• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

The price of domestic benzos is absurd, diapam/xanor/temesta/rivotril/dormicum/halcyon/nitrazepam (insomin) are aboiut 4x what galenika's products cost. Even oxemin/oxazepam and risolid /chlorodiazepoxide cost a lot of money even though i can't figure my head ouf this shit that how is mental enough to pay that much on these weak af compounds.
Yeah, it's wicked how the doctors are so bitchy about prescribing benzos, and then people are forced to buy foreign meds from the street market. :(

Virtual Reality Man....

I did spend about 10 mins fucking around with BB code to try and embed this but lets face it, computing got away from me after my classic debut title 'Stephen'...

10 PRINT "STEPHEN"
20 GOTO 10

So, no surprise it took 8 years to buy another computer (as opposed to games consoles) after getting my Amiga 500 in 1990.

I copped once again a 15 piece strip of ksalols along with some subutex. Just realizing i've been averaging 6-8mg alprazolam per day for at least 2-3 weeks now. It's about time to ease up my consumption. I'll have only 4mg today and after that it'll be 3mg/day for a week or two. Then i'm switching to diazepam and try to get down to zero. It's just annoying that here diazepam is a lot more rare than alprazolam and clonazepam. Ksalols are literally everywhere.

OQxKFh8.jpg

ufXVIJu.jpg

B1dPxfA.jpg

Where i live (Helsinki, Finland) the market (street drugs) is flooded with illegally imported benzodiazepines. They're usually quite cheap. Especially now when these things are every where. The picture is Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets. The cool thing about these is that they come in blisters of 15 instead of just ten. The prize for 1 blister is 20€ but sometimes it can be as low as 15€. We have had this issue for about 4-5 years. The benzos just keep coming across the border. Galenika is legit serbian pharma company. However the vast amount of these pumped these blister packs are pumped through our the streets raises a question are they really real or are they counterfits. We have also 100 tablet vials of Roche's 2mg Rivotril, which are definately counterfeit and everyone agrees that. However they always do contain a decent amount of some type of benzopiane and people do like them and they buy them. It's not really a wonder that the benzo consumtion is higher that it ever has been in here.

These ksalols are much more constant in their quality and they look like the real deal. I've never com across a bad batch of these. A few times i've received tablets that were definatively overdosed. These has been going on for so long that im starting feel really suspicious about their origin. However the quality is good. I'm yet to be disappointed but it hasn't happend so far and i've been playing this game for a long time. At least i have easy access to the downers i like. Sometimes we also get an odd batch of diazepam going around but not too often. Flormidal 15mg (midazolam maleate = water soluble) is very popular among intravenous drug users and they tend cost quite a bit more than the other ones.

Have you guys come across Galenika's products in your country? There¨s some other illegally imported brands in well. Labourmed and Terapia are also somewhat well known here and there was one more i can't remember atm. They seem to produce only diazepam or at least that's what i keep seeing on the streets. Galenika seems to be produced by more strict standards than the others and packaging is always like it's straight from the pharmacy.
I just bought some and they seem to work, I was a little leary as I bought some HAB Pharmaceutical Tramadols that were fake, but these seem to work and I looked up the company and they seem legit but so did HAB Pharma, and the Tramadols I had to flush down the toilet, so I'm not buying anything from that company HAB anymore but the Ksalol Alaprozolam 1mg seem to work, I'm in the US,so it was a little expensive getting them, but I use them only when I really have to so I don't run out of my scripts too early when the anxiety becomes overwhelming.

Living in the UK alprazolam has always been a benzo that I have never used historically, having only ever had occasional access to it when visiting my family in Dublin all of whom have had repeat BZD Rx's most of their lives - my late uncle using Roche's 'Lexopam' Bromazepam 6,g tablets and my aunt, his sister, living on Pfizer's 'Xanax' 0.5mg efforts, this being the only time I ever used it thanks to her crashing me a strip to take home with me. So its has only been over the last 4 years that I have started to use the drug more, a direct consequence of my getting access to Serbian Meds. So, notwithstanding the 5 or 6 times I was given the Xanax and another one off, really cool occasion that I may share in an edit later (as i desperately try to stay on point for once) the 1mg 'Ksalol' footballs are the only alprazolam product I have used regularly. As a neurotic who's psychological dependence on BZD's predates my heroin dependence by 5 or 6 years I, from the get go, have had a specific need for long acting medicines seen as boring by those who chase them for a 'recreational' effect, nitrazepam being my first until changing circumstances swapped that opportunity for diazepam, chlordiazepoxide and ultimately clonazepam as my colleagues started to Rx it more and more off label from late 2003 onwards .

My job gave me access to vast quantities of both these drugs and lorazepam, unused Rx's that being my responsibility to get them destroyed resulted in a large % of them getting rescued. While I always found the lorazepam useful, they were always only complimentary, not a substitute, for the long acting pills as they only required one dose, occasionally followed by half as much 24 hours later, tapering off gently and in general, helping me to avoid a physical dependency. At times I could go weeks and on a couple of occasions months without using them but this was only possible due to me knowing that I had constant and mostly instant access to them should the need arise (I would keep 2 2mg Roche Rivotril tablets in a nice spot in my boot, the product having the same perforations in the blister strips as the Ksalol does making them easy to remove from the main stash without scissors.) I was finally able to put my thoughts regarding this to my GP during a bad patch - understanding that many in UK primary care relied on SSRI's and similar drugs for treating general anxiety I tried going down that route (having none of my usual access after a long period of sick leave) but in genuine good faith I asked him if I could have a short course of BZD's to mitigate the initial, stimulant like side effects of my new Fluoxetine Rx, a prescribing habit that was well recognised so he kindly let me have a box of 15mg Oxazepam tablets which on face value was better than nothing. However, after taking 30mg (equiv. 15mg DZP) a few nights later with my anxiety rising towards panic levels I was able to lie in bed and feel the relief as they took effect as profoundly as I could feel the panic start to rise again less than 3 hours later as they not so much started to wear off as just stopped working. So instead of continuing to pointlessly re -dose after taking one more tablet to get me through to sunrise I went straight back to the doctor as soon as he opened, jumping out of my skin as I explained the issue and suggested that a longer acting drug may negate the rebound anxiety. Sick of me at this point, he let me have 3 28 tablet boxes of 5mg diazepam which solved the problem instantly.

Fuck, look at the length of this anyway I need to stop typing. Side effect of seeing no one for about 15 months at this stage other than drug dealers and of course, my folks. I am not joking- the last time I had company was Christmas 2019....

Can someone who has gotten these Alprozalam brand tablets recently please let me know if they still have the same effect as they did before, I’m talking about the 1.0 mg round tablets.

Thank you.

We don't have those. Only ksalols and xanor ' (ug bressed xannie bars, which are 70% bunk). In here Pfizer has branded it's product as xanor (but it's identical in all the way). The press contains only "u94" marking pressed marking on them and that's how know your bars are legit and come from a finnish pharmacy. Those 2mg fake xanax bars have a terrible reputation (to be frank the notoriety is well deserved) and almost no one is willing to even look at them. The price of domestic benzos is absurd, diapam/xanor/temesta/rivotril/dormicum/halcyon/nitrazepam (insomin) are aboiut 4x what galenika's products cost. Even oxemin/oxazepam and risolid /chlorodiazepoxide cost a lot of money even though i can't figure my head ouf this shit that how is mental enough to pay that much on these weak af compounds.
Those Kern Alprazolam 2mg are 100% legit I assure you. I've had the boxes of 50 a few times and sent it to wedinos. Look at wedinos and search kern alprazolam and all you'll see is 100% alprazolam results.
Is it me or are the

Galenika's Ksalol xanax feel a little weaker? I took for mgs and hardly felt anything.​

Tolerance mate. Unless counterfeiters have finally caught on to the good name and sre pumping out fake presses.

OT I think this Serbian pharm is surviving so well o think cos dodgy companies with licenses are buying them then they're being sold cheap to grey area pharm sites and dealers are buying then in bulk cheap.
They have suchba goodnwordnon the the streets.
If I had the customers and no kids I could be making serious money right now...

Last edited:
Maybe someone in Finland bought a press and has a friend who packages it, and it's not coming across the border at all

Those Kern Alprazolam 2mg are 100% legit I assure you. I've had the boxes of 50 a few times and sent it to wedinos. Look at wedinos and search kern alprazolam and all you'll see is 100% alprazolam results.

Tolerance mate. Unless counterfeiters have finally caught on to the good name and sre pumping out fake presses.

OT I think this Serbian pharm is surviving so well o think cos dodgy companies with licenses are buying them then they're being sold cheap to grey area pharm sites and dealers are buying then in bulk cheap.
They have suchba goodnwordnon the the streets.
If I had the customers and no kids I could be making serious money right now...
Thanks for your reply, I meant 4 mgs, that was a typo, perhaps it is Tolerance, they still work just not as strong, but it could be all in my mind.

The 4mg are probably presses as I don't think they do 4mg bars in pharmaceutical companies

I've got no reason to question their legitimacy mate. All I meant was that they're not available here with or without a prescription.

Last edited: