European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah bollocks to it.... Penny for me to.. They've been whispering to me all day. Don't feel like sleeping.

Let's swirl it up. Tad jealous of the bath Don, i dont think my teetotal friend who has kindly put me up would appreciate me getting all mental in the bathroom...

Yea that bath of his looks ace. Good on yea it is Saturday night after all. Hope you're ok, Scotchy <3

FINALY..... at last..... I'm in a state of inner calm..... yay nice n blistful, the white kraton was the problem other time...... had some marlay ACCIDENTLY dropped it everywhere but oh dear what a pity who gives a fuck hahahaha

Evey

Last edited:
Ah bollocks to it.... Penny for me to.. They've been whispering to me all day. Don't feel like sleeping.

Let's swirl it up. Tad jealous of the bath Don, i dont think my teetotal friend who has kindly put me up would appreciate me getting all mental in the bathroom...

Lol you too?

Right when you guys are peaking go into tinychat and i will spook the shit outta you with various music and videos :D

Well, tonight I had planned to come home, eat and have a wee trip on the pennies. However, someone today repaid a favour I'd even forgot about and I ended up with a gift of some cocaine. Upon taking this cocaine, I proceeded to set up an amazing trip bath with everything I'll need. I'm now 5 hours late but it's time to drop the pennies. I shall enjoy :D

Much love to everyone, stay safe.

42154.jpg

(Looks amazing with the lights off but my camera phone is too shitty)

Haha, balloons in the bath! Excellent!

Aye, nearly went for 4-Ho-Met but I couldnae be bothered to weigh it out, yes im that fuckin lazy.. So, yup, just this second dropped 300mics of 1-P. Im locked in. Ill try to join yois, i can get a little consumed and distracted. :)

Haha fair play man, I'll just be smokin me gear while watching you guys trip out :D

Ditto, hows your food atm mate, mines gone a tad downhill unforts, but heey what da fuk can y'do? chillin havin a bevvy and a smoke ahh bring on noddyland:|

Action in the peripherals. So soon? Usually a sign of a good one to me...=D

Tunes on.... Fuck i love acid. Ta for the nudge Don... <3

Ditto, hows your food atm mate, mines gone a tad downhill unforts, but heey what da fuk can y'do? chillin havin a bevvy and a smoke ahh bring on noddyland:|

Got a new batch in from a new guy and it's lovely mate, been nodding out all day! proper top 'o the world feeling shit! albeit I am caining through it quicker than I woulda liked to but hey ho, it's nice stuff :)

I could do with a few beers myself actually! might have a bit of gin :D

I've only just left the bathroom. That was rather enjoyable :)

However, my hands and feet look like props from Operation Mincemeat. This means it is going to be some challenge rolling a splif.

My visuals are just dying out now so it's time to get stuck into this coke <3

I just attempted some 3... A pointless dose in reality but I just couldn't help but poke myself. Veins didn't want to play. I've binned it down the toilet.

Awh theres something magical about proper 3 its kinda energising but chills you out n give you an utter calm feeling awh

I miss it ;)

Evey

In other news, not long until our lil baby is here <3 a lil baby boy

Aww :)

Hello everyone! Don't really go on here now but just wanted to say thanks for all the nice messages.

So excited to meet our little baby now. He's due on the 27th June. As for names, we considered One Thousand Words, Jesus, or simply just 'Bluelight' but in the end we've decided he'll probably be called Finley.<3

Just when you think bluelight couldn't ruin another life.

I mean, congratulations, I'm sure the two of you will make great parents, but in two years you have turned a girl from one with a future law career to a cocaine fiend to finally knocked up, barefoot and trapped before she is 22.

Don't get me wrong, being a parent is rewarding (depending on the kid), but I was hoping she would at least get to experience a three day bender on Ibiza phase before she ended up standing in the kitchen with someone else's vomit on her.

Appreciate the thought OTW but not really sure whose life is ruined here. Let me set some things straight. Something significantly fucked my life up months before I joined here, and it was getting to know and meeting Dan that saved it.

I went from needing drugs to being able to enjoy them, on my own and then for a year with him. I still struggled sometimes but for the first time in my life I didn't have to struggle on my own and I had a reason not to let it get out of control.

When I found out that I was pregnant it was one of the best moments of my life and I can't wait to meet our baby. I'd had over a year of crazy fun with someone who I still think is my soulmate and now we're going to grow up and move onto another exciting adventure and I'll have the little family I always wanted with the person I'll always want to be with.

Blame being almost 7 months pregnant for the soppiness but eh. Ultimately I guess it comes down to the fact that I'd rather be standing in the kitchen with my lovely babies vomit on me than passed out on the floor from a smack overdose with my own vomit on me. Which was the way I was going for a bit last September.

I'm going to end up with a family and not a horrible drug addiction and I'll always be thankful for that and know how lucky I am. Whatever it's been for others, joining Bluelight meant that I now have 2 people in my life who I love more than anything. What more could I ask for than that <3

Annnnd that's me off for another few months, bye scumbags ;) Do plenty of drugs for me <3

Aww :)

Hello everyone! Don't really go on here now but just wanted to say thanks for all the nice messages.

So excited to meet our little baby now. He's due on the 27th June. As for names, we considered One Thousand Words, Jesus, or simply just 'Bluelight' but in the end we've decided he'll probably be called Finley.<3

Appreciate the thought OTW but not really sure whose life is ruined here. Let me set some things straight. Something significantly fucked my life up months before I joined here, and it was getting to know and meeting Dan that saved it.

I went from needing drugs to being able to enjoy them, on my own and then for a year with him. I still struggled sometimes but for the first time in my life I didn't have to struggle on my own and I had a reason not to let it get out of control.

When I found out that I was pregnant it was one of the best moments of my life and I can't wait to meet our baby. I'd had over a year of crazy fun with someone who I still think is my soulmate and now we're going to grow up and move onto another exciting adventure and I'll have the little family I always wanted with the person I'll always want to be with.

Blame being almost 7 months pregnant for the soppiness but eh. Ultimately I guess it comes down to the fact that I'd rather be standing in the kitchen with my lovely babies vomit on me than passed out on the floor from a smack overdose with my own vomit on me. Which was the way I was going for a bit last September.

I'm going to end up with a family and not a horrible drug addiction and I'll always be thankful for that and know how lucky I am. Whatever it's been for others, joining Bluelight meant that I now have 2 people in my life who I love more than anything. What more could I ask for than that <3

Annnnd that's me off for another few months, bye scumbags ;) Do plenty of drugs for me <3

Wow!! Sincere congrats to you both, though if you'd just asked, you could have had my two, instead of having to go through that horrid, messy intercourse business ;)

One things for sure, once little Finley Summer Colt arrives, you won't be able to afford drugs - just the cost of nappies alone could fund a smack habit...

Good luck both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.