• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

All I seem to have done the last week is clean the flat - thankfully though were nearly finished :). Painting is being finished tomorrow, then we have the lights to fix and that's all the major work done. After that were going to buy some new furniture and get some of our photos printed and put up (mind you I have said that for about 5 years :D).

Urgh, my focus has been completely shot since lunch. Going to try and leave as long as possible before taking any more MPA, though I think I will have some for raiding tonight. Trying to hit a balanced functional level is much harder than if you're just trying to get high I find, as it's to easy to overcompensate if it isn't quite working. Avoided that today, but I probably should have tried as I was pretty useless after the morning.

Last edited:
Morning folks

hope everyone is well, got some absolutely insane h at the mo, prob best stuff i've ever smoked in my life!

Also if anyone gets offered lsd with a smiley print on the blotters DONT buy them.. they have been labtested at ...17ug :(
They are being touted as 115ug so don't waste ur cash!!!

LSD is such a myth to me. There aren't that many people making it. And the supply chains are different to most drugs. Obviously it's all about the cash money but 17ug?

I remember some Tasmanian Devils doing the rounds about 12 years ago and they were very weak, I've been told. I wonder how many of these really have been dosed that low and how many were stored very badly for some time.

I remember some Tasmanian Devils doing the rounds about 12 years ago and they were very weak, I've been told. I wonder how many of these really have been dosed that low and how many were stored very badly for some time.

I'd think it's probably bad storage, I really don't see what the maths is on producing effectively worthless tabs after going to the effort to get actual LSD, instead of just getting some printed paper and making the same claim. Either way results in the same customer response, but straight up fakes are far cheaper and easier than tiny dosed tabs.

Has the abstinence dude been obliterated for being an alt?

He's just abstaining from posting :D - was a funny post though. Complaining that were not posting about abstinence - like I told him were abstaining from posting about it 8(

Has anyone heard from Evey ? I hope her detox went well and she is doing well.

I wonder how Consumers first day at her new job went?

Have a great day everyone
Bear

Morning Bear,

Nah I haven't actually Had actually forgotten all bout her till you mentioned her name,

Yeah I hope consumer is doing well, He needed that break tbh, he was caining his drugs quite hard over the last few months

Have a good day man :)

LSD is such a myth to me. There aren't that many people making it. And the supply chains are different to most drugs. Obviously it's all about the cash money but 17ug?
Funny, a lot of folks (across the globe) seem to be reporting that they are coming across the best acid they've had in decades.
All depends on who you know and how you go about finding sources, i guess.
There are always dodgy street drugs - and often failed batches/dud tabs around. It doesnt seem indicative of a wider pattern though, to me.

Yeah I'm not saying there isn't good acid around, for sure. Different drugs move within different circles, which involves different types of people. And acid is made by wizards.

The RC 1P-LSD seems to be getting unanimously positive feedback. Many users saying they cant tell any difference between the real thing and the analogue, with some even saying that they prefer the analogue as it feels a little more friendly and managable. Whilst that is currently available for a few more weeks, at clearance sale prices too, from one of the best vendors in the UK i dont see the point risking buying duff illegal product.

I didn't enjoy my last bash with 4F-MPH either. It was all of the pain and none of the gain. So much so that rather than usually caining the whole order in one session like ive often been doing of late, ive still got 2/3 of it left. I wont flush it though, it might go down better next time.

Is 1P subject to the same degradation issues as the real deal? As in, can I just leave it in a baggie in a drawer or will I have to bury it in a vacuum sealed freezer on the moon?