European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always makes me feel sad when people have distroyed their veins. Its a real cunt trying to get a canula inserted in an emergency for a start.

Last edited:
VAEV1nb.jpg

MIGHT ATTEMPT A POKE MYSELF, after years of nothing but ive not touched 1 in 6 months or so,downside is my lungs feel fucked already, its so frustrting tho when things dont go well.

Yup, I just don't get it when people have the means to access powerful drugs, syringes, sterile water/saline, swabs and endless other bit' o' kit and junkie-level dedication but take no measures to not obliterate their literal lifeblood.

People literally refuse to believe my years of IV use/addiction because I took meticulous care and as such still have 99.9% of the vasculature I did all those years ago.

I've watched professional Phlebotomists fumble about with injection technique and snorted with misplaced derision.
"Bet they didn't teach you to shoot into a vein on the underside of the calf, foot positioned like an acrobat's, in 15 seconds from registry to any evidence vanishing and your returning to the "real world" back in Med School, did they? Pah... 8) "

Aww :)

Hello everyone! Don't really go on here now but just wanted to say thanks for all the nice messages.

So excited to meet our little baby now. He's due on the 27th June. As for names, we considered One Thousand Words, Jesus, or simply just 'Bluelight' but in the end we've decided he'll probably be called Finley.<3

Appreciate the thought OTW but not really sure whose life is ruined here. Let me set some things straight. Something significantly fucked my life up months before I joined here, and it was getting to know and meeting Dan that saved it.

I went from needing drugs to being able to enjoy them, on my own and then for a year with him. I still struggled sometimes but for the first time in my life I didn't have to struggle on my own and I had a reason not to let it get out of control.

When I found out that I was pregnant it was one of the best moments of my life and I can't wait to meet our baby. I'd had over a year of crazy fun with someone who I still think is my soulmate and now we're going to grow up and move onto another exciting adventure and I'll have the little family I always wanted with the person I'll always want to be with.

Blame being almost 7 months pregnant for the soppiness but eh. Ultimately I guess it comes down to the fact that I'd rather be standing in the kitchen with my lovely babies vomit on me than passed out on the floor from a smack overdose with my own vomit on me. Which was the way I was going for a bit last September.

I'm going to end up with a family and not a horrible drug addiction and I'll always be thankful for that and know how lucky I am. Whatever it's been for others, joining Bluelight meant that I now have 2 people in my life who I love more than anything. What more could I ask for than that <3

Annnnd that's me off for another few months, bye scumbags ;) Do plenty of drugs for me <3

Good for you Summer. Congratulations!

Hello everyone! Don't really go on here now but just wanted to say thanks for all the nice messages.

So excited to meet our little baby now. He's due on the 27th June. As for names, we considered One Thousand Words, Jesus, or simply just 'Bluelight' but in the end we've decided he'll probably be called Finley.<3

Appreciate the thought OTW but not really sure whose life is ruined here. Let me set some things straight. Something significantly fucked my life up months before I joined here, and it was getting to know and meeting Dan that saved it.

I went from needing drugs to being able to enjoy them, on my own and then for a year with him. I still struggled sometimes but for the first time in my life I didn't have to struggle on my own and I had a reason not to let it get out of control.

When I found out that I was pregnant it was one of the best moments of my life and I can't wait to meet our baby. I'd had over a year of crazy fun with someone who I still think is my soulmate and now we're going to grow up and move onto another exciting adventure and I'll have the little family I always wanted with the person I'll always want to be with.

Blame being almost 7 months pregnant for the soppiness but eh. Ultimately I guess it comes down to the fact that I'd rather be standing in the kitchen with my lovely babies vomit on me than passed out on the floor from a smack overdose with my own vomit on me. Which was the way I was going for a bit last September.

I'm going to end up with a family and not a horrible drug addiction and I'll always be thankful for that and know how lucky I am. Whatever it's been for others, joining Bluelight meant that I now have 2 people in my life who I love more than anything. What more could I ask for than that <3

Annnnd that's me off for another few months, bye scumbags ;) Do plenty of drugs for me <3

Congratulations Summer and Dan, that's wonderful news. I'm so pleased for you both <3 Please keep us posted!

Summer I had my babies young and it was the best thing ever, it's an amazing time and you have the energy and drive to enjoy them. Now I have 2 amazing young men in my life that bring me so much joy and happiness. Being a mother is one of life's fantastic gifts %)

An Eadd snoo! X

Yup, I just don't get it when people have the means to access powerful drugs, syringes, sterile water/saline, swabs and endless other bit' o' kit and junkie-level dedication but take no measures to not obliterate their literal lifeblood.

People literally refuse to believe my years of IV use/addiction because I took meticulous care and as such still have 99.9% of the vasculature I did all those years ago.

I've watched professional Phlebotomists fumble about with injection technique and snorted with misplaced derision.
"Bet they didn't teach you to shoot into a vein on the underside of the calf, foot positioned like an acrobat's, in 15 seconds from registry to any evidence vanishing and your returning to the "real world" back in Med School, did they? Pah... 8) "
My veins are very much present. Still tripping and being on the cold side made them go secret agent...

I do take care 99% of the time, 1% is all it can take though

Veins can also become inflamed and temporarily unavailable but not necessarily collapsed.

The toughest one of all is trying to establish a line when someone's in hypovolemic shock as it's all but impossible.....thank God for the good old bone dril.

Interestingly I wonder how many IV drug users would actually resort to IO access if (in the unlikely event) they had access to the relevant equipment..

Interestingly I wonder how many IV drug users would actually resort to IO access if (in the unlikely event) they had access to the relevant equipment..

A very high percentage i'd say. No doubt some would even use the equipment to bore through the skull and inject directly into the brain! (Hmm, now there's an idea ;) )

Awh you dark horse you kept that quiet? :D So happy fot you. I remember being pregnant I never shut up about it. If you ever need a chat or advice you're more than welcome to PM me. I bet you're well excited?! Have you got everything ready? Moses basket, clothese, pram etc. You'd have had all scans now. It's lovely when they're inside of you n kicking. I felt all protective.

I think OTW was joking but I do find it strange when people think of how babies are ruining lives when it's what we're here to do. I'm sure I remrmber you saying you wanted to have babies.

So pleased for you, Summer. I feel, in some ways I've followed your journey on here over the past few year n you've come a long way. I think uou'll make a lovely Mam n Dan will make a great Dad. It's really made my weekend hearing this.

Wishing you n your lil' family all the very best <3

Oh does Dan play guitar to bump? :D

Congratulations Summer and Dan, that's wonderful news. I'm so pleased for you both <3 Please keep us posted!

Summer I had my babies young and it was the best thing ever, it's an amazing time and you have the energy and drive to enjoy them. Now I have 2 amazing young men in my life that bring me so much joy and happiness. Being a mother is one of life's fantastic gifts %)

An Eadd snoo! X

Exactly you're both young n full of energy. I think Dan's round 30? It'll be the makings of you not the ruins. And Finlay is a gorgeous name <3

Evey

Last edited:
A very high percentage i'd say. No doubt some would even use the equipment to bore through the skull and inject directly into the brain! (Hmm, now there's an idea ;) )

Haha!! Its meant to fucking hurt like a bastard!!

Luckily most people requiring that are generally unconcious anyway and don't feel owt.

Incidentally found out the other day that each IO needle costs £80 each which seems excessive especially since theyre often chucked out after exceeding their use by date (which I'm sure is bollocks anyway)

Awh theres something magical about proper 3 its kinda energising but chills you out n give you an utter calm feeling awh

I miss it ;)

Evey

So you are still taking it then? thought you had quit? what does your kid do all day when you are off your tits on drugs posting inane crap on here?

sensing abit of tension there mate, englandz can u explain abit about io access if u av time. is it a bone puncturing needle, is it as thick as a regular needle, u say drill? and is it as effetive as iv. ie same rush time to feel effects.

sensing abit of tension there mate, englandz can u explain abit about io access if u av time. is it a bone puncturing needle, is it as thick as a regular needle, u say drill? and is it as effetive as iv. ie same rush time to feel effects.

There you go Englandgz, the first of many... ;)

Certainly mate. Its a small hand held drill with a hyperdermic needle (21g) on the end that's used in emergency medicine to drill into the bone marrow usually in the shin or hip bone where normall IV access is unavailable and it's litterally life or death to get fluids into someone. It was pioneered by the army for catastrophic injuries and traumatic amputations but is now part of all paramedics trauma kit. The absorption from bone marrow is pretty much equal to direct venous access as marrow is like. A big sponge. Its pretty expensive kit so not something your average person would have access to. Its a short term measure until you get someone to hospital to keep them alive. The docs at the hospital can then try more exotic things like venous cut downs or central venous lines.

If you search EZ IO on YouTube I think there are some videos of it

Hope that helps mate

thanks engz for the info, that must be 1 fucking strong needle to go thru bone, it sounds fukin nasty tho especially the shin bone, fuck that, is a veinous cut down where they cut a deep gash to see an exact vein location then inject cus that dont sound too nic either.

thanks engz for the info, that must be 1 fucking strong needle to go thru bone, it sounds fukin nasty tho especially the shin bone, fuck that, is a veinous cut down where they cut a deep gash to see an exact vein location then inject cus that dont sound too nic either.

Yeah they're very strong mate. I think that's why theyre £80 a pop.

And that exactly what a venous cut down is but most people would be unconscious by then anyway... But your right it doesn't sound nice.

It's the physical side, actually dancing the tinfoil tango, that I'm craving most right now.

Still, if I am better enough to go score, then logically I must beover the worst, and better enough to finish the Process.

ahh fair enough, judging by your posts you may as well avoid it, I haven't seen a post from you in god knows how long saying you are looking forward to having a smoke etc, it's always the negatives, seems like you aren't enjoying it anymore, also why not stock up on some codeine anyway so when you do have a smoke you wont need to worry bout withdrawals as you'll be prepared?

Status
Not open for further replies.