European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings: CXXI Primary school discipline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good thanks kate as are the girls :) they didn't enjoy the snow much, but egg production hasn't slowed. One decided to moult and lose all her feathers in Jan which seemed a stupid choice of timing. They give off a lot of heat so kept warm in the coop at night, but as someone pointed out the wild birds don't have a coop and they cope ok with the cold.

Your new garden sounds perfect for a couple of chooks, 4 are no trouble so 2 would be even less :)

Appreciate your stance, but can you imagine yourself in his footprint? 8(

Scary as fuck eh?

has he had bad news or something? :(

Have been pondering boredom myself, don't have a conclusion apart from its a bit of a first world problem...and I'm a twat

?

it seems to happen primarily on sunday evenings. I have so much shit to do its beenracing around in myhead all day and got to the point where i thought fuck it, i am doing NOTHING, AND ITS OK.

I think that it's about time I tried out some of these RC drugs out for myself.
I know I want to try some Etizolam out as its something that would hopefully prove useful to me and not just recreational.

The 2nd International Conference on Novel Psychoactive Drugs will be held at Swansea University in the UK on September 12th and 13th 2013.

Registration will open at the beginning of March.

We sincerely hope that you will be able to present an oral paper on your influential NPS research and join us in the pittoresque Swansea for this important event.

Kind regards,

Andy Parrott, Professor, University of Swansea Fabrizio Schifano, Chair in Clinical Pharmacology, University of Hertfordshire Ornella Corazza, Principal Lecturer in Mental Health, University of Hertfordshire Paul Griffiths, EMCDDA, Scientific Director Roumen Sedefov, EMCDDA, Head of Unit, Supply Reduction and New Trends

brimz <3

Please don't take it personally. I'm one of the few people in Mugz' life who said "enough is enough" and walked away when it got too much. People like you and others have been there for him through all the shit.

I spoke to Mugz for half an hour just now - I don't have a clue what happened over there, all I know for sure is that he's in a very bad place in his head right now. He needs to keep his head down and try to calm down and let things straighten themselves out. I hope people can understand that cos I'm sure we've all been there.

I'm sure he'll be back on here with his version of events once he's got his head together. And if he's not, I'm sure he won't turn away from his friends here.

Jesus christ, what a train wreck. I genuinely hope your ok Martin (adam), though people on here have invested a lot of their time supporting you, so you really ought to owe them an explanation, and not just think its fine to attention seek and create speculation.

Very inconsiderate.

I'm sure Mugz will talk to the people who need to know. For everyone else, it would likely hold no greater worth to them than gossip.

I'm sure Mugz will talk to the people who need to know. For everyone else, it would likely hold no greater worth to them than gossip.

Ive had as many calls at 4am, freaking out and asking for help from mugz as i can remember. He also stayed at mine for a while, so it would be nice to know hes alright.

i dont believe a fucking word of it.
i think he invents these storys in his bedroom because he is world renound for INVENTING drama and creating drama.
LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
PLEASE LOOOOOOOOOOK AT ME
I WANT ATTENTION
I DONT HAVE A FONE <<< TOTAL BS borrow a friends fone ur full of shit.

he is prob pullin his wire on tinychat reading this having a three way wanking double sided dildo anal tinychat webcam sesh with spade and crackhead

he is a compulsive attention seeker cant help himself
ther worst i ever seen
is his mam even real or was the donation a ruse to raise some cash to cover his gambling losses,
ffs i met gamblers in ga that stole tens of thousands from their partners family etc and we are only peple off net.
i hope his mam is well btw
please come back mugz you have everyone talking about you.....OH SHIT WAIT thats exqctly what your after u crafty attention seeker please comeback...mate pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Give over. I don't mind you but don't chat shit about his mam. Lad has enough problems without you getting at him.

Give over. I don't mind you but don't chat shit about his mam. Lad has enough problems without you getting at him.
]
Ignore him, mugz is awesome and Acieed is just a shit stirrer, wasnt he the one that was waxing lyrical about his coke addiction a few days ago.

Cunt needs to get his own house in order before talking shit about mugz

i dont believe a fucking word of it.

...he is a compulsive attention seeker cant help himself
.. the worst i ever seen

Look in the mirror maybe.
You're on here all the time with your woe is me I just took 50 yokes / I'm going to rehab / I'm back on the coke.

The lad is obviously in trouble.. if you can't say anything nice, then shut the fuck up.

wtf theres a video of a chinese woman beating up her 8 month baby on facebook, fucking shocking. and she only got 18 months in prison

wtf theres a video of a chinese woman beating up her 8 month baby on facebook, fucking shocking. and she only got 18 months in prison

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to watch a video of someone beating up a baby.
18 months is a disgrace of a sentence.

How does it get into people's heads that it's OK to treat their children in this way?

What was going on that the woman felt this was the right thing to do?

Where are the social structures that should prevent such vicious behaviour?

There are too many closed doors in this world. I have no time for the Tories and I don't like to use their slogans but there is a "broken society", all over the world.

But I don't see how sentencing can possibly be the issue here. A longer prison sentence would not have prevented this happening. Nor would capital punishment. This is not a criminal justice story. It's a tragic story of communities fucked by fucked social relations. People, children, in those communities, fucked by the fuckedness of how we relate to each other.

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to watch a video of someone beating up a baby.

Same.

I don't think there's anything to be gained by troubling our minds with stuff like this. I'm not saying ignore or deny terrible events but as a voyeur its pointless and can't see one bit of good it would do you.

I don't know if it's right to post this or not, but whatever:

Mugz needs help and support this time.

I am a huge fan of trollling Mugz in the Lounge, but this time...there are no lols to be had.

This is no bullshit. It's up to Mugz whether he wants to share what happened or not, but please, if you care about him try and get in touch and let him know that he has your support. IMO he needs to be pushed to seek professional help at this point, and encouraging him to do so is the best thing anyone can do for him now.

That's all I have to say on this. I really hope he's okay, but I expect that he's not :(

We've all encouraged him to do that lots of times Mel, but he seems stuck on a rinse & repeat cycle :(

He knows the people that are worth the time of day here care about him and are here to offer words of help & support. Lots of EADDers have also given him real life support and friendship.

Quite worried now, I hope all the possibilities running through my mind are worse than the reality.

Post soon mugz, when you feel better <3

Do you guys have like CAT (crisis assessment) teams over there? I haven't spoken to Mugz since the incident, but depending on his mental state...it might be wise for someone in the know to give them a call so they can head out, assess and possibly treat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.