• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

What's not to like? I'm serious-have never been there.
Too busy. Too expensive. Crappy public transport. I used to live there in Newtown in the early 90's. It was a much different place then. Its changed and not for the better.

I beat Shambles at trivial pursuit last night. YEAH BITCHES!!!! He's never going to hear the end of this.

Oh and, morning consumer. Hows things babe?

Must say, but I've had a pretty entertaining Morning, with lots of laughs all round.

I didn't mean to stay awake for 2 days, and not go to work though, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Must say, but I've had a pretty entertaining Morning, with lots of laughs all round.

I didn't mean to stay awake for 2 days, and not go to work though, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles.

but will you be making it into work tomorrow ? that is the question lol

Too busy. Too expensive. Crappy public transport. I used to live there in Newtown in the early 90's. It was a much different place then. Its changed and not for the better.

Sydney does not have crappy public transport. You need to compare it with a few likes for likes. Sydney is 1000x better than London for transport. Unless its gone massively, and I mean massively downhill in the last few years. Jesus, don't come to London.

Haven't seen Ceres post in a while. Anybody know if he's alright?

If he doesn't post soon, I'll send him a card. I have his address. I reckon he's busy with college work from what I know.

Not really sure where to post this so just going to dump this here. Back on Friday I was posting pcp + beer=love.

Then I blacked out. My memory of the weekend is pretty confused, I think I came to some time on Saturday. I think I basically managed to get through the rest of the bag at some point, because apart from some spillage on surfaces and the empty baggie (that had been ripped to shreds at the bottom, fuck knows what had happened there) it disappeared. I think I must still have a massive amount of 3-meo-pcp in me, it'll probably take a while to process the lot. I have some vague memory of what I thought was a dissociative hole but I don't even know, could have just been me wandering about the house confused. I thought I had complete kidney failure as I was basically not passing urine at all, but that slowly seems to be coming back online thankfully.

I was obviously not thinking straight on the Sunday, the obvious thing would have been "go to the hospital", and I was toying with the idea, but on Monday I just kind of went to my course like normal, took Tuesday off sick, came back in on Wednesday but agreed to go home after lunch as I still looked sick and didn't want to "infect" anyone. I've just spent today at home.

My kidney function seems to be returning to normal as I'm eliminating the 3-meo from my system. I've felt pretty much lucid though all of this except from being weirdly detached from everything. Unless anything unusual or alarming happens, I'm not going to go to the hospital now as I seem to be pretty much recovering. I was stupid not to go at the weekend, but in my 3-meo mind I think I thought the whole stress of getting my parents involved while they're on holiday and terrifying them with what happened. Plus I thought at the time it might have been treated as an attempted suicide or something because it sounds so mental.

I'm probably going to go into my course tomorrow to submit some stuff I did at home, then I'll have another weekend for recovering.

I don't really know what to expect from this post, there's a lot more I could probably add but I'm just updating and bitching about the fact that everything went hella-tits up after my last posts on here.

Whoops. Here's hoping I continue to recover to normality I guess.

EDIT: forgot to mention, there was about 1.5g in the bag originally. I realise this probably sounds mental.... yeah it pretty much is. I feel/look a lot better today and don't have drastic kidney issue symptoms anymore. Pretty sure I'm gonna be alright but yeah... don't really know what else to say. Shit.

Last edited:
Probably a good call not involving you parents. They'd probably decide to spend all your inheritance just as punishment.

Probably a good call not involving you parents. They'd probably decide to spend all your inheritance just as punishment.

Wouldn't have expected anything less from you mate :D

Honestly I think I'm probably still under the influence to some degree - I don't have any difficulty functioning normally but I have been pretty much emotionless to the whole experience, even though I know logically I probably should have been freaking out about this. Genuinely thought for a while I'd had renal kidney failure, but didn't go to the hospital which is pretty fucking shocking. Thankfully I do think I'm returning to normal function as it's being processed out.

Sydney does not have crappy public transport. You need to compare it with a few likes for likes. Sydney is 1000x better than London for transport. Unless its gone massively, and I mean massively downhill in the last few years. Jesus, don't come to London.

If he doesn't post soon, I'll send him a card. I have his address. I reckon he's busy with college work from what I know.
Never been to London bro but compared to say Bangkok's train system Sydney's is out dated, never on time, filthy, overcrowded and expensive. I generally dont do buses as Sydney traffic is shit in a car let alone a bus. London must really suck.

Never been to London bro but compared to say Bangkok's train system Sydney's is out dated, never on time, filthy, overcrowded and expensive. I generally dont do buses as Sydney traffic is shit in a car let alone a bus. London must really suck.

It has been a few years since I was in Sydney last, but I couldn't believe how cheap the trains were. It cost less to go from the city to Wollongong (almost two hours away I believe) and back than it does to get from one side of the Gold Coast to the other, which now requires at least two buses and an inconveniently placed tram somewhere in the middle because the mayor saw that Melbourne has one and Melbourne's chic, therefore trams are chic.

I remember riding my push bike at warp speeds along the highway one summer while tripping on 2c-t-something or other.. when I woke I had vivid memories of an endless entertainment precinct of restaurants, resorts, shopping and nightclubs.. kind of like a good version of what the city is now. Most importantly, the monorail seemed to run the whole way through.. was so futuristic.

I should have said something.. I should have sold the idea of a futuristic monorail to my city, Lyle Lanley style.

Unfortunately, much the same can be said about Melbourne, though our live music scene, and general party scene is still as strong as ever. And the public transport is not as bad as sydney's.

Well Bangkok's trains leave Sydneys for dead. Clean, modern and on time. Buses i never catch in BKK. Cabs and motorbike taxis depending on the situation. I am sure there are places worse than Sydney but it has had fuck all investment in it in the last 30 years. It does not cope with the population growth and now you need an Opal prepaid card to even use it. It does have good food and record stores though. The nightlife has been destroyed by the lock out laws. Not the fun diverse place i used to live in.

@ Ordinary mind - I hope your feeling ok now ? If I was you I would still go to the doctors and have your kidneys checked out though - water retention like that can damage them.

Hey EADD,

Lovely day here today - usual day for me, nice cooked breakfast - chilled for a few hours, got the music and having a couple of drinks. Were not going out tonight so I'll probably end up crashed out on the floor or patio :D.

Have a great Friday everyone
Bear