European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Galenika's ksalol brand 1mg alprazolam tablets

This type? I've had some that were legit and some that were fake

ksalol-galenika-alprazolam-1-mg-v0-9rxvl4447u9a1.jpg
Yes those are the one's, they're making have the runs at the moment and I'm sure it's the tablet's and not any food I've had, also don't feel much.

Please take the following for what it is, the product of someone who's Dunning - Kruger syndrome applies almost completely to the collective thoughts about psychoactive drug use that, having been based on a combination of wide dynamic usage coupled with a significant amount of actual knowledge regarding the same, genuinely allowed for me to claim a level of 'expertise' with respect to UK drug culture, a level of self delusion that was only possible in a world that has misled most others to the extent that they genuinely cannot distinguish between drug use and actual criminal behaviour.

Caveat aside however, I would be very surprised if a counterfeiter would produce perfectly packaged Ksalol tablets with actual alprazolam in them, only to deliberately contaminate them with a secondary active ingredient that has no business in even a fake tablet sold as a CNS depressant. It is common knowledge that many individuals and items can be exposed to indirect contamination resulting from widespread cocaine use through the transfer of bank notes, contaminants that would of course include benzocaine and other topical anaesthetics. With all due respect to the excellent researchers at WEDINOS, I do not think its beyond the realm of possibility that your Ksalol are completely bona - fide with the trace BZCaine having come from the packaging or another source that has been handled less than completely carefully.

I am in no position to question the lab but in my drug addled head this is how I would rationalise that unlikely result.
I 100% agree Wirth this as it makes no sense to that much effort into countering pills

Yep, i had legit ksalol in these new packaging, same with bensedin, rivotril.

Could be genuine or fake - I've had both, won't know till it's tested. we have a free drugs testing service here called Wedinos. I don't know if you have something similar in USA
we don't lol sucks I wish we were more progressive with our drug laws like the Swiss where they give addicts prescriptions lol I would love that

we don't lol sucks I wish we were more progressive with our drug laws like the Swiss where they give addicts prescriptions lol I would love that
Dunno man, you still have legal highs and can buy kratom in gas stations. And legal mushrooms and weed in some states. We've got the fucking Psychoactive Substances Act which basically says all chemicals are illegal unless the government says they're not.

Dunno man, you still have legal highs and can buy kratom in gas stations. And legal mushrooms and weed in some states. We've got the fucking Psychoactive Substances Act which basically says all chemicals are illegal unless the government says they're not.
well oxy is fucking dirt cheap by you were here its a kidney and you guys have real H, I don't d0 it but I hear its safer then fent

well oxy is fucking dirt cheap by you were here its a kidney and you guys have real H, I don't d0 it but I hear its safer then fent
Tbh I'd probably rather have O-DSMT and RC benzos. Although yeah nice brown heroin is nice to smoke, when it's not shite anyway.

Tbh I'd probably rather have O-DSMT and RC benzos. Although yeah nice brown heroin is nice to smoke, when it's not shite anyway.
really lol im sorry but WTF lol isn't O-DSMT more like tramadol?
Sorry if that comes off the wrong way, im joking around and being sarcastic but you cant portray that with text lol

really lol im sorry but WTF lol isn't O-DSMT more like tramadol?
Sorry if that comes off the wrong way, im joking around and being sarcastic but you cant portray that with text lol
Kind of, it's the metabolite of tramadol that's responsible for the sedating and euphoric effects. Yeah good #3 h is probably way better but I've never done O-DSMT before, but hear it's great!

Kind of, it's the metabolite of tramadol that's responsible for the sedating and euphoric effects. Yeah good #3 h is probably way better but I've never done O-DSMT before, but hear it's great!
I stay away from RC's im too much of a stickler for testing etc, thats why I stick to the FDA approved shit if I can

yea I once took a bunch of tramadol and it didn't do it for me im an oxy guy when opiates are around. Maybe if it would help me in a withdrawal situation