• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXI - Decorating a Horse with Fanny Pads

Theresa May. You poor cunts.

Quite. It's about to get proper 1984 over here I reckon.

(I keep saying this having never actually read 1984, but I did buy it for my kindle the other day and I'm on holiday next week, so I might actually be able to justify that statement soon).

Nah, its ok. She said "vows to put Conservatives 'at service' of working people"

Be fine.. deffo. Just need to get ourselves working in the highest levels of public service, or banking, or middle eastern fuckin peace sector... :!

What's your problem? First PM to have a workers bank holiday named after her and you still remain cynical. I see what the American BL'ers mean when they say BL has moved to the far, far left.

(Let's look on the bright side. The one who nobody had heard of 2 weeks ago, Led-something, not the Tory party haha is currently crying her eyes out into a pillow being comforted by a man in black who is apologising saying "Sorry ma'am, but we just had to do this to you")

And maybe Teresa May will self-combust. Who knows? And we've got Daily Mail Fashion specials to look forward to. Saul Goodman.

(PS Am looking into emigration too)

What she said: "We're going to give people more control over their lives"

What I heard: "I'm going to give myself more control over people's lives"

:(

Not much of a competition between May or Leadsom. Leadsom? One day, maybe. She's still a junior.

Let's hope we don't get allowed a general election. You can almost guarantee the UK public would vote Corbyn -- just as a two-fingers up to the establishment. (He'll beat Eagle, sadly).

I'd vote for the Cookie Monster.

There's no laws covering writing your own make believe candidate's name on a ballot sheet and ticking inside the circle you drew next to it.

There's no laws about sticking the ballot booth pencil up your nose, either - but some things are just silly.
Corbyn's two fingers up at the establishment is a gesture i could appreciate.

There's no laws about sticking the ballot booth pencil up your nose, either - but some things are just silly.
Corbyn's two fingers up at the establishment is a gesture i could appreciate.

I think it's a case of 'the best of a bad bunch' now...

Every election is like that over here.

Although I recently had a revelation that people that share my political beliefs don't actually believe in elections and shit though, so that's probably why i feel this way.

I think it's a case of 'the best of a bad bunch' now...

May did make a bit of an impressive PM style speech minutes before Leadsom came out her gaff, unravelled an Olde English scroll and told us all to fuck off. All live on Sky News.

Bit orchestrated?

Hasn't Cameron put on a bit of timber since he resigned?

Theresa's got a pair. She's a fake Remainer, ain't fond of unnecessary immigration and could easily beat Merkel in a fist-fight.

Rubbish. Merkel's from solid East-German stock.

Then maybe May can suck her fat cock and settle a decent trade deal?

Seeing as though almost all influential EU countries are ran by weird European blokes, our Theresa can use her charms, and suck the United Kingdom back to glory.

94e7uEv.jpg

Then maybe May can suck her fat cock and settle a decent trade deal?

Seeing as though almost all influential EU countries are ran by weird European blokes, our Theresa can use her charms, and suck the United Kingdom back to glory.
They would have to be weird to put their dicks anywhere near her mouth..

Yes you are.

That may be a half-truth.

Nevertheless, our new Queen - one that has some actual global authority - is going on the rampage.

She'll renew our nuclear deterrent now. We can declare war on anyone now. Especially the Moon.

Piss taker has been watching us most nights. Time to blast it out the sky.