• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Lawyer shoulda just said "cocaine!"
Cos it musta been reasonable quality for him to keep that going for 40 minutes, and you bet the lawyer is gonna want in on that.

Lawyer shoulda just said "cocaine!"
Cos it musta been reasonable quality for him to keep that going for 40 minutes, and you bet the lawyer is gonna want in on that.
He did have five lines though...thats half a gram if i am making the lines. Then it would be not so good coke..

For all you guys complain about the price of your drugs, just appreciate that you actually get the fucking drug!

Dropping ~$200AU and finding out your gear has been cut so badly that there literally isn't even Cocaine in it anymore is fairly standard here...

For all you guys complain about the price of your drugs, just appreciate that you actually get the fucking drug!

Dropping ~$200AU and finding out your gear has been cut so badly that there literally isn't even Cocaine in it anymore is fairly standard here...
Its the same here Sprout. Coke in the $200 - $300 bracket here is usually shite. I pay $400 - $500 to get the good gear. Ridiculous i know.

How do you define shite?
It sounds like hyperbole but 5-10% is damn good for the shite that passes for street grade.

How do you define shite?
It sounds like hyperbole but 5-10% is damn good for the shite that passes for street grade.
Probably not that bad but not far off. I never buy the cheaper stuff. My connect is solid and while the hood gear is expensive its not been stepped on...well not much anyway.

I don't suppose there's two people here that are willing to give written testimony that I've been going by the name, 'International Nigel', for more than two years?

Nigel?!

Our marriage certificate says "Interstitial Steve" you fraudulent fuck!

I don't suppose there's two people here that are willing to give written testimony that I've been going by the name, 'International Nigel', for more than two years?
Absolutely i would. The world needs more Nigels...especially international ones..where do I sign?

I'll send you the Deed Poll documents as soon as I can get that hen pecking man-wife of mine to calm down.

Besides, my head was up my arse on the wedding day. I meant to write, 'Insatiable Steve'.

My head was up your arse for the entire honeymoon!
I bet you just called it Djibouti when it was actually called Detroit!

(You have no idea how much restraint it takes to mention anal and not tie it in with "Djibouti"....)

You had to keep it up there. An ass-hat was required because you only packed fentanyl in your suitcase!

I have decided to take a break from drugs for a while. I have been hitting things a bit hard the last few months. I start a new job tomorrow and i am going to be concentrating on that so i have decided i will be giving Bluelight and EADD a long hiatus. Its been fun. If anyone wants FUBARs laptop its in the pawn shop in Milton Keynes. Adios