• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

32? I felt like a bastard for complaining about 46 degrees Celsius when these poor brits were freezing and getting hit with floods and shit.
I'm currently enjoying our few weeks of winter.

Spacejunk, you definitely win the internet today-I feel like a wuss even complaining. I think I'd rather be in your short, cool winters. I'm in the Great Lakes region and despite sweltering summers, we have sub-zero winters. Weather. Feh.

Tink, I used to live in the gl region. Those winters were bastard cold. Though not as bad as the thermometer would indicate. I found the lack of humidity made it a bit more bearable.

At least if you're too cold, you can always put on more clothes. There's a limit to how much you can take off, if you're too hot .....

At least if you're too cold, you can always put on more clothes. There's a limit to how much you can take off, if you're too hot .....

This is very true. While i hate winter you can always get warmer...but in summer sometimes even nudity is not enough...thank god for reverse cycle ducted air conditioning :)

It's bloody cold here today. Red wine is in order.

This is very true. While i hate winter you can always get warmer...but in summer sometimes even nudity is not enough...thank god for reverse cycle ducted air conditioning :)

QFMFT :) - It's not that bad here today, standard 40. I'm going to make us some lunch and then have a couple of hours in the sunshine with a book and a few drinks.

Have a good day everyone

Does anyone know how uk banks assess for overdraft eligibility? I tried doing an online application and it was declined, not sure whether this is negatively impacted by the fact I am still using a student account. Is it worth going into a branch and asking or will they just tell me the same thing?

Don't really want to close my savings account early but need about £200 extra for next weeks course installment.

First Rule of Personal Finance: Your own savings are always the cheapest place to borrow from. The interest you will miss out on due to having less money in your savings account will be less than the interest you would pay on a loan. Similarly, if you have a mortgage that has gone past its initial fixed rate period, forget about savings accounts: just use any spare cash to pay off some of your outstanding amount. The interest you will not have to pay will be more than the interest you would have earned in a savings account.

No bank will tell you this, of course. They probably will offer you some sort of "offsetting" arrangement where some of the interest on your savings goes towards paying off a loan or mortgage -- but you will end up the poorer this way.

Interesting... I'd potentially end up in my overdraft for a while depending on how much I can get selling guitar equipment, it would probably be easier if I just made my savings accessible. Thanks for the life pro tip!

Question-is the interest you pay on a mortgage deductible on your taxes?

@Spacejunk then you know the joys of lake micro climates-huge swing in seasonal temps. And lots of snow. Lots and lots of snow.

@Consumer: I can't drink red wine until the temp gets much cooler. Prosecco, rose d'anjou etc for me.

@Spacejunk then you know the joys of lake micro climates-huge swing in seasonal temps. And lots of snow. Lots and lots of snow.

Sounds intense, but i'm adapted for that climate. White man aint meant to live in the Australian heat i reckon.

afternoon folks, hows it going?

Spent the day looking after a 1 yr old (my nephew) was challenging to say the least, got him to shut up by feeding him kinder chocolate haha, Wont be telling his mum that though!

Hello dudes....

Im wondering if anyone can help me please? Im using safari browser on a mac and every time i click the remember me box when i log in it doesn't work and i am forced to input details every time.

Thanks in advance :)

lol my advice... use chrome or firefox, i dont know anyone who still uses safari, cannot stand it!

Apparently I have to log off 8( My gibbering has triggered bf warning (bring on the fear 8))

Bomb blast in France ?? I have really sketchy news here - just got a flash that a bomb has gone off in Nice.

News has nothing / google has no updates .