• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Yup, waiting a bit to plonk down on it, then I'll probably flip a coin between your's and bcf's suggestions as my student senses are pushing me toward economy over absolute quality : P
You will probably be fine either way. I am just fanatical with acid and only seek out the best of the best these days.

With any drug it makes a big difference to try something at the best quality to something which is impure. I would always pay more for better stuff regardless of which drug it is. Opiates are the only thing that even a weak batch does the trick as it all gets converted to the same thing.

With any drug it makes a big difference to try something at the best quality to something which is impure. I would always pay more for better stuff regardless of which drug it is. Opiates are the only thing that even a weak batch does the trick as it all gets converted to the same thing.

Both batches are apparently considered high quality stuff as I understand it, so it's not like B grade vs A grade, it's more like A+ vs A++. IMO the better deal stuff is considered sufficiently good that I probably won't mind that it's not the absolute tits.

Never slept so much in my life these past few days been utterly exhausted.

Hows your back, Consumer?

Sorru squid wasn't meaning to ignore you in tiny chat, been sleeping

Evey

Last edited:
Both batches are apparently considered high quality stuff as I understand it, so it's not like B grade vs A grade, it's more like A+ vs A++. IMO the better deal stuff is considered sufficiently good that I probably won't mind that it's not the absolute tits.
Yeah you'll be fine either way.

Yea im trying to get my friend on there yea come to tc its boring here at mo x

Best warn you tho if i stop talking its cause dropped off to sleep again x
(im there as "Vibez"

Evey

That's cool. A few of us on, and waiting for you whenever ya feel like a chat.

Plot twist, Raas is a junkie, Evey his councillor.

Could it be true?

I believe Raas believes in one thing, and that's mainlining jenkem straight into the end of his dick. As a community we really must come together and help this poor fool.

I'll start by singing a prayer to Noel Edmunds.

Jenkem

Ahh that reminds me of those Alex kidd Jenkem matches

Alex_Kidd_in_Miracle_World_%2528SMS%2529_23.png
##

Disclaimer: (sp?) May have been Jenkim; Jenken etc not sure

Let's settle this with a game of Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock.