• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

I can go 2 better and offer you decapods and mayo, though I don't think mine's garlic flavour : P

Ah but I live off the coast off the west of Scotland where lobster, langoustines and scallops are cheap as chips ;) Very nice with chips too and garlic mayo of course :D haha

I do a good scallop and black pudding dish actually. Great starter... (who the fuck called me pretentious :sus:)

12832295_2210559638967083_8529241520676548919_n.jpg

I was just reading the back of my mouthwash and apparently the 'iconic nurdle' is a registered trademark.

I now know what a nurdle is.

Haha. This sounds remarkably like what my left and right brain have been telling each other!

He finally went to bed!! Wonders why I sleep all day??? DUURRRRR

I'm extremely sick and that cunt is just a cunt.

Would just like to issue an apology to you guys.<3

Not needed in the slightest :), what with real life stuff and keeping this place going your more than allowed to have off days etc

Much respect <3

Why are you even saying this Sprout? Of my dipping in and out I've not noticed anything but quality modding from you. Your presence here is comforting to say the least.
Seconded :)
koneko said:
I'd say I love you too <3 but fuck we don't even know each other and I'm not going to be that insincere to you. Like to meet you though X
And again!
You're a good'n, sprout. If you didn't mention your drug use, i'd have no reason to suspect it were affecting your contribution to
BL at all (because i can't see that it does). Besides, you'd be in good company :)
I'm just gonna assume that Mr Comedown typed post #1103.

....wait a minute - post #1103? 8o

Lift your game sonny! I expect far more obsessive compulsive behaviour from a self-confessed tweaker!
(I kid, i kid)

Skated to uni today for fun, and I am not nearly in shape enough for doing that apparently. Good fun when you hit a nice stretch to get up some proper speed though.

Seconded :)

And again!
You're a good'n, sprout. If you didn't mention your drug use, i'd have no reason to suspect it were affecting your contribution to
BL at all (because i can't see that it does). Besides, you'd be in good company :)
I'm just gonna assume that Mr Comedown typed post #1103.

....wait a minute - post #1103? 8o

Lift your game sonny! I expect far more obsessive compulsive behaviour from a self-confessed tweaker!
(I kid, i kid)

I do thank you but I must point out that I didn't mention my drug use affecting my contribution, rather the stress of life n' shizz recently.
Calling me a junkie bumfuck, eh Meester Jay? ;)

Damn, the ol' "is on bluelight so must be wasted" assumption again.
Apologies dude.
I wouldn't say "junkie bumfuck" though.
More "glamourous drugpig" (when applicable).

Hmm, im 'doing yet another Infoleresence'. I hope she wont mind me referencing her tales of being up all hours and eventually crashing at sometime in the early afternoon. I'm becoming deeply frustrated at my inabilty to keep normal hours and get up in the fucking morning and not being able to stir until 3pm or something 8).

I have discovered that crashing around 6am is the worst thing and the 2pm crash seems to be a very good time to aim for, meaning i will hopefully and in all likelyhood sleep through until the wee small hours if I do that, and over the course of a few days, i should reset my body clock to rising very early, any later than that and things easily become a 2 dayer; if i don't keep going right through to the evening I wont have 1.5 days sleep to catch up on and should easily wake in the middle of the night. I know that over the course of a few days things will gradually get later and later, or earlier and earlier. And i should rotate right through the 24hour clock so that i eventually/ soon enough will be rising around 6 am. Once I get to that stage I need to stick to those hours, more or less, rising between 6am and 9am is what I'm aiming for, and should be far more conducive to Getting Things Done, compared to getting up later and later every day until its recently become time to get up at 3 - 4.30pm.:sus:::\:?

Last edited:
stims are not that healthy in general, i can't really deal with them these days. NMDA receptor antagonists + ocassionally some 1-P-LSD are all i need at the moment. Life without antidepressants or benzos is a hell of a lot better too. Stay safe you idiots, nothing matters more than your own physical and mental wellbeing.

I'm not sure who that post was directed at, I'm aware stims are not healthy for the heart, but i've been dosing as responsibly as possible. Weighing out and bombing oral doses every few hours rather than railing them every half an hour or even more frequently, and my ticker has not protested in the least. Its when the ROA switches to snorting or vapeing that things can get fiendishly out of control in obviously very unhealthy worrying ways, particularly with my heart sometimes feeling like it's gonna beat right out of my chest. I've been very much limiting the snorting of late, and dont vape atall any more. My body is telling me that i am taking the things in the safest way possible.

Speaking of stims, this MPA is really holding up as a 100% purely functional stim. A little annoying to have to drop once an hour, but it absolutely works. The only even noticable recreational side was it enhanced listening to music. A real shame this one got wiped out, it.s far better than 3-FPM as a daily use "get my head in order" drug. I'd say phet is a better antidepressant and the fact it lasts so much longer is appreciated, but MPA is totally acceptable as a backup.