European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had to be female to be a bitch ;) Meeeoooowww!!

Your point is not as strong as you think.

I mean, unless you're trying to be a cunt, in which case, you're both wrong and a cunt instead of just wrong.

Anyways, crash time party time, I'm off to bed, GN everyone.

I mean, unless you're trying to be a cunt, in which case, you're both wrong and a cunt instead of just wrong.

I'm definitely a wrong cunt :)

Awh they're not nice comedowns are they. Get yourself a nice hot chocolate n a tea cake or summit n go have a nice sleep. Glad you came home safe. I was worried when I saw you were on your own as I thought Treacle was meeting you at least.

Has anyone heart from Sprout, please? I hope he's ok n that nothing's happened. Since he's been a mod he's been on most days just wanting to know all's ok (please don't suggest to PM him a few already have!)

Because i've had no money in the bank to order any basically. Still, it's payday on thursday :)

Awh so you'll be all 3ed up then eh? I bet the Mrs is looking forward to that hahahahaha

nope. not at all.

i opened safari and punched "bt broadband phone number" into google.com. i didn't even have to type the "hone number" bit as it auto-completed after "bt broadband p"

btbroadband01.jpg

it could hardly have been easier. and certainly both easier and faster than asking somebody here and waiting for an answer.

:\

alasdair

Only just seen this. Thanks for that, Ali, that's very kind :) Sometimes I ask to start a conversation about it. Surprising how many good conversations are started that way. It's interesting to see how others feel about broadband and what not.

Evey

Last edited:
Has anyone heart from Sprout, please? I hope he's ok n that nothing's happened. Since he's been a mod he's been on most days just wanting to know all's ok (please don't suggest to PM him a few already have!

Evey

Sprout did a quick ninja visit earlier, then fucked off sharpish. I saw his name on the list of online members...

Whilst we are in "Spot that mod!" mode, Sadie has asked me to pass on that she is having trouble accessing BL whilst in hospital due to a combination of arcane NHS rules about what sites can and cannot be viewed whilst on their premises and Virgin's even more arcane rules over what is and is not included in their payment plans. She would also like me to pass on that she is contactable via non-BL means for any that have alternate contact details for her. I would also add that she is really quite poorly (although getting better every minute of every day <3) so please bear that in mind.

Whilst we are in "Spot that mod!" mode, Sadie has asked me to pass on that she is having trouble accessing BL whilst in hospital due to a combination of arcane NHS rules about what sites can and cannot be viewed whilst on their premises and Virgin's even more arcane rules over what is and is not included in their payment plans. She would also like me to pass on that she is contactable via non-BL means for any that have alternate contact details for her. I would also add that she is really quite poorly (although getting better every minute of every day <3) so please bear that in mind.

Thanks for the update. I didn't realise she was so poorly. I hope she makes a swift recovery. It'll be nice to see her around again <3

eh? The hospital never had an issue with me accessing BL during my OD. OK I was permabanned but still accessed it.

This country is getting more like big brother every day we'll be told when to leave our houses next.

Sprout did a quick ninja visit earlier, then fucked off sharpish. I saw his name on the list of online members...

Thanks for letting me know that. I'm feeling guilty because I did not ask more where Foolsy was or phone or text him so from now on if someone's absent that usually is here I'm gna enquire after them. Glad to know Sprout's ok.

Evey

Why is it so dark in here? And whats that smell? Ewwww and what the fuck is Freddie Mercury doing here...this is not good.

Give me a dictatorial dystopia over that abode of vacuity any day.

I don't think there's any victory gin in the Big Brother House. There's plenty of liebfraumilch, I'm sure :\

I actually haven't read the book though feel I know it as so many people have mentioned it lol I really do want to get round to reading it.

Evey

^ The John Hurt film version ain't bad either but the book is a stone cold classic.

Give me a dictatorial dystopia over that abode of vacuity any day.

I don't think there's any victory gin in the Big Brother House. There's plenty of liebfraumilch, I'm sure :\

Indeed. And it's generally found to be inserted in some desperado's vagina.

About to give FUBAR the worst case of worms imaginable

*Opens bag of mixed Australian venomous snakes in FUBARs rectum. Eastern Browns snakes, Tiger snakes, Taipans and Death Adders.*

Unfortunately one has bitten Freddie Mercury so he's fucked. Hows that for an itch you had better not scratch FUBAR. Now let me out or the Drop Bears are next..

1914545_1132531580091523_6596546677648879920_n.jpg

Last edited:
^ The John Hurt film version ain't bad either but the book is a stone cold classic.

Indeed. And it's generally found to be inserted in some desperado's vagina.

I remember the episode well. The girls name was Kanga and it was about the time I last watched BB, seeing that naked fat girl laying in the garden pleasuring herself with that bottle , scared me , and Iv had half a rough life.

Last edited:
I remember the episode well. The girls name was Kanka and it was about the time I last watched BB, seeing that naked fat girl laying in the garden pleasuring herself with that bottle , scared me , and Iv had half a rough life.

I never saw that lol sounds funny hehe :)

Evey

I've escaped FUBARs anus. I think a snake bit him and his sphincter let go and i made a dash for it. Freddy Mercury is fucked however..he aint coming out. Now to retreat to the safety of my homeland and wait for the drop bears to do their thing.

And if you are thinking about following me FUBAR think again..

11265245_970194442991905_4316984735279413848_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.