European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXI Primary school discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sssooo pleased, finished this course early :)

Sad though I was in a room of half witted people, talking about their bus travel or traffic etc for hours on end :(

Why people feel the need to make small talk is beyond me tbh, cows go moooo & humans talk of weather & traffic sadly.

SUNDAY+MIRROR+ONLY+Paul+Gascoigne.jpg

goonies-musical.jpg

I wasn't old enough to remember the George Best era so Gazza was my footballing idol growing up. Thanks for posting that video, what an amazing goal brought back that feeling I had at the time.

What's this big cry over Gazza, I just don't get it tbh.
He could not get his shit together & was yet another unprofessional lush.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited:
He's going to die and it won't be pretty. I feel sorry for the hundreds of folk that also needed that organ he was gifted and wouldn't of abused it.

What's this big cry ofr Gazza, I just don't get it tbh.
He could not get his shit together & was yet another unprofessional lush.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."
Hunter S. Thompson

You obviously don't know the half . Gazza was a troubled guy who happened to be a football genius . If he wasn't he would have probable ended up on the sick in Newcastle

I feel sorry for the hundreds of folk that also needed that organ he was gifted and wouldn't of abused it.

QFT
1,000,000% agree.

@Brimz
I am fully aware of Gazza my freind I saw him do his famous cry at that match.
But take note of what Ben So Furry said & I quoted because it is true.

I have NO time or empathy for unprofessional users of any drug from beer to Ice, you want to do your drug that's fine with me & get fucked up as you want but you are in control of your own destiny.

If I get some terrible diease from smoking gear off foil or I get hepatitis I caused it myself by being an idiot, I don't expect anyone to cry for me. I fucked up & I have to take responsibility for my own actions.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Last edited:
It's sad because ordinary working class boys who happen to be good at football have dangled in front of them a promise of fame and riches, women and good times, plus getting to play the game they love with the best players. And some of them are very unprepared for the pressure of being in the public eye 24 hours a day, or how easy it is to give in when all the world's temptations are there for the taking. As we all know, tempting things are often best done in moderation, but if you've got the kind of money where you don't have to ask how much something costs, moderation is difficult to achieve.

If you happen to be the sort who gets addicted to stuff easily, then the problem is multiplied.

Oh yeah for sure can't argue with that it irks me same as when George Best Did it.

What i said is true though without that talent the bloke would be dead or on the sick right know for sure .

Oh yeah just for the record n not directed at you farma but anyone .

You can not get more than 100 % .8(

^ Absolutely agree knock well said that man. Imagine being 17 and on a weekly 6 figure salary. Kid in a sweet shop shop job.

Oh yeah just for the record n not directed at you farma but anyone .

You can not get more than 100 % .8(

I have 1oz of weed in my hand, then another 3oz falls from the sky into my other hand.
What is the % of free weed I have just gaided then Brimz ;)

You say you agree with me when you said "Oh yeah for sure can't argue with that" btw?......

Like my missus I love her to death but she fucked up on DALT by going well over on her dose range & got locked up, I have NO sorrow for her as she was fucking dumb & very unprofessional in her conduct.

EDIT - In my view to be an addict of any chemical you have to be professional about the way you use your selected drug, me & you both know Brimz what it is like to be addicted to heavy stuff (and other EADD members too)
We are still here & no worse for our time on Heroin, maybe a few veins down but we ran our habit in the correct way & didn't fuck up.
It's that simple.

Last edited:
Irony on a base level here I admit but I am out.
Got to go score :)

@Brimz - sorry if that sounded harsh but I have strong feelings on this subject.
No offence mate or stuff like that, I know EADD get me mixed up & think I am hating on people & I am not, just giving my opinion :)

@Snolly - If you read this I want a bludclart Rabbit report in this thread by the time I log back on or else!!!!!

So Royal Mail have gone all anal and decided new shipping rules, this is a part of the new "pamphlet". This is new for 14th January...

Controlled Drugs and Narcotics
(cannabis, cocaine, heroin, LSD, opium and amyl nitrate)

So I guess ecstacy users are free to send whatever they wish !

skztpCN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
<nitpick>They did say including those things, not limited to them...</nitpick>

So... I wonder if they're actually checking for drugs now? If only we had a Royal Mail representative on the board to advise us :|

Fucking hell what the fuck are we going to do now, can't even send coke through the mail and it's been legal for soooo long...

Irony on a base level here I admit but I am out.
Got to go score :)

@Brimz - sorry if that sounded harsh but I have strong feelings on this subject.
No offence mate or stuff like that, I know EADD get me mixed up & think I am hating on people & I am not, just giving my opinion :)

@Snolly - If you read this I want a bludclart Rabbit report in this thread by the time I log back on or else!!!!!

Hahaha, here I am :D She's all good, defo trained her to come over when I call her name now. Four times today I've called her and she's leapt onto my bed within seconds. Mate is pissed off cos she was his initially and she just looks at him. Can't wait til she gets spayed tomorrow and hates me again. Debating whether to tell the vets that she's evil or not :D Need to get some videos of her or summat. Am thinking the vet will give her a onesie to stop her chewing stitches so can't wait for that.

Can't be arsed with today, soooo tired. Mate's off soon n then it's codeine and bed. Sleep has been arsed up to fuck recently.

My mate's just informed me of this. Dunno how accurate it is but seeing as he lives there I'm fairly confident. Happy days:

Current possession of drugs allowed by an individual in the Czech rep.
Up to the following amounts;

Marijuana - 15 grams (or five plants)
Hashish - 5 grams
Magic mushrooms - 40 pieces
Peyote - 5 plants
LSD - 5 tablets
Ecstasy - 4 tablets
Amphetamine - 2 grams
Methamphetamine - 2 grams
Heroin - 1.5 grams
Coca - 5 plants
Cocaine - 1 gram