sossers. We all know it's dust that holds the world together 8)

... I take dictations well

*sniggers*

Sorry, Snolls. I just can't help meself when presented within even the most tenuous double entendres sometimes :eek:

Also, the French don't use the term "double entendres" at all apparently. Nor most other "French" phrases we use here. Contrary cunts are the French.

is it wrong to be vaping fent at this time of the day ?

cos it doesn't feel like it:)

(left school at 14)

Shows that you don't need a school education to be smart :)
Guess the University of Life did you well Dr Shambles.

I still got a way to go before I get my doctorate though :(

Morning snolly :)
Watch where that rabbit gets to in that bed, may be another report going right off to A.L.F.

Mornin :D Aye haha keeping a sharp eye out, she's sat licking a cuddly toy at the moment, possibly lulling me into a false sense of security...

If I was so caring so much why would I post a pic of a cat helicoptor like yesterday?......
Way to make a half-assed apology and then take it back within a few seconds

This you and Sam shit is getting insanely boring everyfucking day. Can you knock it off please?

Morning Marmz .

The fairies came again yesterday i could get used to this :D

Karma was the main factor in play though .
How are yoy this morning my lovely ?

Yeah 4 real .

Watson without avatar is just wrong .

What do you think of my Robin now Watson he flies thanx to knock n if he;s in distress he goes really fast .

Laika

I don't recall knock having fek all to with it TBH, but he's welcome to the glory:D

Way to make a half-assed apology and then take it back within a few seconds

This you and Sam shit is getting insanely boring everyfucking day. Can you knock it off please?

Why don't you go away from me Marmz, you can add me to ignore anytime you want & I won't moan 1 bit.

Yes I am sorry FOR posting it looking back on it I was wrong, but at the time I felt it was very funny.
So a person is not allowed to change their mind in the world of Marmz?.......
If I fuck up I will say sorry, that does NOT change what I felt AT THE TIME I posted it, ok Marmz?........

Go jump into bed with BHM & leave me the fuck alone :)

Erm Sorry 'bout the flying cat folks, guess it was a bit slack tbh :(

Thanks farmaz, as SHM said, better late than never! Hopefully monstanoodle will see this.

I've not slept, fuck knows why, oh yeah 70mg ethylphenidate, that'll have done it! Sat up watching Daria and teasing the cat with treats. Feeling a bit cross-eyed now though and I've got to go and do a bit of work for a client then visit my mum and dad :| This is where camfetamine sometimes comes in handy.... some proper amphetamine would be more pleasant, no doubt, but I'm not keen on doing a spud.

Shambles - good news about your boiler, why's it taking two weeks though? :( It's the middle of fucking winter, and you're in the harsh Welsh hinterlands, I'd be calling it an emergency and getting it done a bit snappier if it all possible.

I don't recall knock having fek all to with it TBH, but he's welcome to the glory:D

This is true, it was your good self that did the flap work! As I recall my contribution was a snide remark that it was more of a blink than flap. I can be a dick at times!

Morning Marmz .

The fairies came again yesterday i could get used to this :D

Karma was the main factor in play though .
How are yoy this morning my lovely ?
I'm alright I think. Fairies are ace, I'm glad you've had a visit from one, cause this time a year can be really rank, it's fucking cold and the weather's being insanely miserable atm. Blizzard's yesterday, with 50mph winds ... hope today is better.

.. in fact it already is a bit ... wohooo, watsons is back to torment us!

and morning to you as well atm23 ... and everyone else <3

It came to me last night that Hatsune Miku is some rip off from William Gibsons Idoru.

I been reading it for a few days now (Idoru) & Lo/Rez is without question Hatsune Miku.

I love William Gibson books more each day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.