Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis indeed. Wicked film

In other news, not long until our lil baby is here <3 a lil baby boy

Oh wow thst's bloody ace. Congratuation <3

Fucking hell!! I've slept until 4:00pm today.

Just have needed it. Just been for a trip to the local Asian gentleman's convienience store for vital supplies and had my ear bent by him to sign his petition to abolish the death penality in Pakistan so i signed it even though I'm doubtfull of it's eventual success.

I love it when you to into a small shop like that and the owner greets you like a long lost family member. Makes you feel welcome. He's a great bloke. Its also quite humerous to see someone in full Muslim dress a huge black beard and black turbin who looks like every photo of the Taliban youve ever seen talk in the strongest Geordie accent you ever heard and greet you with "y'arright G were ya beeen man not seeeen y fo aaages"....

Ahhh.....(rambling now:))

Yea that's great you got sleep <3

Evey

Awh the first Bluelight baby.... or is it? Has anyone other Bluelight couples has a baby does anyone know?

Evey

I'd be surprised if they're the first.

Do Bluelighter parents bundle of joys skip greenlighter and go straight to blue?

Crew the wee one up I say.

Tis indeed. Wicked film

Congrats,

as one of my ex bosses said to another employee who had just told him was bird was up the duff and due soon
'are you sure it's yours boy?'
=D

Congrats,

as one of my ex bosses said to another employee who had just told him was bird was up the duff and due soon
'are you sure it's yours boy?'
=D

trust you to lower the tone haha :D

Evey

Tis indeed. Wicked film

Just when you think bluelight couldn't ruin another life.

I mean, congratulations, I'm sure the two of you will make great parents, but in two years you have turned a girl from one with a future law career to a cocaine fiend to finally knocked up, barefoot and trapped before she is 22.

Don't get me wrong, being a parent is rewarding (depending on the kid), but I was hoping she would at least get to experience a three day bender on Ibiza phase before she ended up standing in the kitchen with someone else's vomit on her.

Have you chosen any names yet?

Just when you think bluelight couldn't ruin another life.

I mean, congratulations, I'm sure the two of you will make great parents, but in two years you have turned a girl from one with a future law career to a cocaine fiend to finally knocked up, barefoot and trapped before she is 22.

Don't get me wrong, being a parent is rewarding (depending on the kid), but I was hoping she would at least get to experience a three day bender on Ibiza phase before she ended up standing in the kitchen with someone else's vomit on her.

Have you chosen any names yet?

lol you wind up merchant you :D

Evey

Back later everyone I'm off to have a cuppa tea and chill for a bit xxxx

Evey

Well, tonight I had planned to come home, eat and have a wee trip on the pennies. However, someone today repaid a favour I'd even forgot about and I ended up with a gift of some cocaine. Upon taking this cocaine, I proceeded to set up an amazing trip bath with everything I'll need. I'm now 5 hours late but it's time to drop the pennies. I shall enjoy :D

Much love to everyone, stay safe.

42154.jpg

(Looks amazing with the lights off but my camera phone is too shitty)

Cheers, my good man. The first tabs are hitting in now, I staggered one for an hour in. Cocaine is definitely an interesting thing to the mix as I've never even considered doing coke when tripping. My ego inflation and dissolution might be fighting it out :D Going to soak in the bath with my balloons, now and enjoy it.

Wouldn't mind getting the TINYCHAT going later if anybody is still about then. Gonna let this trip have its way with me first though %)

Well, tonight I had planned to come home, eat and have a wee trip on the pennies. However, someone today repaid a favour I'd even forgot about and I ended up with a gift of some cocaine. Upon taking this cocaine, I proceeded to set up an amazing trip bath with everything I'll need. I'm now 5 hours late but it's time to drop the pennies. I shall enjoy :D

Much love to everyone, stay safe.

42154.jpg

(Looks amazing with the lights off but my camera phone is too shitty)

Nothing nicer than a good bath. Enjoy yourself, Don xxxx

Evey

Cheers, my good man. The first tabs are hitting in now, I staggered one for an hour in. Cocaine is definitely an interesting thing to the mix as I've never even considered doing coke when tripping. My ego inflation and dissolution might be fighting it out :D Going to soak in the bath with my balloons, now and enjoy it.

Wouldn't mind getting the TINYCHAT going later if anybody is still about then. Gonna let this trip have its way with me first though %)

yea sure mate, i'll get on if yer up for it, shoot me a pm if ya can!

Ah bollocks to it.... Penny for me to.. They've been whispering to me all day. Don't feel like sleeping.

Let's swirl it up. Tad jealous of the bath Don, i dont think my teetotal friend who has kindly put me up would appreciate me getting all mental in the bathroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.