European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXI Primary school discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, it's meant to have the last few posts copied over!

Fix the title, my ocd is going haywire :p & wheres my fucking heroin

If we'd have to wait for you we'd be here tomorrow still.

No, no, it's meant to have the last few posts copied over!

You can always build up to the fiddly stuff, Knock ;)

There's even a forum for it somewhere. Testing Grounds, I do believe. You can practice doing modstuff without any chance of buggering up owt. Not that buggering up Gibbering is likely to be a capital offence, mind.

Mornin :D Finally got up and quit being a lazy student, was fuckin hard work mind. Rabbit is sulking as she's under house arrest, little sod escaped last night, through a hole in her cage I could barely fit my hand through. Mindboggling. I am in far too fragile a state to have her bullying me today so she's staying there, though joke's on her, she's getting spayed next week =D

Horse pics on the way haha, told me mum I want a pic of the Hello Kitty one. Still can't get over that look of shame, they must know

So aye fuck all done today, got some research to do tonight for an essay that's in on Thursday. Really need to develop a better sense of organisation.

edit: kids next door practicing piano :X

Knock, it's not just you, there are other factors which might influence what shows and what doesn't.

'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.' <3

edit: three builders next door sanding floors ;)

What the very fuckity fuck?!? 8(

Surely a ladypocket is not such a wise place to go putting poison in? Creative, for sure, but somewhat self-defeating really you'd imagine :D
One thing is for sure it ain't scopolamine or whatever it's called.

^ Indeed. The fella apparently got suspicious cos her fanny "smelled funny". How'd he know it was poison not just poor hygiene or yeast gone wild or summat? Can't think of a poison that'd be safe to have absorb through yer minge but deadly if suckled from it :?

'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.' <3

One of my fave lines in all of cinema history that <3

Was an ad-lib, no? Pretty sure I read that somewhere recently.

Mornin :D Finally got up and quit being a lazy student, was fuckin hard work mind. Rabbit is sulking as she's under house arrest, little sod escaped last night, through a hole in her cage I could barely fit my hand through. Mindboggling. I am in far too fragile a state to have her bullying me today so she's staying there, though joke's on her, she's getting spayed next week =D

Horse pics on the way haha, told me mum I want a pic of the Hello Kitty one. Still can't get over that look of shame, they must know

So aye fuck all done today, got some research to do tonight for an essay that's in on Thursday. Really need to develop a better sense of organisation.

edit: kids next door practicing piano :X

Good glad to see "Rabbit report" & Sad horse pics aint fallen on a turned off screen :)

I was gonna say sometimes my missus don't need to put poison up there to kill me, the smell alone makes me vomit & nearly die.

I was gonna say sometimes my missus don't need to put poison up there to kill me, the smell alone makes me vomit & nearly die.

1311342334367.gif

Waiting for examples of creeping btw.
Go find me a thread where I did it, I wait your post

farmaz said:
Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
Is it a woman dressed in latex looking like a cat?

No it's Super Marmalade, flying over Pawn shops & shit.......

farmaz said:
On the wine yet again?........

Google "AA meetings in Mordor"

Status
Not open for further replies.