• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

You want to stick $10 on that one consumer? She will infract and ban herself during one of her momentary 'flashes' of insight and won't have the nowse to regain access.
Thats like stealing my money. Of course she will ban herself. She will probably troll herself and ring the police.

Well, well, well. Welcome back John McAfee. Aren't you supposed to be running for President rather than pissing about on Bluelight?

EDIT - And gone again. Must have a campaign to run.

Stuffmonger was showing on the people browsing this forum when I wrote that. Stuffmonger is McAfee. If you don't know that you missed a hell of a story/good laugh a few years ago.

Yeah i know about stuffmonger and his mdpv madness. Isn't he locked up? I thought he killed someone?

Stuffmonger was showing on the people browsing this forum when I wrote that. Stuffmonger is McAfee. If you don't know that you missed a hell of a story/good laugh a few years ago.
Fuck yeah, that's awesome. Creepy as that dude is...

Thats like stealing my money. Of course she will ban herself. She will probably troll herself and ring the police.

Too late! You already accepted that you pre-emptively lost the wager. Stick it in the mail please.

I need all the hard foreign currency I can get before a pound coins only use is to break a peado's window.

I can almost live with the NPS Act due to seeing the back of this sort of crap. How awful. And for what? Just because they haven't given the Green Light in NY State doesn't mean that they don't have access to the same gorgeous range of beautiful ganjas that the states that do tolerate it have.

I think it comes down to cost for a lot of people though - not everyone can afford weed (legal or otherwise) so they turn to this stuff. When you can buy a bag at the corner shop for 10$ and that is enough for several hits then you can understand the attraction (especially when some dealers sell it by the hit).

Another day where it's going to be over 90 degrees F.(32.2C) Stifling humidity. My tomatoes are wilting. I'm wilting. Happy my office has A/C.

Good Morning EADDers. Stay cool.

32? I felt like a bastard for complaining about 46 degrees Celsius when these poor brits were freezing and getting hit with floods and shit.
I'm currently enjoying our few weeks of winter.

I think it comes down to cost for a lot of people though - not everyone can afford weed (legal or otherwise) so they turn to this stuff. When you can buy a bag at the corner shop for 10$ and that is enough for several hits then you can understand the attraction (especially when some dealers sell it by the hit).

Absolutely - it's easy for me to sit here and preach while I have the money for weed for during the times I haven't and have been croaking for a smoke, I'm just glad I was aware how dodj these synth noids are as I would have had a plump myself.

One groups tragedy, as unfortunate as it is at least contributes to a more global and holistic HR message.

I actually liked ab-fubinaca. Mostly because it was £10 a gram and orally active at a couple of milligrams though. I think it was meant to be one of the less crazy cannabinoids tbf.

I reckon the synthetic cannabinoids might actually be one of those rare cases where the natural form of something actually is less harmful than the artificial form .....

(says she, taking a big toke of a big fat joint of hydroponically-grown weed .....)

no shit sherlock!

(and is it really THAT rare? I mean most naturally occurring things are safer than the synthetic versions)