• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVI V. Give Me Back My Pain Syringe, You Dick!

Well i've had a good day today. I have been committed to a high security psychiatric hospital for my own and the public safety. Monday to Friday in electroshock therapy.

I think this calls for chlorpromazine and phenobarbital :)

Congrats Consumer!

Nice one consumer! I've been up all night on speed, planning to keep that going through the day then crashing out after lectures. Speed is crap but it just about works to keep me awake.

Hey, that sounds good man - congratulations.
I know how bloody hard nurses work in hospitals (and your back injury illustrates this further).
Hope this is a bit more cruisy for you - but still fulfilling work. Nice one :)

Less hours more money is always good!

It is way more cruisy man. Working with people with Downs Syndrome mainly. No shift work and 15k more a year is the best bit.

I wish they would fix the mobile edit feature..i just deleted my post trying to fix one wrong number.

It is way more cruisy man. Working with people with Downs Syndrome mainly. No shift work and 15k more a year is the best bit.

I wish they would fix the mobile edit feature..i just deleted my post trying to fix one wrong number.

Isn't there a way to force a mobile device to use the regular web page?

Good Morning EADD :)

Congratulations on the new job Consumer - less hours, less lifting and more money is a great step.

Has anyone seen 'Deadpool' yet ?

Good Morning EADD :)

Congratulations on the new job Consumer - less hours, less lifting and more money is a great step.

Has anyone seen 'Deadpool' yet ?
Thanks Bear. Pretty happy about it i must say. Celebrating with some cocaine and Pol Roger champagne :)

Well i've had a good day today. I have been offered a new job. A nursing role working in disabilty support. Monday to Friday, less hours, significantly better money, no shiftwork and no lifting so much easier on my back.

It looks like my days in the hospital are over. I will miss it but this is an opportunity too good to pass up.

I think this calls for champagne and cocaine :)

Congrats man, sounds like a great opportunity! :)

Now going to the pub with a mate...what was i saying about never drinking again ..

Well i've had a good day today. I have been offered a new job. A nursing role working in disabilty support. Monday to Friday, less hours, significantly better money, no shiftwork and no lifting so much easier on my back.

It looks like my days in the hospital are over. I will miss it but this is an opportunity too good to pass up.

I think this calls for champagne and cocaine :)

Well done on the new job hope it goes well

Evey

Today's EMD lecture: it's all about humps, slip and pulling out. Sometimes I feel like all of engineering is just elaborate setup for crude innuendo, with bonus maths thrown in for fun.

consumer said:
SquidInSunglasses said:
consumer said:
Evey has another temp ban i see. What happened?
I didn't see anything happen that would have caused it,
Yeah i have not seen anything that Evey has posted that would cause a ban either.

Are you guys blind!? Are we reading 2 different forums!? I'm surprised she's not permabanned tbphwy

NSFW:

Eveleivibe said:
[on 3fpm]

Dear Lord,
I thank you Lord for this life,
I beg of your forgivenesd for trying to lose it
When many are taken
I pray you rud this white trash from my life,
Alomg with thr craving
O'Lord take away this werched trap,
That has encaged my soul my whole long,
Free me from the grip
Free me from the fear
Free me from my imternal enemy
Stop it from eating at my soul n intoxicating me

Eveleivibe said:
Someone phone me for a chat Raasy will thank you Oh he's lovely I'm very lucky to have a friend like him. He's such a warm, caring, humorous, interesting, sweet, thoughtful, sensitive person. He really n truly is one of the best friends I've ever had I really care about him.

NSFW:

BLUA 3.9 - NO praising the Christian God publicly on these forums, and especially not Raasy!