• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXII -- It's all about the length of the pocket clip .....

@ Ordinary mind - I hope your feeling ok now ? If I was you I would still go to the doctors and have your kidneys checked out though - water retention like that can damage them.

Yeah, I think I'm alright phsically. Honestly kinda disheartened by the whole experience - went from having the time of my life on Friday feeling in the best place I'd been in a while in my life (outside of the fact I was also really fucking high ;)), to basically just miserable and full of self-loathing ha. I'm realy hoping I'll perk up soon, the fact I've been stuck alone stressing over things almost certainly hasn't been helping. Can't seem to do this whole drug thing without it ending in major disaster.

(Soz for the bad vibes btw)

Yeah, I think I'm alright phsically. Honestly kinda disheartened by the whole experience - went from having the time of my life on Friday feeling in the best place I'd been in a while in my life (outside of the fact I was also really fucking high ;)), to basically just miserable and full of self-loathing ha. I'm realy hoping I'll perk up soon, the fact I've been stuck alone stressing over things almost certainly hasn't been helping. Can't seem to do this whole drug thing without it ending in major disaster.

(Soz for the bad vibes btw)

No bad vibes felt at all mate! It's all good.

Live near the water and catch the ferry

Hate agreeing with Busty but the way Sydney uses their water is mighty impressive. The Thames is barely used except to rip off tourists and is literally a shithole. As for pre-paid transport cards, Londons had that for years and has now extended it to every type (I.e both) of transport. No cash payment ever, the only concession (I think) is that you can wave your contactless debit card at some places.

Don't you love the banging good feeling once you've ordered something from banggood?

Live near the water and catch the ferry
My sister does. Lives in Balmoral and yes the ferry is great. Living there is way beyond my price range. I live near the beach in Newcastle and my house has doubled in value in 6 years. Scary how prices have increased. In my favour at least. I would not be able to afford to buy here now either.

Sometimes life habitually shites in your eye.

Sometimes everything is real swell <3

Sometimes life habitually shites in your eye.

Sometimes everything is real swell <3
I certainly are not complaining. I have a great life, good job, great friends, lovely house by the sea, more wine than i could ever drink and 2 days off work. Tempted to go buy some coke and head to the pub for a sesh with some mates. Life is grand.

Well, I managed to get to sleep last night, which I'm pretty glad about.

But holy shit I'm hungry.

Decided against the charlie and beers. Went and saw mum and now home with spag bol and a sensational Margaret River Cabernet. Bottle going too fast. I can see another being cracked.

Decided against the 2nd bottle. 15 mg of diazepam and a hot chocolate with Mogwai on the stereo. An early night as i think the surf is going to be good early tomorrow before the wind gets up. Goodnight all. Feel free to edit join these posts. I am on mobile so cannot edit without deletion of the post.

Happy Saturday, EADDers. I am up disgustingly early. Think I'll go hang with the horse this am.

I just woke up and thought may as well get up and make a coffee then go check the beach. Then i check the time. 11:55pm. I might just be a little ahead of myself. Back to bed

Good evening all!

I had a great wee night out for the culture night. Regretting wearing heeled boots today though because I'm walking like my feets got fucked. 100% would advise appropriate footwear for future culture nights.

Has everyone had a nice weekend? I know it's still only Saturday but I am in Sunday mode.

At the beach at 6:30am. Coffee and debating whether to go for a surf. Waves look ok but the water is still cold. Might just go home and go back to bed for a few hours.

At the beach at 6:30am. Coffee and debating whether to go for a surf. Waves look ok but the water is still cold. Might just go home and go back to bed for a few hours.

Cold water? Now I don't actually know the temperature of the water here or where you are. But we do wind chill big and still they go out on their boards, kite things and all sorts of mad contraptions. I tried wind surfing once, fucking freezing couldn't stay on the bloody thing :eek:

Now if you're talking a yacht with central heating and gin n' tonic served by cabin crew in shorts I'm your girl =D

Cold water? Now I don't actually know the temperature of the water here or where you are. But we do wind chill big and still they go out on their boards, kite things and all sorts of mad contraptions. I tried wind surfing once, fucking freezing couldn't stay on the bloody thing :eek:

Now if you're talking a yacht with central heating and gin n' tonic served by cabin crew in shorts I'm your girl =D
Its about 16 degrees here. My wetsuit is wet so a bit univiting to put on. We surf all year round here but i prefer summer with warm waters and just board shorts required. Back in bed now listening to some dub. Might have an extra snooze though the stomach is going "where is my bacon and egg roll"

^
Ock you're getting all technical now :eek:

Maybe with would be slightly more informative. Though it has been beautiful, sunny and autumnal here today. The leaves are billowing down that slow random way they do. Squirrels are eh squirrelling %)

http://www.watertemperature.org/Largs-UnitedKingdom-City.html

Do you have your egg scrambled in your bacon / egg roll?
Never scrambled. Fried with runny yolk the only way to go. With hot chilli sauce.