• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Where's everyone else tonight, there's got to be someone other than me and cloud in the grips of stim-fuelled insomnia.

Speaking of concern for mental health, CloudStrife is just coming back from one hell of a ride on MXP and 3. I barely heard from him in the most intense region, but what he's said sounds like it was nuts, but he's alright afterwards. The whole amnesia bit kind of kills of my interest in it, so I'll be happy with the second-hand experience. Makes me wonder how much the combination potentiated the amnesia, but I'd prefer to stick to K for my taste of disso chaos, and leave the RCs to people more bold than me.

That was an intense dissociative state of which I've never encountered before.

Was absolutely epic, but brain feels rather exhausted.

I could do with some Pizza or something.

Last edited:
That was an intense dissociative state of which I've never encountered before.

Was absolutely epic, but brain feels rather exhausted.

I could do with some Pizza or something.

I could knock up a nice tropical pizza with pineapple, coconut and watermelon toppings, followed by a nice frothy hand whipped coffee if you like :)

Coming soon - my new pizza: pumkin and marrow in red and brown sauce with extra mature cheese...

I could knock up a nice tropical pizza with pineapple, coconut and watermelon toppings, followed by a nice frothy hand whipped coffee if you like :)

Coming soon - my new pizza: pumkin and marrow in red and brown sauce with extra mature cheese...

I do like a nice bit of mature cheese...

Lol!

Well i've had a good day today. I have been offered a new job. A nursing role working in disabilty support. Monday to Friday, less hours, significantly better money, no shiftwork and no lifting so much easier on my back.

It looks like my days in the hospital are over. I will miss it but this is an opportunity too good to pass up.

I think this calls for champagne and cocaine :)

Well, I've been on a 3-FPM binge all weekend no sleep and took what I thought was a sensible amount of MXP just after midnight may have been more than I'd thought. Epic trip ensued.

But somehow I've managed to order Dominoes Pizza at 5am and get it delivered.

I stumble to the front door saying yes this is my pizza hand it over. Thank you and good night.