European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXI Primary school discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've unapproved some posts here. Posting degrading material is against the BLUA, and pretty thoughtless if you want my personal opinion. No more of that please.

Hope they are recoverable Knock. Might be needed as evidence at some point. Im fucking disgusted if what i read is true and he made to do things he did not want to.

Those cunts are fukin wrong i just got off the phone with my mate & if i was in the same country as a certain mod i would be on my way round with afukin team of boys proper smack n crack heads who will kik fuk in2 any1 for a pipe
Safe to say what pharcyde posted is true...

I would be on my way round with afukin team of boys proper smack n crack heads who will kik fuk in2 any1 for a pipe

Come on Brimz, you're better than that. Can't fault the way you're sticking up for a mate though. I've only spoken with Mugz a couple of times but he seems a great bloke and I am genuinely worried for him. I'm just glad his mates are there for him.

if you knew what i did . I'm not violent either but detest bullies

ok, I only came back to respond to a few PMs, but yea, I was tortured physically, mentally and sexuaklly and help captive in paris by a thought to be trusted now ex-moderator, I just about managed to escape even though the threat of death and even violence that would have led to death took place if it had carried on for 2 minutes or more(strangulation) I'm saying no more, and this site just makes me relive it and that is why I have to leave the place. Until I can get this whole thing out of my system, if that is even possible.

Jesus h Christ. So glad you got out OK, Mugz, completely understand why you might want to give this place a wide berth.

What the actual fuck?! Extremely glad you're back in England and in one piece, at least physically. Lost for words really, sounds like such an intense and unexpected ordeal from someone who was supposedly in a position of responsibility. I guess there isn't exactly a vetting process/background check for being a moderator, wonder where is the bastard is now?

hope your feeling better mate, oh and ptch he definitly isnt on drugs so just leave it out ok!

Wedgie humour got the timing wrong.

Lets not fight amongst ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.