• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

While I rate them (the 1mg Ksalol footballs) I have given them a miss the last couple of times, with Hemofarm (the Serbian folks that produce the 10mg diazepam pills that are identical to Galenika's Bensedin) also selling 2.5mg lorazepam tablets which I have bought as an alternative choice for my short acting stash on the last couple of occasions. They do not wipe me out as much as the alprazolam does and have a more effective muscle relaxant effect. All of the Serbian tablets I buy cost a pound a pop in small amounts but even at this price they are well worth it. The only exception are the 'Nipam' nitrazepam tablets which cost a tenner a strip despite them only being 5 mg... and while they are lovely as a treat they are just not worth it it terms of bang for buck, especially when £20 can get 30 Galenika Rivotrils - which are IMO indentical in quality and efficacy as Roche's 2mg Klonopin / Rivotril tablets...

Last edited:
Ksalols are the shit. While they contain some other stuff too Id much prefer them over legit xanor unless its depot
like what? on WEDINOS its hard to find, if at all, a ksalol with anything other than alpraz in it
kern diaz had sum flubromazolam copycats and bensiden had sum underdosed fakes but you can tell real from fake by serial numbers, locations (beograd for galenika products) and scan/QR boxes on the side

While I rate them (the 1mg Ksalol footballs) I have given them a miss the last couple of times, with Hemofarm (the Serbian folks that produce the 10mg diazepam pills that are identical to Galenika's Bensedin) also selling 2.5mg lorazepam tablets which I have bought as an alternative choice for my short acting stash on the last couple of occasions. They do not wipe me out as much as the alprazolam does and have a more effective muscle relaxant effect. All of the Serbian tablets I buy cost a pound a pop in small amounts but even at this price they are well worth it. The only exception are the 'Nipam' nitrazepam tablets which cost a tenner a strip despite them only being 5 mg... and while they are lovely as a treat they are just not worth it it terms of bang for buck, especially when £20 can get 30 Galenika Rivotrils - which are IMO indentical in quality and efficacy as Roche's 2mg Klonopin / Rivotril tablets...
oooo proper jealous, might order a box soon, its been a while, i got sum lorazepam there but it just doesnt hit like nitraz!

Last edited by a moderator:
While I rate them (the 1mg Ksalol footballs) I have given them a miss the last couple of times, with Hemofarm (the Serbian folks that produce the 10mg diazepam pills that are identical to Galenika's Bensedin) also selling 2.5mg lorazepam tablets which I have bought as an alternative choice for my short acting stash on the last couple of occasions. They do not wipe me out as much as the alprazolam does and have a more effective muscle relaxant effect. All of the Serbian tablets I buy cost a pound a pop in small amounts but even at this price they are well worth it. The only exception are the 'Nipam' nitrazepam tablets which cost a tenner a strip despite them only being 5 mg... and while they are lovely as a treat they are just not worth it it terms of bang for buck, especially when £ can get 30 Galenika Rivotrils - which are IMO indentical in quality and efficacy as Roche's 2mg Klonopin / Rivotril tablets...
€30 postage is a bit of a piss take

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah those galenika rivotril are spot on.
I may try getting some lorazepam. I've never rated it before be may try it again I'm trying to use benzos but responsibly now plus domt think they show in most piss tests....

lorazepam is my second favourite benzo after temazepam, i found it quite euphoric.

that said i've had some temaz recently that i don't rate as highly. i think i just don't enjoy drugs as much as i used to. kinda sucks. probs for the best though, mostly use benzos to avoid sleep disruption/hangovers due to drinking.

I'm currently going through the process of being accepted into a buprenorphine maintenance program so i'm obligated to wee in a cup so my urine can be analyzed for substance abuse. Last time was 2 weeks ago and i got the results just a moment ago. I had taken about 5-7 ksalol tabs the day before the testing. I tested positive for alprazolam (and buprenorphine of course) and nothing else. No RC-benzos or dodgy opioids.

I'm pleased to finally know for sure that ksalols are what they're supposed to be.

I'm currently going through the process of being accepted into a buprenorphine maintenance program so i'm obligated to wee in a cup so my urine can be analyzed for substance abuse. Last time was 2 weeks ago and i got the results just a moment ago. I had taken about 5-7 ksalol tabs the day before the testing. I tested positive for alprazolam (and buprenorphine of course) and nothing else. No RC-benzos or dodgy opioids.

I'm pleased to finally know for sure that ksalols are what they're supposed to be.
as i said, you can tell by packaging, serial number and location = real, neither = fake, seriously

as i said, you can tell by packaging, serial number and location = real, neither = fake, seriously
I don't think it's really that simple. Generally speaking a lot can be concluded by the things you mentioned. For example if you've been around steroids or people sealing them you would have seen a lot of really convincing counterfeits.

Also here you can't buy Ksalols (or any Galenika products) in packages. They're sold only in blister strips without the packaging.

Last edited:
I don't think it's really that simple. Generally speaking a lot can be concluded by the things you mentioned. For example if you've been around steroids or people sealing them you would have seen a lot of really convincing counterfeits.

Also here you can't buy Ksalols (or any Galenika products) in packages. They're sold only in blister strips without the packaging.
it can be that simple tho, i am sure finland is different but with benzo packaging, once i was taught that there are easy ways to spot the fakes and using the methods i have stated, ive never had a fake since

Urine analysis is very basic. There’s no way they’d be able to tell if there are RC benzos or any dodgy RC opioids in those tablets.

Unless it was analysed in a lab it’s a basic presumptive test.

If you’re in the UK why don’t you send one off to wedinos?

Urine analysis is very basic. There’s no way they’d be able to tell if there are RC benzos or any dodgy RC opioids in those tablets.

Unless it was analysed in a lab it’s a basic presumptive test.

If you’re in the UK why don’t you send one off to wedinos?
It's a GC/Ms lab test. And they do indeed identify most of the common RC compunds, not the latest ones though.

I'm not in the UK

Last edited:
Ahh, that’s good. Always better having a lab test done.
Here in Finland they (substance abuse clinics) have abandoned presumptive urine tests altogether because they're so unreliable. Too many false positives and people use many more different kind of drugs today that they are kind of pointless IMO.

I just copped some ksalols lol. I munched one and it tasted disgusting (like it's supposed) strongly of alprazolam. This batch doesnt have those dashed lines on the strip. But otherwise they are just like they've always been.

4bLSJzm.jpeg

Here in Finland they (substance abuse clinics) have abandoned presumptive urine tests altogether because they're so unreliable. Too many false positives and people use many more different kind of drugs today that they are kind of pointless IMO.

I just copped some ksalols lol. I munched one and it tasted disgusting (like it's supposed) strongly of alprazolam. This batch doesnt have those dashed lines on the strip. But otherwise they are just like they've always been.

4bLSJzm.jpeg
now thats something ive never seen before, every strip ive had were perferated

Weird they don't have the perforated line. They're the ones I get usually.

Tablets look legit tho. And if they tasted of alprazolam then that's fine by me!