European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just seen this. Thanks for that, Ali, that's very kind :) Sometimes I ask to start a conversation about it. Surprising how many good conversations are started that way. It's interesting to see how others feel about broadband and what not.
right. that's great. but call me crazy - a better question to start a conversation like that is "how do you feel about bt broadband" not "Has anyome got number for BT broadband"?

alasdair

right. that's great. but call me crazy - a better question to start a conversation like that is "how do you feel about bt broadband" not "Has anyome got number for BT broadband"?

alasdair

well I had a think on this and yes, you're right in a way. In real life mentioning something concerning myself, and asking questions like "does anyone have a number for such n such?" starts off conversation. On here I'm probably best to ask a question the way you phrased it as people get annoyed over it which I don't understand and find frustrating.

I used Google on my iPhone to help someone on suboxone n explaining precipitated withdrawal, and you're right it comes up with stuff. However there are some words that, if Google does not like them will change them no matter how much I change them back (and I don't have autocorrect on) so don't understand why it does it.

Evey

shit I've just looked at the clock on this laptop and it's 5:22PM!!!! How the hell did THAT happen???? It just feels like five minutes...........

And I haven't even finished the Depression OP yet......

oh well................. Anyone about?????

Edit: Cruse Bereavement Helpline 0844 477 9400 - thought I'd share this encase anyone would like to speak to someone after what's happened. I've been looking for helpline numbers for the Depression n came across this so I've pasted it anyways <3

Evey

Last edited:
I've had a shit day today. I think i am just going to bed and get some sleep. Lesson learnt dont get on it the night before work..and two nights on ecstacy in a row is not a great idea either leading up to work. Shit happens.

I've had a shit day today. I think i am just going to bed and get some sleep. Lesson learnt dont get on it the night before work..and two nights on ecstacy in a row is not a great idea either leading up to work. Shit happens.

yea imagine if you had to work with a client, wouldn't be very fair on them if you're not fully there due to comedown or possibly still intoxicated. Consumer maybe it's time to consider your drug use before you end up affecting a client.... You can't go caning it every weekend when you're in this line of work especially if you're working with Aspies and other autistics

Morning EADD :D How is everyone this morning?

Evey

Last edited:
yea imagine if you had to work with a client, wouldn't be very fair on them if you're not fully there due to comedown or possibly still intoxicated. Consumer maybe it's time to consider your drug use before you end up affecting a client.... You can't go caning it every weekend when you're in this line of work especially if you're working with Aspies and other autistics

Moring EADD :D How is everyone this morning?

Evey
I had nothing but paperwork to today and tomorrow is much the same. I would never work with a client hungover. Ever.

Anyway i think i am going to have a break from Bluelight. I may or may not be back. Adios.

Evey, do you really think consumer needs to be lectured?
The man is a professional - and an exterienced drug taker - i trust that he knows what he's doing.
Nurses save lives for a job, y'know?
Anyway i think i am going to have a break from Bluelight. I may or may not be back. Adios.
Hope to see you back around before too long, mate.

Evey, do you really think consumer needs to be lectured?
The man is a professional - and an exterienced drug taker - i trust that he knows what he's doing.
Nurses save lives for a job, y'know?

Hope to see you back around before too long, mate.

I respect your opinion, Spacejunk but in this instance, yes. It's a harm reduction site n plenty of nurses, good at their jobs, have ended up sacked due to drugs. He's dealing with vulnerable people n using this site as well as caning hard drugs. I know he is a popular member here but that's besides the point it's a harm reduction site n I'd not be a good member if I said nothing n then later found out that something had happened to his patients due to heavy use of drugs (that he's admitted himself in previous posts), coming on a drugs forum when claiming to work with vulnerable people.

I've two exes with Asperger's syndrome n a cousin with autism they are vulnerable although can be extremely bright.

Anyway I'll leave it now i've said my piece. x

Evey

Spring is in the air! 20 degrees, aquaintances, funky stuff and appropriate tuneage makes this day

Morning EADD :D How is everyone this morning?

Evey

Says the girl who had a, (how many grams was it again, you've not mentioned it enough), 3FPM binge with a child to look after at the same time.

Why were you so quick to say goodbye to Consumer? Didnt agree with his reply?

Hope consumer does come back. By the sound of it he's a very experienced nurse and wouldn't ever compromise his patients. I'm not saying health care professionals are immune. I've had my problems with prescription drugs but always put patient safety first......although I do know a paramedic who was recently sacked from our place for caning the nitrus bottles while on duty. No idea why she would do that. I've had it before in hospital and its wank.

Says the girl who had a, (how many grams was it again, you've not mentioned it enough), 3FPM binge with a child to look after at the same time.

Why were you so quick to say goodbye to Consumer? Didnt agree with his reply?

Well when I was growing up my Mam taught me something called manners ;) When someone says bye, usually it's polite to say bye back. :) You, so often point out my rudeness on this site, Urbain, you wouldn't want me to be ignorant, would you? ;)

Good morning to you, Urby. It's a lovely one. Oh how is baby? I've asked you this lots of times n you never reply yet are quick in making sure my faults are pointed out on here :) Anyone would think you don't want a nice conversation, just arguments and drama. Wouldn't want to give people the wrong idea now, would you?

I hope you have a lovely day and hope your little family are happy and well <3

Hope consumer does come back. By the sound of it he's a very experienced nurse and wouldn't ever compromise his patients. I'm not saying health care professionals are immune. I've had my problems with prescription drugs but always put patient safety first......although I do know a paramedic who was recently sacked from our place for caning the nitrus bottles while on duty. No idea why she would do that. I've had it before in hospital and its wank.

I thought it was very mature n decent of Conee to say he's taking a break. He obviously thought on what I said n he could quite easily have started a row with me n got upset but it seems that he's thought about it himself. I acted the opposite when you all tried helping me. I didn't say that to be cruel to him. I feel that sometimes this place is more like a high school popularity contest and we forget why we're here----Harm reduction. We've lost too many here. You all tried helping me and looking out for me I'd like to think I'd return the favour. Sometimes it's important to say something even though it may make you unpopular for doing so. Thanks for none of you being mean with me over it.

Evey

Last edited:

Noooo man! I enjoy our childish banter too much. I'm gonna have to abduct you and hold you against your will in my celler (the only bit of my house left habitable thanks to you, cunt!)

Seriously though, take care and see you again sometime (no doubt within 24 hours because this place is more addictive than the drugs we bang on about ;) )

Noooo man! I enjoy our childish banter too much. I'm gonna have to abduct you and hold you against your will in my celler (the only bit of my house left habitable thanks to you, cunt!)

Seriously though, take care and see you again sometime (no doubt within 24 hours because this place is more addictive than the drugs we bang on about ;) )

Haha!!! I've lost count of the number of times I've left bl "for good" never to return only to come crawling back a month later. It is addictive in a strange way. I hope consumer comes back too i liked him....

Calling 'furryfreak'. I've seen your name lurking, show yourself. Which one are you? Fat Freddy, Freewheeling Franklin or Phineas?

Status
Not open for further replies.