European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVIII V. Cephalopodia's Amphetamine Utopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, Just to say if I worried a few people last night by pasing out and not hearing the phone I am really really sorry. I don't really drink and a litre of vodka and a few things floored me finally pasing out,

I am still in pieces about FG and I have made a decision that I don't think I will be posting again. Those of you I have met in real life or am close to but yet to meet, you know how to get hold of me.

Adios amigos. One love, peace <3

Morning, Just to say if I worried a few people last night by pasing out and not hearing the phone I am really really sorry. I don't really drink and a litre of vodka and a few things floored me finally pasing out,

I am still in pieces about FG and I have made a decision that I don't think I will be posting again. Those of you I have met in real life or am close to but yet to meet, you know how to get hold of me.

Take care of yourself Inflo. May the force be with you.

All the best love, stay safe <3

Take me with you!!!!!
i would Sadie..i'd invite Shambles too of course but i am currently stuck in FUBARs roof waiting for him to get back with my wine, crisps and twenty quid a gram cocaine. You are welcome to join me..its a bit cramped and there is a constant smell of rotting marine life...apart from that its pretty rocking though..

i would Sadie..i'd invite Shambles too of course but i am currently stuck in FUBARs roof waiting for him to get back with my wine, crisps and twenty quid a gram cocaine. You are welcome to join me..its a bit cramped and there is a constant smell of rotting marine life...apart from that its pretty rocking though..

It's only rocking because I'm currently undermining the foundations for the explosive charges which will hopefully rid me of invasive antipodean pest species for life. Oh, cheers for the dosh mate, this smack is top!

It's only rocking because I'm currently undermining the foundations for the explosive charges which will hopefully rid me of invasive antipodean pest species for life. Oh, cheers for the dosh mate, this smack is top!

Bastard! You have not heard the last of this!

Morning EADDers. Well, it's morning here. Consumer, are you still stuck on the roof tree?

Well I hope it's nothing too serious and you're out of there soon.

Still capable of making the bed move I see ;)

Well come here. This place needs life. You can smell death.

Morning all, still aching from Manc but otherwise pretty okay on my end. Anyone got something interesting to look forward to today?

Morning EADDers. Well, it's morning here. Consumer, are you still stuck on the roof tree?
I have removed some tiles and made my escape. FUBAR was too smacked out to notice all the noise. I am now plotting my revenge on him for spending my wine, crisp and cocaine money on heroin. Stay tuned..

Well come here. This place needs life. You can smell death.
Unfortunately that is the nature of hospitals and i know that smell...its not pleasant and way too real. That is one thing i dont miss.

Morning all, still aching from Manc but otherwise pretty okay on my end. Anyone got something interesting to look forward to today?
I am looking forward to finishing this bottle of pinot n@ having a few valiums and getting some sleep. My race is run.

Goodnight / good morning all. I am off to bed. Easter has finished for me. Back to work tomorrow. At least its a short week.

And watch out FUBAR...revenge shall be mine :)

No need to be sorry I'm sure anyone who called you understands. You've just lost a good friend. I still find it upsetting about Knock n he passed two years ago. We all saw you n Foolsy were close friends n cared about each other.

I don't blame you for taking time out from this place. All the deaths can be too much especially when it's someone you were close to n he was trying to turn his life around. The system is screwed up. He should never have been made to leave - the neighbour should have been made to leave.. I'm damn sick of how *they* are protected. Won't get into that because it makes me extremely annoyed how he was treated n how they protect them n anyone who knows foolsy's story would understand his frustration, but some of these people obviously don't have any empathy which isn't right when dealing with people.

Take care of yourself please <3 b PLEASE if you have suicidal thoughts again call someone you've lots of people who care for you so please don't apologise it's better that you express yourself n worry us all that do something regrettable n it's too late. We have something called the C.A.L.L helpline nut I just noticed that it's for Wales so I assume there is similar for England n for Scotland. There's also the Samaritans. I'll put the call number here anyway 0800132737.

Please get better n look after yourself, Inflo I wish you n your husband well <3

Evey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.