Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

game: a random dvd from your collection v1.0

i liked watching this on MTV many years ago as reruns and the 3 dvd set has many extras ....
B00006AUH9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

next number 26

hell yeah mazey! great show, i remember watching on pbs a fucking long time ago, in the 80's......and it was brilliant. i would love to rewatch some. great idea for netflix

my 26.....city lights......

poster_under_licence.gif

i didn't get further than the first few minutes, and haven't had a desire to finish, so not sure how much i want to. any chaplin or silent film fans here??

next number? !
jesus, this game is just as frustrating as it is excellent. :X

i'll put in a number i guess DarthMom forgot....:\

next number 43....

Number 43 in my collection is 'A Beautiful Mind', starring Rusty Crowe. Two reasons why I have it - first is that, being a massive movie fan, I own all of the movies that have won the Oscar for Best Picture (though I don't always agree with the choices, but that's another discussion), and the second is that I think it's just a fantastic, haunting movie.

Even if you don't like Russell Crowe, you should watch this movie. His performance is amazing and the support cast are great as well.

Okay - next number is 18

#18 on my shelf is baraka

B0000700KL.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

baraka is a moving picture containing breath-taking - and also shocking - imagery. extremely thought-provoking, for me it's a reminder of how insignificant, yet precious, we are.

next number: 13

alasdair

Mazey said:
i'll put in a number i guess DarthMom forgot....:\

next number 43....
oopsie sorry!! started talking about the movie and i forgot...

my 13 is

assault on precint 13 (cool coincedence!!)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398712/

i thought this was pretty good for what it was...a basic hollywood shoot em up.

i am pretty easy to please though. unless something is horribly lame or boring, i will be happy.

next number 31

yay

SIG

i hope that worked. if not...

...my 13th is little monsters. one of my favs!

next number is 21.

^DM's number was 31 not 13.
Anyway......
My 21st is
BATTLE ROYALE
B000F4LPJ6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Purchased this one at a comic book convention a few years back. You can't go wrong with japanese teens with weapons.

Next 83

My number 83 is a dvd that i bought in kathmandu
a jim carrey collection
ace ventura
ace ventura: when nature calls
the mask
the cable guy
liar liar
all on one disc

now #3

The Sweetest Thing, a good movei its one of the wifes faves so I had to buy it and it just so happens that I enjoyed it as well!

#69 ooooolala

Gladiator Extended Edition
84491.jpg

I didn't like the film to begin with because i thought the Mr Pheonix's character was ridiculous, but then i saw a doco on him and it seems as though it's pretty accurate.

#72 in my collection is eyes wide shut

B00005ML1O.01._AA131_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i was baked to oblivion the first time i watched this and i almost had a nervous breakdown because it was so great: the dialogue dripping with innuendo and double-meanings; the descent into surreal adventure; the gorgeous, saturated look of the thing; etc.

people seem to love this or hate it. i love it!

next up: #8

alasdair

The Thin Red Line.

I don't know why I own it... just a movie I bought when splurging on DVDs. brilliant cinematography though

Number... 13

yay!
the%20lost%20boys.jpg

no real need to exlpain, just the best movie ever!
i think i actually have two copies, one orginal and one two disk revamped (heh) set

next number: 232

#232 is one of my all time favourite films

lrg_DV1MONK.jpg

NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS. NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS. FUCK THE BOZOS!

seriously, i've loved this film since it came out. i have no idea where i got the dvd. it may have been one of my first purchases on the disc format.

next numero be 63