European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear what's up with the servers I thought this was a thing of the past oh well :(

Evey

This place doesn't run on air or remain static - we're constantly building and growing, in server terms or otherwise. :)

Nothing sexier than a little turf on the pitch

photo.jpg

I see she's a sergeant...

Taking a brief break from writing - I put off picking up prose once again for years on end, am I glad I penned that very first letter? Thousands upon thousands more have followed it and my passion seems to be returning! =D

I don't :D

And i'm kidding (kinda). Some kids are cute. Others are the fucking spawn of satan.

Fortunately i am well remunerated for dealing with such indignities on a saturday.

I don't :D

And i'm kidding (kinda). Some kids are cute. Others are the fucking spawn of satan.

Fortunately i am well remunerated for dealing with such indignities on a saturday.

I thought you were a nurse? How are you doing anyway? It's nice to see you around here you always seem pleasant :)

Evey

Seven is such a brilliant film. Morgan and Pitts chemistry is spot on. Just watching it now for the first time in years.

Was hoping for a sunny(ish) day and a 2c-b-fly experiment. After a shit sleep, again, I'm not feeling very adventurous.

Flopping around sighing sounds a plan...

Seven is such a brilliant film. Morgan and Pitts chemistry is spot on. Just watching it now for the first time in years.

Was hoping for a sunny(ish) day and a 2c-b-fly experiment. After a shit sleep, again, I'm not feeling very adventurous.

Flopping around sighing sounds a plan...

hehehe :) sounds interesting - the being adventurous part. But we're in the UK :D Sunny days are like finding you've an extra £20 in your pocket. They're lovely days but they don't happen enough. <3

Evey

Its been sunny here for a few days. Not today though.

You live in Wales anyway so what would you know about the sun, newspapers aside;)

Fucking hell!! I've slept until 4:00pm today.

Just have needed it. Just been for a trip to the local Asian gentleman's convienience store for vital supplies and had my ear bent by him to sign his petition to abolish the death penality in Pakistan so i signed it even though I'm doubtfull of it's eventual success.

I love it when you to into a small shop like that and the owner greets you like a long lost family member. Makes you feel welcome. He's a great bloke. Its also quite humerous to see someone in full Muslim dress a huge black beard and black turbin who looks like every photo of the Taliban youve ever seen talk in the strongest Geordie accent you ever heard and greet you with "y'arright G were ya beeen man not seeeen y fo aaages"....

Ahhh.....(rambling now:))

Tis indeed. Wicked film

In other news, not long until our lil baby is here <3 a lil baby boy

Congrats Dan!! <3

Seven.....great film......"what's in the box?"

Status
Not open for further replies.