• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

I am trying to make as much money as i can by selling FUBARs laptop. Nobody wanted it at the pub...i think the stains on the keyboard put people off. Maybe i should try EBAY

There's got to be a fetish site for 3-FPM, watermelon and semen stained laptops out there somewhere.

Some off-topic chat moved here.
Tangents are fine but if it has zero to do with the thread can you please just think before posting?

Urgh, I think the SSRI withdrawals are back. At the very least, I am rather nauseous and have a cracker of a headache, though that might partially be lack of caffeine, still waiting for the cup of tea I just had to go down to verify on that. Can't continue to improvise a taper if I want to be ready to roll for Manchester, so I'll just have to consume large quantities of other drugs to compensate.

1456825064333.gif

Could somebody with a bit of knowledge on Fent do me a favor and have a look at this thread please.

Somebody asking about dosing on Furanyl-Fentaynl but has not received any replies.

Thank you :)

I had to deliver a bit of furniture to a wee 'granny flat' today. Despite my experience in Tetris, the bloody thing was not going it the door. We had to take the big, heavy door off the hinges to get the furniture in. Re-hanging the door was not as easy as removing it and the old lady started fussing and trying to help, despite our polite protests. She ended up putting a bit of unwanted force on it and it fell against the wall and broke her little window on the door.

Luckily, she realised it was her own fault so there were no tears. I did help to clean up the glass and inform her that we also sell doors %)

For this evening, I've just taken 240mg BK-2C-B, 100ug 1p-LSD, and 20mg cetirizine for the phlegmy side-effects of the BK. I plan as much sensory deprivation as possible as I did the same about half way through my last 1p-LSD trip and it was really amazing; I just didn't have enough time to sort through all the parts of my brain and give it a good clean :D

I need this!

I just can't help myself but bash the table when he comes on.

Praise wanda

https://youtu.be/wJUXLqNHCaI
Why The War on Drugs Is a Huge Failure

^Nothing new in terms of info really but a cool animation.

You seen the Vice article?

https://news.vice.com/article/soldi...s-launch-campaign-to-legalize-drugs-in-the-uk

Things-a-changing. The internet makes this unavoidable. It's impossible to deny what's happening now is all to do with money not the benefit of the individual who is suffering, or the person who is lost in addiction, we are criminalizing the vulnerable and the world is not happy about it. More and more countries decriminalizing. The sad thing is all these unscrupulous people trying to stop it. But what can you do but look on. The world has seen the bigger picture.

Evening Consumer :) - thankfully the workers showed up today and there currently fitting my floor. Will have to come back tomorrow to finish the skirtings and hopefully ceiling and that will just leave the painting. Ordered some new lights and blinds and going to go tonight and buy a new sofa and might buy a new dining table when I'm at it - not really sure as want to move next year.

Hows your day been ?

Very quiet. I have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for work so i have spent most of the day doing that. Having a wine now. Day is almost over.

you know your the wrong side of fucked when you try and roll a rolly and every fuck up is met with a barrage of wu-tang lyrics

you know your the wrong side of fucked when you try and roll a rolly and every fuck up is met with a barrage of wu-tang lyrics

Or when you nip out for a quiet coffee and end up performing a serenade in a beer garden at last orders on a Tuesday...
:sus:

Or when you nip out for a quiet coffee and end up performing a serenade in a beer garden at last orders on a Tuesday...
:sus:

or take a dive into your local swimming pool and surface in Michael Barrymores.... an innocent dip turns in to a deadly game of " Dodge the coked up horny cockney Sadist"

AWIIIGHT