• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Good morning. I won't be sleep for half the month because, the last time I let my guard down, I got double crossed by those pesky GCHQ ides specific to the month.

hey josh, just look at it like a challenge/reward deal. sensible nondrug stuff till midday, then treat yourself to a..

..walk outside, immersed in nature, to a quiet spot where you can have a quick sesh. spliff or pipe
itll be an adventure

For some reason I keep waking up at 6am whether i go to bed late or early..i used to sleep in. I guess i will appreciate it next week when i start my new job as it will give me time in the morning for a swim and breakfast. Only a few days of freedom left. Time for a few wines I think.

For some reason I keep waking up at 6am whether i go to bed late or early..i used to sleep in. I guess i will appreciate it next week when i start my new job as it will give me time in the morning for a swim and breakfast. Only a few days of freedom left. Time for a few wines I think.

You know for a fact when you need to be up early you will sleep in :D. I was up really early again as I like to get ready before the workers arrive have breakfast in peace etc - they were meant to be here at 730:!

Sorry, I think I nicked all your sleep yesterday. If I'd known you were missing sleep you could have had all the sleep I didn't have over the weekend : P

So I just set the toaster on fire. Somehow it didn't trigger the fire alarm, or destroy my toastie. Pretty sure that was the result of the melted cheese left from the last time I tried to make a toastie in the toaster, too...

Toasters are evil. And electric toast tastes nasty. Got to be gas toast for me, I'm afraid.

Toasters are evil. And electric toast tastes nasty. Got to be gas toast for me, I'm afraid.

Since I can't really get away with disassembling the water heater, it's electric or nothing for me at the moment. Although I guess I could set the toaster on fire again and cook my toast over burning cheese.

I love my toaster. I could not live without it. Vegemite addiction requires a toaster.

The EU wants to take your toaster away from you, and your kettle and rape you with migrants. Stop the EU before you are raped.

Well they can have the flaming toaster, unless FUBAR wants to buy it of course.

FUBAR may need a new toaster soon. Once i sell his laptop the kitchenware is next ;)

Hey, there's always plugging...
Well some ( a lot of ) people think vegemite tastes like ass so it probably makes sense to plug it :)

I am trying to make as much money as i can by selling FUBARs laptop. Nobody wanted it at the pub...i think the stains on the keyboard put people off. Maybe i should try EBAY

Last edited by a moderator: