• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Bored. Trying to resist indulging in some nefarious compound. Maybe i should go for a walk..

Does mustache wax fall into the category of nefarious compounds? It's certainly a must-have for any wannabe classic style dastardly villain.

Anyways I should go to bed, I'm past 50 hours and running on nothing but tea and faint memories of speed. May go cook some pancakes first but sleep is definitely on the order of business here.

Does mustache wax fall into the category of nefarious compounds? It's certainly a must-have for any wannabe classic style dastardly villain.

Anyways I should go to bed, I'm past 50 hours and running on nothing but tea and faint memories of speed. May go cook some pancakes first but sleep is definitely on the order of business here.
I have no mustache so no its not one of the compounds i was considering :)

I have no mustache so no its not one of the compounds i was considering :)

I imagine a mustache would be a handy accessory if you enjoy a steady diet of powders up the nose, so you can catch the crumbs on it, then every so often comb it out and it's a whole free line that's only a little bit dead skin and loose hairs.

I imagine a mustache would be a handy accessory if you enjoy a steady diet of powders up the nose, so you can catch the crumbs on it, then every so often comb it out and it's a whole free line that's only a little bit dead skin and loose hairs.
My nose is like a black hole for drugs. It sucks them in but does not let them escape.

I appear to have accidentally cooked an hour into my pancakes... Still tasty though.

Now I should go the fuck to sleep already. GN EADD.

Guys can you please lay off the source related conversation?
Just because it's not "Dave's gear is fire! Here's his number" doesn't mean it's permitted.
References to specific batches, and their supplier by extension, on DN marketplaces is just as unacceptable as anything else.

I don't know why but recently it has become a plague here. Don't act like schoolchildren with the "technically this isn't overtly and specifically against the rules so I can get away with it, yay I beatz da ruuuulez" shit. It's pathetic.
Take your head out of the sand of stupidity and consider why we enforce what we do. Do you have any idea how many individuals and organisations would like Bluelight in its entirety taken offline? There are countless people watching this place 24/7 for anything that could be used against us.
There are infinite communication methods - why the fuck do you have to do it on this website and specifically the public forum open to viewing by anyone with an internet connection?! All you are doing is giving nitroglycerine to the pyromaniac with his eyes on your home. You are destroying the public perception of this forum - we are here for the purpose of Harm Reduction and education. You are making this place look like a facade. You are contributing to the campaign to tear down our walls and leave millions of users without the information that saves lives.
Think about how it looks from the outside. Don't be the cunt who destroys over a decade of work by thousands of people for no reason other than the idea that you're above the rules. There are a few people here who embody that cunt frequently, you know exactly who you are.

This is an official warning that from now on I will infract instantly if I see anyone discussing vendors, and if you do so consistently expect an infraction for each instance.

Keep it off the forum. What you do outside BL is none of our business.
Don't be that cunt.
TL;DR

Seriously though. EADD used to be a bit more laid back than the rest of BL, and that's why people loved it.

This post just screams power trip to me, you could have quite easily PM'd all the guilty parties the exact same generic message and not made it look like you're getting off on the role of strict headmaster in public. Absolutely cringeworthy.

awww, be nice. I agree with you but no need to lay it on so thick.

I like Sprout. He's smart, knowledgeable, caring and very handsome also. All the requisite attributes of a star moderator.

I once had a moustache, but I gave it back to the little cunt when I realised that what I thought were crumbs of gold seal black, were actually his fuckin droppings...

Seriously though (yeh, right) - I find sporting a handlebar moustache to be most helpful in the pursuit of nasal pleasure. The 'handlebar' ends can be used like brush tips for cleaning your nostrils out prior to intranasal administration. Simply bend one end of the 'brushtache' down to your mouth, moisten with your tongue, then insert into each nostril in turn, whilst employing a relatively vigorous, rudimentary yet rigorous, rotary reciprocating, remarkably repetitive yet refreshingly restorative action of the wrist to ensure the brushtache accesses all of the hard to reach recesses of your nasal cavity, thus removing all traces of old drugs and bogies in readiness for your imminent indulgence.

The brushtache can also be effectively employed for delivering your costly Columbian Coca product accurately and economically directly to your mucous membranes. However, basic hygiene standards dictate that the offending olfactory offal now coating the end of your brushtache must be removed before it can again be used for administration. This is accomplished by yet another visit to the mouth, though a little tentative tongue teasing may be required to loosen stubborn or dried on deposits. When clean, leave the brushtache damp to facilitate a sufficient coating of product when dipped directly into your chemical repository. The brushtache can then be used to apply an even dusting of product over your mucous membranes, similar to manually pollinating your prize pot plants.

Undoubtedly, the moustache/brushtache has significantly improved the lives of habitual and compulsive drug abusers the world over...

Fuckin 'ell, I'm going to bed - I think I'm losing the plot...

Last edited:
Good Morning EADD :) - heres wishing you all a great and productive Monday.

Builders were a fn no show today so I was up really early for no reason at all :!

Mind you it is a lovely day here today so no doubt I will be lazing about in the sun at some point of the day

It should never, ever be forgotten that static discharge from electrical appliances can and will ignite solvent fumes.
A few electrons leaking and the room becomes a furnace.

Just stick to a solid air current and wait those few hours longer if you aren't fully prepared for an explosion.
If benzo's are in the equation then just don't fucking do it.
God, it took me a re-reading to grasp what you were getting at here.
And frankly, i can't believe i suggested cooking off alcohol-solution to someone that mentioned having taken benzos.
Stupid advice on my behalf. Sorry folks.
Don't play with fire or potential-fire-hazards on drugs - especially not drugs that impair your judgement like benzos do.
I don't know what i was thinking. Eep. :(

Last edited:
Ah....ill put it down as a silly miatake....wait till my pg arrives and buy some more dicalz. Suffice to say im not wasting 250mg diclaz but fuck me 90% ethanol is rank....bearing in mind the bottle is now only half full could i measure the contents and add something to make it taste like regular booze instead of something that sets your throat on fire.....would filling with water cause the diaz to precipitate?

They sound like Australian tradies when the surf is pumping lol

Mine are free visa workers (either guys here illegally or working several jobs at once) - one guy will take on a few projects at once (not having the men to cover them all) so they do a few days on each project :D I'll give them until tomorrow to show up and then I will just get somebody else to finish the job.

They haven't had any money upfront so if they don't show the work hasn't cost me anything except for the lunches that I bough for them when they were here.

Cant sleep. So more booze and perhaps some pharmaceuticals are in order.

12804735_986106268147959_5112125979017888232_n.jpg

"Something like 50 percent of our current government have taken drugs in their time but have managed to get away with it," British MP Norman Lamb told a room full of medicinal drug users, former addicts, and politicians on Monday in the UK parliament buildings.

He was speaking at the launch of a group called LEAP UK — Law Enforcement Against Prohibition — a collection of former undercover drugs officers, military figures, and police who are campaigning for drug law reform in the UK.

A new British branch of an existing international pressure group — originally founded in 2002 by five police officers from Canada and the US — LEAP UK aims to raise awareness of what the organization says is the failure of current drug policy based on evidence gleaned from their experiences of enforcing it — saying prohibition is costly, ineffective, makes millions for organized criminals, and doesn't tackle the root causes of addiction.

https://news.vice.com/article/soldi...egalize-drugs-in-the-uk?utm_source=vicenewsfb