• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

now thats something ive never seen before, every strip ive had were perferated

Weird they don't have the perforated line. They're the ones I get usually.

Tablets look legit tho. And if they tasted of alprazolam then that's fine by me!
These are tabs in question screened for aplrazolam (GC/MS lab test that can virtually identify anything and everything) (as long as they have the compound's reference spectrum on their database.)

The test came positive as alprazolam. The tabs and strips looked legit, only no perforated line. Taste as rank as IT can be. Just what you come to expect from an alprazolam product.

I'll bet! I had a rare night on the coke and mdma lastnight and it took 15mg zopiclone and 2mg clonazepam to get 3 hours sleep

Since etizolam my tolerance is fucked. Had 3 strips of 5mg teva yesterday I took 2 yesterday (28pills) chasing that glow nothing, tray @ 3pm. Just makes me have no anxiety , arent doing what they used to at high doses, tho bensedin vs seem to hit the spot, gonna try get in bulk.

Since etizolam my tolerance is fucked. Had 3 strips of 5mg teva yesterday I took 2 yesterday (28pills) chasing that glow nothing, tray @ 3pm. Just makes me have no anxiety , arent doing what they used to at high doses, tho bensedin vs seem to hit the spot, gonna try get in bulk.
I took 4 mgs of Ksalol Alprozolam yesterday and was knocked asleep, and I also use Etizolam and klonopin.

i wouldnt trust any tevas or activas nowadays, too many fakes

I don't know if I should be asking this here it's just for safe use and to make sure they're the real deal, I got an infraction once for asking about a pharmaceutical company?

I ordered some Hermofarm pharmaceutical Lorazepam 2.5mg, a Serbian Pharma company, big blue pill with an underscore underneath, from what I read about them they're legit, I took two yesterday to try but didn't really feel the calming effect like xanax or klonopin.

Then I tried some Greek company Help Pharmaceuticals Titus Lorazepam 2.5 mg that come in a purple blister pack,they're smaller and white with an underscore underneath, and didn't feel the calming effect from those either.

Has anyone here tried or heard of these brands and are they good and safe to take?

I know the Ksalol Alprazolam are good.

Please mods if asking this is against the rules, just please delete my post and don't give me any points or ban me, I'm not sourcing just want to know if their safe to take and are real as I didn't really feel any calming effect, that's all.

Last edited:
N. Ireland seems to be flooded with Benesedin at the minute.

Also there seems to be a lot of THC gummies and there was a report about them being passed around in schools. Here’s a link BBC Report NI

N. Ireland seems to be flooded with Benesedin at the minute.

Also there seems to be a lot of THC gummies and there was a report about them being passed around in schools. Here’s a link BBC Report NI
The THC gummies are quite the problem at the moment up north. I seen a few newspaper articles saying things like “drug dealers caught giving tainted sweets to kids”.

I don't know if I should be asking this here it's just for safe use and to make sure they're the real deal, I got an infraction once for asking about a pharmaceutical company?

I ordered some Hermofarm pharmaceutical Lorazepam 2.5mg, a Serbian Pharma company, big blue pill with an underscore underneath, from what I read about them they're legit, I took two yesterday to try but didn't really feel the calming effect like xanax or klonopin.

Then I tried some Greek company Help Pharmaceuticals Titus Lorazepam 2.5 mg that come in a purple blister pack,they're smaller and white with an underscore underneath, and didn't feel the calming effect from those either.

Has anyone here tried or heard of these brands and are they good and safe to take?

I know the Ksalol Alprazolam are good.

Please mods if asking this is against the rules, just please delete my post and don't give me any points or ban me, I'm not sourcing just want to know if their safe to take and are real as I didn't really feel any calming effect, that's all.
Have you tried checking wedinos results page to see if they have been tested? Here is the page. Have a good look through the pages. Sometimes they mention the maker and sometimes not but it’s always worth a check.

Have you tried checking wedinos results page to see if they have been tested? Here is the page. Have a good look through the pages. Sometimes they mention the maker and sometimes not but it’s always worth a check.
Thank you MsDiz. I checked it doesn’t mention the manufacture or Titus name.

@MsDiz I entered the key words of the brand on the label into the search engine and no results found?

I am I doing something wrong, I took 3, 2.5mg of the Titus Lorazepam, I thought I felt something but at that strength I should've more this was the Titus Lorazepam made by Help Pharmaceuticals, from Greece.

Then about 4 hours later I popped 4, 2.5mg of the Hermofarm Pharmaceutical Lorazepam from Serbia and couldn't tellif it was making me calmer or not, so I popped a 1 mg ksalol Alprazolam and within 5 minutes I was nodding to fall asleep.

Is there a way to use the wedinos website I can only go by keywords,because the pills have no markings on them.

@MsDiz I entered the key words of the brand on the label into the search engine and no results found?

I am I doing something wrong, I took 3, 2.5mg of the Titus Lorazepam, I thought I felt something but at that strength I should've more this was the Titus Lorazepam made by Help Pharmaceuticals, from Greece.

Then about 4 hours later I popped 4, 2.5mg of the Hermofarm Pharmaceutical Lorazepam from Serbia and couldn't tellif it was making me calmer or not, so I popped a 1 mg ksalol Alprazolam and within 5 minutes I was nodding to fall asleep.

Is there a way to use the wedinos website I can only go by keywords,because the pills have no markings on them.
Yeah unfortunately there isn’t really, it’s a laborious chore of going through the pages. Sometimes I find if a “brand” is kinda “new” it will take a month or so for them to start showing on wedinos. I haven’t heard of the makers you have at all. So I can’t advise you.

I would say though if you’re in UK to send one into wedinos. I’ve a feeling you aren’t UK though?

Yeah unfortunately there isn’t really, it’s a laborious chore of going through the pages. Sometimes I find if a “brand” is kinda “new” it will take a month or so for them to start showing on wedinos. I haven’t heard of the makers you have at all. So I can’t advise you.

I would say though if you’re in UK to send one into wedinos. I’ve a feeling you aren’t UK though?
I'm American and live in America MsDiz,@MzDiz It could be all in my mind too, because I'm use to klonopin and xanax and etizolam. they both came in their original blister packs.

@MisDiz I found Hemofarm Lorazepam on wedinos and their legit, just weird I'm not feeling that strong Benzo sensation taking 4 x 2.5mg

@MisDiz I found Hemofarm Lorazepam on wedinos and their legit, just weird I'm not feeling that strong Benzo sensation taking 4 x 2.5mg
Just remember that although it’s a good way to check things it’s not full proof and what you may have may not be the same but an imitation.

Just remember that although it’s a good way to check things it’s not full proof and what you may have may not be the same but an imitation.
It's a trusted vendor, it hasn't made me sick or anything, sometimes when I take new medications I expect them to hit me right away, as the regular benzos I take.

I found help pharama Titus Lorazepam in Canada and Cyprus and Greece

That's a hectic amount of lorazepam. What you've taken is equivalent to 100mg of diazepam. There's no way to be able to NOT clearly feel sedated when dosing like that. It's got to be bunk or a seriously underdosed product.