European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXI Primary school discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for other EADDers Mel but i get the impression this is one for his family to deal with Mel. If you know much about Mugz you'll know this isn't the first time, he's known to the police here for previous drug induced behaviour. Is he back in England at his dads house?

I have no idea where he is. And unfortunately, it's likely that his family do not know what happened.

I'd like to help but I don't know how I'm afraid. I'm not going to suggest his ex because I think she's trying to reclaim her own life, and lovingly detach herself from Mugz's activities, and I understand & support her in that.

If she wants to get involved thats her call obviously but I don't think she should feel any pressure at all.

Beyonce looks fucking hot in the superbowl halftime show

Yummy

Love the thigh length stocking look
Caramel thighs FTW

Last edited:
Gizza pic.

I know this isn't exactly out of the ordinary for a Mugz adventure but it does sound as if this might actually be something pretty serious, would love some contact if you're lurking dude.
And acieed, if you don't have anything positive to say about it, it'd be nice if you just shut up really. It's not as if you can talk with your four week coke binges and moaning.

Mugz is indeed now back at his dad's house, I had a fairly long chat with him on facebook earlier. He's home safe and sound and is being looked after. I don't think he's going to be around on BL even lurking for a bit so I will pass on all the well-wishes <3

Mel22, I'll let him know you popped over here to see if we knew if he was okay or could help him, I'm sure it will mean a lot how many people have been genuinely concerned and are wishing him well. Hopefully he is sound asleep now. He's phone-less but I'll be talking to him again tomorrow on facebook (hopefully!) We've all been very concerned and encouraging him to seek help for some time now, it might look like we're all just piss-taking sometimes but there's a lot of love and support in the EADD community <3

If anyone wants to pass anything on, shoot me a PM and I'll let him know :)

Morning morning crew, I've not been to bed yet so it's definitely not officially morning yet :|

Last edited:
Poor old Mugz. I was in northern Cyprus recently and there was a huge billboard... All it said was 'Mugz'. Tried to get a pic but couldn't come up with a reason to my fellow travellers.

Good luck snooker loopyz.

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to watch a video of someone beating up a baby.
18 months is a disgrace of a sentence.

If its the video ive seen apparently its 'baby yoga'. People say its meant to be good for babies, I dont know how true that is personally. Looks pretty dodgy to me.

Cheers effie, glad he's safe at least. Send him my bestest wishes. I can imagine you're a soothing & calming person to talk to at times like this. bless you <3

Mporrning y'all

Just had a nice Heroin N Nitrazepam breakfast well with Porridge n Coffee obviously .

Nice bitn of gear as well took 30 mins round trip i like it , like that . n iain'tv talking about a wee 10 bag or silly things like that.

Won't come out for less than a 16thn wich is the best way imho

Mate just text me saying his housemate might know me. Instant sense of creeping dread.

edit: fucking rabbit just pissed on me. whhhhhhhhhy. she has a towel specifically in case she pisses, so what does she do? pisses right next to it.

Last edited:
Gazza was just on five live now.
Sounded pissed as a newt, even for 11am and by his standards
Bit sad to see the decline , always remember him for what a great player he was.

Well at least they found Richard III though

It is sad about Gazza, he seems determined to do a George Best/ Oliver Reed. Didn't he have an internal organ transplanted because of the drink then carry on drinking regardless? His cards are marked, it's only a matter of time and I fear it won't be long now.

He said he had been sober for a year, which by his standards is pretty good.
But recent reports have him coming off a 3 day whiskey binge.
Doesnt look too great now, and by the way he was slurring his words today, I fear there may be some brain damage ( not as if he had too many cells to spare to start with)

SUNDAY+MIRROR+ONLY+Paul+Gascoigne.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paul-gascoigne-says-no-one-1572075 also on valium and special brew. Never a great combo if you make a habit of it

George Best without the looks ;)

It is sad .

Carry on like this n he's got a year at the very most more like 6 months .

He was sober or a year? Was that because of the transplant? You'd think in that time he would have seen the health benefits and stayed off, but on the other hand because hiws health had returned he probably thought he could get away with a few and cycle started up all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.