European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've been with both and you didn't like either of them, then why ask for opinions on them?

Why not research the other providers, (as there are many), using dedicated review sites?

If you are out of contract on your current package - call a potential ISP and tell them your budget, most will do their best to get your business, as its the most competitive market in the UK. Thus; you should get a very good deal.

Your posts really do have me scratching my head sometimes.

If you've been with both and you didn't like either of them, then why ask for opinions on them?

Why not research the other providers, (as there are many), using dedicated review sites?

If you are out of contract on your current package - call a potential ISP and tell them your budget, most will do their best to get your business, as its the most competitive market in the UK. Thus; you should get a very good deal.

Your posts really do have me scratching my head sometimes.

Thank you, Urbain - will do although it keeps cutting out that's the issue n searching for stuff on iPhone is completely SHIT... I've compared Google online with Google on Safari loads of times and there's HEAPS of things missed out on iPhone it's an absolute joke. It wasn't that Sky or BT were shit just that their phone customer service was shit n I feel that it's important to have a good customer service not be sat on the phone on hold for 15 or so minutes .

Right I will ummmm "energise" myself and begin this laborious task :)

Oh, don't scratch too hard will you?! :D

Evey

Thank you, Urbain - will do although it keeps cutting out that's the issue n searching for stuff on iPhone is completely SHIT... I've compared Google online with Google on Safari loads of times and there's HEAPS of things missed out on iPhone it's an absolute joke. It wasn't that Sky or BT were shit just that their phone customer service was shit n I feel that it's important to have a good customer service not be sat on the phone on hold for 15 or so minutes .

Right I will ummmm "energise" myself and begin this laborious task :)

Oh, don't scratch too hard will you?! :D

Evey

Have you ever considered the fact that iPhones are just completely shit? ;)

Hmmm why didn't I think of that? lol :D because I thought maybe someone on here my be with BT n I felt like a vent at the time n half the time these broadband companies don't put up numbers wanting you to buy online when I prefer to speak with someone on the phone I don't like buying things like this online I want to be able to ask questions to a real person. Finding numbers for broadband is usually a nightmare, well it is on Iphone anyway.
nope. not at all.

i opened safari and punched "bt broadband phone number" into google.com. i didn't even have to type the "hone number" bit as it auto-completed after "bt broadband p"

btbroadband01.jpg

it could hardly have been easier. and certainly both easier and faster than asking somebody here and waiting for an answer.

:\

alasdair

Possibly the drop bears need feeding. FUBAR! What's your next move?

Well, while he's fast asleep in lala land, I'm going to sit on his face and use my superior sphincter control and reverse peristalsis to suck him into my anus, where he will be slowly bummed to death by the resident Freddy Mercury...

(but don't tell him... )

Morning, Just to say if I worried a few people last night by pasing out and not hearing the phone I am really really sorry. I don't really drink and a litre of vodka and a few things floored me finally pasing out,

I am still in pieces about FG and I have made a decision that I don't think I will be posting again. Those of you I have met in real life or am close to but yet to meet, you know how to get hold of me.

Adios amigos. One love, peace <3

A litre!? Good grief, girl. I had 35cl of vodka last night and have had an awful headache today, so I can't begin to comprehend how you must be feeling. The news is heartbreaking, but you must try hard not to let the negativity effect you also. Take care and thoughts be with you

A litre!? Good grief, girl. I had 35cl of vodka last night and have had an awful headache today,

Lightweight, I had that for breakfast yesterday... ;)

Had a kip after lunch, then demolished 3L of Frosty Jacks.

Today, i'm currently into my 3rd can of 9% lager, having finished a litre of 15% cream sherry earlier.

I fuckin hate not having any drugs...

Last edited:
Lightweight, I had that for breakfast yesterday... ;)

Had a kip after lunch, then demolished 3L of Frosty Jacks.

Today, i'm currently into my 3rd can of 9% lager, having finished a litre of 15% cream sherry earlier.

I fuckin hate not having any drugs...

Why are you not on 3?

Evey

Right while the Internet is actually working on this laptop "cross fingers it has not cut out yet" I'm gna sort depression thread by typing all the relevant stuff on Word n pasting all across instead of spending literally three hours to, on my iPhone. So if I don't respond I'm not being rude.

Evey

Status
Not open for further replies.